Insidecom, our name itself, reveals our DNA: we are a company of insiders, a concept, an approach and a working method around which we founded and keep carrying out all our activities. And our payoff, Experience as an insider, reveals at the same time our identity and our mission, inviting to experience, try and get to know through information and suggestions ‘from the inside'. The Insidecom team lives and works in close connection with the territory and therefore can give you valuable advice to discover it in the best way, together with all the services and the assistance you need to book a holiday from A to Z.
Dreaming, discovering, planning and finally booking your holiday: with us you can do all this online on one single website! Our portals combine the information of a travel guide with the opportunity of booking a wide range of incoming services, such as tours and other activities, transport, hotels and other accommodation facilities, tickets for museums and other attractions, skip-the-line entries and much more. You will have the chance to know the destination you wish to visit in all its aspects, trusting who lives it every day to discover the best it has to offer: cities, places of interest, constantly up-to-date information, insider's suggestions and travel tips... In this way you can be sure not to miss the best of your destination!
Our team can count on an innovative mix of tourism, webmarketing and technology skills: we are, at the same time, a tour operator with a direct experience in the creation and organization of exclusive products (license no. 62027 dated 09/07/12 issued from the Province of Venice with determination no. 2052/2012), a webmarketing company specialized in the travel sector and a digital company developing all its digital systems in-house, with a particular attention to the security standards of our ecommerce platforms. Thanks to constant upgrades we wish to guarantee our clients the highest levels of protection during their online purchases.
Our staff is young, dynamic, firmly focussed on the modern traveller's needs and always looking for new ideas, challenges and proposals. Our long experience in the field of online travel, together with the constant monitoring of the visits to our portals and the requests we receive, allow us to be always in the front line in offering you new products and services, many of which directly developed by Insidecom. All our products can be booked on line, both immediately or on request, and our offer also includes original and tailor-made activities, which can be customized according to the costumer's needs.
The success of our working method and our focus on customer care allowed us to grow quickly both on a quality and on a quantity level in these first 6 years of activity. Our numbers can be considered evidence of this: in particular, the 1,233,917 bookings received from 1 January 2013 and, above all, the opinions of our customers, to whom we regularly ask to leave a review after using our services. Since April 2014 we have collected almost 3,932 reviews and all of them are guaranteed, as each of them is linked to a specific reservation code. Our editorial staff reads them one by one and answers to the customers who are not completely satisfied. We are firmly persuaded that these reviews can provide us with valuable suggestions to improve our services. Our up-to-date average score (9/10) rewards us of the work done so far and encourages us to improve further, to reach, why not, a full 10/10!
The progenitor of our InsideTravelPortal is www.venetoinside.com, published in its first version in 2010. Dedicated entirely to Veneto, the most important destination for international tourism in Italy, venetoinside.com caters for the modern traveler by offering in a single portal information, services and suggestions on this beautiful region in Italian and English. venetoinside.com holds the exclusive management of access without queuing to St Mark's Basilica, and offers a full range of travel services in Venice and Veneto, on direct sales and on demand, that are resold and / or organized directly by us at Insidecom. After consolidating and completing our offers in Venice, we are now devoting to other major destinations and excellence in Veneto, within easy reach of Venice. Verona's of Romeo and Juliet, the beautiful scenery of Lake Garda, the long history of Padua, picturesque Treviso, the Dolomites ... We are constantly changing and updating to give you the best parts of our beautiful region!
The Veneto region is unique and ready to welcome any type of tourist with its many sides: from the snowy peaks of the Dolomites to the golden beaches of the Adriatic coast, from the pleasant summer excursions in Alpine meadows to relaxing spa centre's or picturesque towns lying along the shores of Lake Garda... Without underestimating the appeal of the art cities! Jewels such as Venice, Verona and Padua offer a mix of artistic masterpieces, history and tradition that each year attracts thousands of people. Flavors', nature, culture, entertainment and relaxation... The thousand opportunities of our region are ready to surprise you and give you the best holiday of your life! In addition to a detailed description of the territory, venetoinside.com presents the rich and popular food and wine of the region, several routes to the discovery of the least known and the most important events, which we update constantly for you to be informed about important events of the region, not forgetting the 'Hidden Treasures' Section, where we publish traditions, curiosities about places and monuments every week, and much more drawing on the endless tales of an expert Venetian tour guide!
In particular, the products that as of today you can buy online on venetoinside.com are:
- Skip the Line tickets for St Mark's Basilica: a worldwide service we offer on an exclusive basis and that allows you to purchase privileged access to enter the Basilica avoiding the queue at the main entrance.
- Tours in Venice and other destinations in Veneto: fascinating and unusual itineraries inside St Mark's Basilica, such as St Mark's Basilica and its Treasures, organized directly by us; gondola rides; thematic itineraries or to discover unusual and not very well known areas in the city; boat trips to Murano, Burano and Torcello; daily cruises in the lagoon or along the inner canals; private and customized guided tours; shopping tour; tasty food and wine tours; courses and other original activities ...
- Taxi and transfers that take you wherever you want: airports, accommodation or any other place you want to reach across the region. In Venice, there is a wide choice thanks to private water taxis and the Venice Airport Shuttle, the shared water taxi that connects Marco Polo Airport in Venice and the city center at much cheaper rates than traditional water taxis.
- Hotels: choice and online booking of more than 1,000 accommodation facilities of various categories and prices in beautiful cities such as Venice, Verona, Padua and Vicenza or in the fabulous scenery of the Dolomites - with the unmistakable peaks of the famous Cortina d'Ampezzo - not to mention the beaches of the Adriatic coast, the poetic hills and the healthy air of lakes and spas, such as Lake Garda and the spas of Abano and Montegrotto.
- Travel cards for public transport in Venice: 24h, 48h, 72h, 7 days for unlimited travel by public ACTV to Venice and the mainland, not to mention the additional tickets that also include the distance from / to the airport of Venice Marco Polo. You can also buy an online ticket for the single journey!
- Tickets to the Basilica of Torcello and the Provincial Museum: with the possibility of an additional useful audio guide.
- Individual or cumulative tickets for the major museums of Venice: The Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, Marciana Library, Ca' Pesaro, Ca' Rezzonico, Natural History Museum, Carlo Goldoni House, Archaeological Museum, Palazzo Mocenigo and the Lace Museum in Burano.
In 2015 we also started Toscanainside.it, the equivalent of venetoinside.com in Tuscany, dedicated to this excellent destination for international tourism. Here our approach as insiders continues thanks to the team in our Florence office, which enables us to be directly in contact with the region and provides assistance to our customers on site, and our genuine Tuscan editor who prepares the portal contents with first-hand information, tips and advice from the inside. As we have done in Veneto with our first portal, toscanainside.com wants to show you this area and make you fall in love with it.
Dreaming and planning a visit in Veneto and Tuscany, to see with your own eyes the wonders we describe, will be the natural extension of the virtual journey that you will enjoy on our InsideTravelPortals!
Insidecom is a member of Tu.Ri.Ve, the consortium of licensed tour operators offering tours and guided itineraries in Venice, and part of the Albatravel Group, leader in the field of online tour operating in Italy, which has been on the travel market since the beginning of 1980s. Together with the b2c services described above, addressed to the final consumer, we also offer tools and services to operators working in the tourism sector and interested in reselling our products under a commission fee. If you are an operator interested in this type of collaboration we invite you to visit our institutional website Insidecom.it.