Canevaworld Aquapark Lazise Verona - Skip the line entry
Why buy your Caneva Aquapark tickets online?
- Surrounded by palm trees, white sand beaches, lagoons and slides, you will enjoy a day of fun and happiness!
- Gain direct access with our voucher and skip the queues.
- The ticket is open ended: buy now and decide when to visit in the course of the 2022 season.
- Choose the date of your visit and number of tickets. The ticket date is not fixed: you can use it on another date of your choice among those of the seasonal opening period of the park.
- Check all the information you entered is correct: once the online purchase procedure has been completed, you will no longer be able to cancel or modify your booking or get a refund.
- Pay by credit card.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher from the booking confirmation page. We will also send it to you via email.
- The voucher is valid as an actual entry ticket to Canevaworld. Show it directly at the entrance turnstiles printed or on your smartphone without having to queue at the ticket office. Access will not be allowed to those without a voucher.
- Ticket prices shown on venetoinside.com are the official prices for online sale to the public.
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) DISCOVER CANEVAWORLD
Caneva Aquapark in Lazise (Verona), a few kilometers from Lake Garda, is a Caribbean-themed water park that attracts thousands of people every summer, entertaining young and old.
Founded in the mid-80s, it was the first water park in Italy. Over the years the park has been equipped with ever more exciting and state-of-the-art attractions and today it features 100,000 square meters of white sand in the center of which an erupting volcano stands, surrounded by crystalline pools, water slides, exotic beaches and many more attractions.
There are no less than 13 slides at Caneva Aquapark, divided into 'Family', 'Adventure' and 'Action', according to the increasing degree of recklessness! If you are the brave type, try the 'SuperSplash' or the 'Water Jump', which, after a descent, makes you plunge into the void! Truly amazing is 'Vulcan Kamika', on which you will slide away from a real eruption! Fun is guaranteed even for the little ones, with 'Windy Lagoon' and 'Pirates Lagoon' with lots of water games, a large windmill, slides and pirate ships.
There is more! 'Shark Bay', the wave pool surrounded by a real sandy beach and many other pools for you to fully relax, such as the natural whirlpools 'Relaxing Geiser' and 'Coral Bay', a soothing round lagoon of crystal-clear water surrounded by sun loungers.
2) CANEVAWORLD OPENING TIMES
The Park is open from 27 May to 18 September 2022 at the following times:
- From May 27 to June 30
Monday-Friday: 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 19.00
- July and August
Every day 10.00 - 19.00
- From 1 to 18 September
Monday-Friday: 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 19.00
(from 12 to 18 September opening subject to weather conditions)
3) CANEVAWORLD TICKETS
Adult: € 30,00
Concession: € 25,00 - Children below 1.40m
Free: children below 1.00m
4) CANEVAWORLD: WHERE IT IS AND HOW TO GET THERE
Canevaworld is located in via Fossalta, 58 in Lazise, in the province of Verona, 5 kilometers from Peschiera del Garda train station.
- A4 Milan-Venice motorway: Peschiera del Garda, Sommacampagna or Sirmione exits
- A22 Modena-Brennero motorway: Affi or Verona Nord exits
From Peschiera del Garda train station (about 5 km): a free shuttle is available to/from the station to the park.
5) DINING AND SERVICES
Inside the park there are many dining options for your lunch or snack: pizza, kebabs, hamburgers, sandwiches, poké, pasta and lots of fresh fruit. You will have no problem finding something that suits your tastes.
What’s more, for a very special lunch or dinner, just outside the park there are some themed restaurants:
- 'Medieval Times Restaurant & Show' where you can dine watching a medieval tournament show
- 'Safari Pizza' to eat a pizza in the wilderness and be surprised by the 'Rite of the Shaman'
- 'Rock Star Restaurant' where you can choose the soundtrack of the evening with the songs that have made the history of music, whilst eating and admiring records, clothes, photographs and historical artifact.
- Please keep your voucher during your entire stay at the water park: the staff in charge may ask you to show it at any time.
- During the day you can leave and re-enter the water park upon the release, by the authorized personnel, of a special stamp. Without the stamp you will not be allowed to re-enter the park.
- Access to the attractions may be interrupted earlier than the water park's closing time in order to allow waiting lines to break down completely and gradually.
- The park manager reserves the right to interrupt the operation of one or more attractions or services for reasons of safety, force majeure, weather conditions or serious and proven organizational needs. Any interruptions will be notified near individual attractions. No refund will be given in such cases to the user or purchaser of a ticket.
- In case of closure of the water park due to heavy rains, the same admission ticket will allow you to visit the adjacent Movieland, where indoor shows and attractions will welcome you despite the bad weather.
- Each attraction is regulated by specific rules (minimum height, age, etc.) that you will find displayed at the entrance of each attraction and on the park map.
- In the pools of Caneva Aquapark it is not mandatory to wear a hair cap.
- Pets are not allowed at Caneva Aquapark. The park does have some boxes (in the shade and provided with a water bowl) where you can leave your four-legged friends.
- Inside the park there are security lockers, available for a fee, and picnic areas where you can enjoy your packed lunch.
- The voucher you will receive upon completing payment is valid as an entry ticket to Caneva and must be exhibited directly at the entrance in paper or electronic format on mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, etc.). The entrance is managed by optical reading equipment that does not allow access to those who do not have a barcode voucher issued at the end of the online purchase procedure.
- The date entered at the time of booking is not fixed: the ticket is open date, therefore, if necessary, you can use it even on a date other than the one indicated at the time of booking, as long as it falls within the opening period of water park Caneva.
- Due to restricted access introduced to comply with anti-Covid guidelines, you must remember to book in advance the date of your visit.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Girolago: Lake Garda day trip by coach and boat
Duration: approx. 10 hours