Caribe Bay Jesolo - Themed Water Park Venice: Open-ended Online Tickets
Why buy online tickets to Caribe Bay (formerly Aqualandia)?
- Spend a day feeling relaxed and having fun in what can be considered a real Caribbean oasis in the heart of Jesolo, awarded as the best water park in Italy on many occasions.
- Discover 10 themed areas and 27 attractions for all ages, including the highest slide and bungee jumping platform in Europe, and enjoy exciting live shows.
- Buy now and decide without rushing when to visit: our tickets are open ended.
- Choose the date of your visit, the time and the number of tickets. The date is not fixed, you can use the ticket on another date of your choice on the days of the seasonal opening of the park.
- Fill in the fields and check that the information is correct. Pay attention as after your purchase you will not be able to change your reservation or get a refund.
- Pay by credit card.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, download the voucher which will also be sent to you via email. The voucher cam be used as an entry ticket. Show it at the entrance, printed or on your smartphone.
- Ticket prices on Venetoinside are the official selling prices to the public.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) Discover Caribe Bay Jesolo (formerly Aqualandia)
Caribe Bay (formerly Aqualandia) is a real Caribbean Island in the heart of Jesolo: an oasis covering 80,000 square meters - as big as Foots Cay atoll in the Bahamas - with slides, swimming pools, white sand beaches and 2,000 palm trees for you to relax and have fun.
10 themed areas with 27 attractions await you, including the highest slide and bungee jumping platform in Europe! But if adrenaline isn't your thing, Caribe Bay Jesolo has many other tricks up its sleeve: to name a few, Shark Bay, the only wave pool in the world with sand both inside and outside the water, or Roatan, a meandering river in dense tropical vegetation, to be sailed on board inflatable donut floats.
But there is more, such as four exciting shows and two live performances with international acrobats, on show twice during the day. The shows are staged at the Tiki Arena following all Covid-19 safety measures: Caribe Bay staff know that there is more fun when we feel safe!
If you want to spend a day having fun in and out of the water, with Lido di Jesolo water park you can’t go wrong: in more than thirty years of honorable activity - it was opened in 1989 under the name Aqualandia - Caribe Bay Jesolo has been awarded 'Best Water Park' in Italy at the Parksmania Awards for the twelfth time out of 18 editions!
2) New in 2021: Pirates' Bay
This year sees the opening of Pirates' Bay, an area surrounded by palm trees and immersed in fine Caribbean white sand, where little ones can experience a "pirate" day with slides, fountains and water games. For them a lot of fun even out of the water with Octopus, an adventurous journey in a mini-car and a hunt for archaeological finds and gold nuggets in the sands of Isla.
3) Aqualandia, Italy, tickets and times
Concession: €31.00 children under 1 meter and 40 cm high
Free: children under 1 meter high, guests on their birthday
Caribe Bay Jesolo seasonal opening 2021
every day from July 1 to September 5
from 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission at 16.00)
4) Covid-19: have fun and stay safe!
- In order to be compliant with the Governmental Decree issued on 22.07.2021, starting from August 6th, to enter Caribe Bay, Guests over 12 years of age will be required to present, along with a valid ID card, to the
Admission Staff the EU digital COVID certificate (also called 'Digital Green Certificate'), in digital or paper format, to verify one of the following conditions:
- that the Guest has had at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine at least 15 days;
- that the Guest has tested negative for a PCR or a rapid antigen test performed in the previous 48 hours;
- that the Guest has recovered from COVID-19 in the previous 6 months;
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 meters must be kept both inside and outside the Park, during movements and in queues.
- At the entrance you will be given colored bracelets that will allow you to identify family groups and/or friends. The members of each Group/Family are not required to respect social distancing.
- Some attractions, areas and services may be limited and others may not be available.
- All areas of the Park are sanitized daily and the points of contact between guests (attractions and refreshment points) are sanitized after each use. Hand sanitizing dispensers and washing areas are also available in many parts of the park.
5) Caribe Bay Jesolo: location and how to get there
Caribe Bay - Theme Park near Venice is located in Lido di Jesolo, in the province of Venice, in Via Buonarroti 15.
- Arriving by car:
At the exit of the motorway toll barriers (A4 Milan-Venice, A27 Belluno-Venice), take Mestre ring road and exit towards Marco Polo Airport. Follow the signs for Lido di Jesolo, where you will find the signs for Caribe Bay - Aqualandia.
- Arriving by train:
Get off at the San Donà di Piave – Jesolo train station; continue by bus to Jesolo, then take the city bus n. 5.
- Arriving from Jesolo town centre:
Take bus n. 5 – which stops right in front of the park - or the Caribe Bay train.
6) Caribe Bay Jesolo: dining and additional services
- Inside Jesolo water park you can find many dining options and choose between sweet and savory dishes and snacks, also catering for vegetarians. Bars and restaurants offer local, artisanal produce, with DOP certificates, locally sourced fruit and vegetables, selected thanks to the collaboration with local producers.
- For younger guests, the water park offers a free rental service of strollers, a child-friendly bathroom and a changing area with baby changing table.
- The Park has no architectural barriers, so all areas - swimming pools, entertainment areas, shops and refreshment points - are fully accessible. A special wheelchair is also available for visitors with mobility impairments.
- Bungee Jumping is an extra and has a cost of € 35.00 for the single and € 70.00 for the double (jumping in pairs the maximum total weight allowed is 140 kg). To jump it is necessary to be of age with a valid identity document and in good health as well as having signed the release. It is also allowed to jump over 16 years of age with a valid identity document and accompanied by a parent.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Venice from Jesolo-Punta Sabbioni
Duration: starting from 5 hours
ACTV Venice Public Transport including Vaporetto - Online Tickets
- € 7.50
Tours & Activities
Motorboat Daily Transfer from Jesolo-Punta Sabbioni to Venice-San Marco (Round-Trip Ticket)
Duration: starting from 6 hours
Tours & Activities
Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello islands from Jesolo-Punta Sabbioni
Duration: approx. 7 hours