Gallerie dell'Accademia Museum in Venice – Tickets Online
Why you should buy your Accademia Gallery tickets online:
- The ticket price is the same as on the website of the Gallerie dell'Accademia, but buying with us will save you time because you won’t have to register onsite and you can then proceed directly with the purchase!
- As the ticket is open-ended, you can visit the Accademia Gallery in Venice even on a day different to the one you chose at the time of booking.
- You will admire the world’s largest collection of Venetian art and the masterpieces of the great masters who made the history of European painting.
- Choose the date of your visit, the time and the number of tickets. The date is not fixed, you can use the ticket on another date of your choice on the days and opening hours of the Gallerie dell’Accademia.
- Fill in the fields and check that the information is correct. Pay attention as after your purchase you will not be able to change your reservation or get a refund.
- Pay by credit card.
- Download the voucher from the booking confirmation page or from the email you will receive after booking.
- Please present the voucher printed or on your smartphone at the ticket office.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) GALLERIE DELL'ACCADEMIA OF VENICE - TICKET PRICES
Adult: € 13,50
Concession: € 3,50 – UE residents aged 18-25 with a valid ID
Free: every first Sunday of the month.
In the event of temporary exhibition, the price of admission tickets may vary.
Accessible to people with physical disabilities. Services for visitors: bookshop, audio guides and luggage storage.
2) GALLERIE DELL'ACCADEMIA OF VENICE - OPENING TIMES
Monday: 8.15 to 14.00. The ticket office closes at 13.00.
Tuesday to Sunday: 8.15 to 19.15. The ticket office closes at 18.15.
Closed: January 1, December 25.
3) HOW TO REACH THE GALLERIE DELL'ACCADEMIA OF VENICE
The Accademia Gallery in Venice is located in the Dorsoduro district in Campo della Carità, along the Grand Canal, opposite the Accademia bridge.
Arriving by train? It’s a 25 minutes’ walk from Santa Lucia Train Station. Arriving by bus or car? It’s a 20 minutes’ walk from Piazzale Roma. Arriving by vaporetto? Take line 1 from Piazzale Roma or line 2 from the train station. Get off at the Accademia stop. It will take you around half an hour.
4) WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THE GALLERIE DELL'ACCADEMIA OF VENICE?
The Galleria Accademia museum in Venice is a compendium of the history of Venetian painting: inside its rooms you will see how it has evolved over the centuries in the works of its greatest masters.
The Venetian Renaissance reigns supreme: among the most important works of the 15th century, the small but very precious panel by Andrea Mantegna entitled 'San Giorgio', the cycle on the 'Legend of Sant'Orsola' by Carpaccio, the 'Pala di San Giobbe' by Giovanni Bellini.
The most famous work from the 1500s is probably Giorgione's 'The Tempest', but Titian's 'La Pietà' (completed by Palma the Younger after the master's death), 'The Miracle of San Marco' by Tintoretto and the famous masterpiece by Paolo Veronese entitled Feast in the House of Levi' are equally important.
Next is the 1600s, represented by painters such as Maffei, Mazzoni and Strozzi, and the 1700s which includes paintings by Canaletto, Piazzetta and Tiepolo, just to name a few.
Furthermore, in the Gabinetto dei Disegni e delle Stampe of the Gallerie dell’Accademia of Venice is another famous work of art (but as a preservation measure, rarely displayed): 'The Vitruvian Man' by Leonardo da Vinci, a symbol of the perfection and balance of Renaissance art.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiescoming soon
Skip The Line Guided Visit of Accademia Galleries and Unusual Venice Walking Tour
Duration: approx. 2 hours
ACTV Venice Public Transport including Vaporetto - Online Tickets
- € 7.50
Tours & Activities
Private gondola ride - 45 minutes
Duration: approx. 45 minutes
up to 5 people
- € 135.00