Gardaland Park - Verona
It is Italy's most famous theme park and ranked among the top eight theme parks in Europe: Gardaland theme park does not need any introduction! On this page you can buy your Gardaland ticket at the official online Gardaland prices and take benefit from the privileged entrance included, which will allow you to enter Gardaland Park, Italy, from the main entrance, avoiding the customary long waiting times at the ticket offices!
If you consider that almost 3,000,000 people visit Gardaland amusement park every year, the possibility to buy a Gardaland online ticket should not be played down... What are you waiting for? Find out about the Gardaland opening times, choose the best ones for you and book online!
If you then change your mind no problem, Gardaland Italy tickets for sale on venetoinside.com are open date, so you can use them on a different day than the one chosen at the time of booking.
- Choose the date of your visit and number of tickets. Please bear in mind that this date is approximate: in case of necessity you will be able to use your ticket whenever you prefer, on a date included in the seasonal opening period of Gardaland.
- Enter your personal information verifying its accuracy. Once payment is made, the booking cannot be changed, cancelled nor refunded.
- Please pay by credit card.
- The entry voucher can be downloaded at the end of the online booking and it will also be sent to you via email. Make sure you enter a valid e-mail address.
- The voucher is the only valid document and you can present it either on a paper copy or on a mobile device (smartphones, tablets or other devices). Without the voucher, entry will not be allowed!
- Ticket prices shown on venetoinside.com are the official prices for online sale to the public.
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
The voucher you will receive at the end of the online booking procedure is valid as a Gardaland entrance ticket: it can be presented at the entrance of Gardaland theme park in paper or digital format on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, or other devices). The entrance is controlled by optical reading devices that do not allow anyone without the voucher, with a QR Code, issued at the end of the online booking procedure to enter.
Please note that the date you are going to choose before booking is indicative. Gardaland tickets online are open date tickets: in case of necessity, you will be able to go to Gardaland whenever you prefer, on a date included in the seasonal opening period of the park.
Gardaland opening hours and prices
Gardaland Lake Garda 2018 seasonal openings: from 29 March to 4 November
- From 29 March to 15 June:
- Saturdays and Sundays, 29 March to 2 April, 25 April, 1 May: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Monday to Friday (except on the days specified above): 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- 16 June: 10.00 am to 01.00 am
- 17 June to 9 September: 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
- 10 to 30 September:
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- From 1 to 31 October Gardaland is open on Saturdays and Sundays only, 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, except on 31 October, 10.00 am to midnight
- From 1 to 4 November 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- 29 March to 6 April, 23 April to 15 June and 10 to 14 September: Magic Season
- 7 to 22 April: Magic Circus
- 16 June to 9 September: Night is Magic
- 15 to 30 September: Oktoberfest
- October and November: Magic Halloween
Gardaland Italy Prices
Full Gardaland ticket price (adults and children over 1 meter in height): €34.00
The ticket to Gardaland for children under 1 meter in height is free of charge.
The Gardaland Park, Italy, tickets include access to all the attractions and shows. In exceptional cases such as rain, maintenance work, power outages and/or other reasons of force majeure decided upon by Gardaland management, some attractions may be closed: the Gardaland entrance fee will not under any circumstances be refunded and the ticket is not valid on any another day.
At the Information Points 'Info Welcome' at the ticket office, 'Info West' at the West Village and 'Info Souk' in Souk Square you will receive information about Gardaland and the resorts on Lake Garda.
Dogs can access Gardaland at Lake Garda, Italy, but must be kept on a lead. Large dogs must also wear a muzzle. Pets are not allowed on rides, shows or in restaurants.
Inside the park there are various services for young guests, such as baby pushchairs hire, feeding areas, changing mats and play areas. Some services are not included in the Gardaland park tickets.
We invite you to read the Gardaland Verona General Rules to learn about the park rules to be followed within the park and to enjoy a day in total relaxation and safety.
We remind you that the skip-the-line tickets of Gardaland theme park can only be purchased online! Once the payment procedure has been completed, the ticket is considered regularly issued: no changes, cancellations or refunds are allowed.
Gardaland: location and how to get there
Gardaland is located in Castelnuovo del Garda, in the province of Verona.
- A4 Milano-Venezia Motorway
From Milan, exit at Peschiera del Garda and follow the directions to Gardaland.
From Venice, exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the signs to Gardaland.
- Brennero A22 Motorway
From Modena, take the junction with the A4 motorway towards Milan, exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the directions to Gardaland.
From Brennero, exit at Affi and take the dual carriageway towards Peschiera del Garda where you will find directions to Gardaland.
- From Peschiera del Garda train station (Trenord Milano-Brescia-Verona line or Trenitalia Milano-Venezia line) there is a free shuttle bus service (return) departing every 30 minutes during the park’s opening hours.
- The nearest airports are Valerio Catullo in Verona Villafranca and Gabriele D'Annunzio in Montichiari (BS), both a few miles from Gardaland.
New for 2018
Like every year, Gardaland reopens its doors with many new features, designed to always offer its visitors new and unforgettable experiences. First of all, compared to the past seasons, Gardaland will remain open for a further 10 days ... In addition to this, there are many other new features in the 2018 calendar, such as the revamp of the historic galleon of the corsairs, a highly electrifying 4D experience and a new great closing show for Night is Magic!
In addition, the little ones will find a new area to discover entirely dedicated to them ... Are you ready to enter the magical world of Peppa Pig? A new attraction where Gardaland’s younger guests will meet Peppa Pig and experience with her many magical adventures!
Opened in the distant year of 1975 and since then subjected to continuous expansions and improvements, Gardaland Verona offers attractions and entertainment for all ages! The strengths of the park, thanks to which Gardaland has been able to distinguish itself and gain a prominent role among the theme parks in Europe, range from the extraordinary arrangements of the main attractions to the spectacular shows, the care and maintenance of the rest areas and green spaces and, last but not least, an impeccable organization that meets the needs of any type of visitor.
Plan your visit to the park carefully, decide what attractions to enter and what shows to attend and plan your day in advance to include all the activities you are interest in... Do not forget that thanks to the summer opening hours, you can experience the magic of Gardaland at night and have more time to discover this amazing theme park!
At Gardaland, attractions and fun have no age barrier! Gushing rapids, breath-taking slides, free falls, roller coasters for all tastes, but also areas dedicated to the younger ones and a long list of rides suitable also for visitors who do not enjoy adrenaline. The attractions are divided into three major thematic areas, designed to facilitate the visitor's choice:
- Fantasy includes rides dedicated to the younger park guests and many options for the entertainment of the whole family!
- Adventure, as its name suggests, offers adventures for all ages! The attractions included in this group are, in fact, the ideal solution for those looking for fun without excessive thrill!
- Adrenaline includes attractions for the real daring, those who love the risk and a pure adrenaline rush!
What else will you find in Gardaland aside from the rides? Entertainment and shows that can engage adults and children! From Prezzemolo, the Gardaland mascot constantly striving to entertain guests to enchanted tales and pirates, bandits, acrobatic shows and magic tricks... As with attractions, all shows are included in Gardaland ticket cost.
Another strong point in Gardaland, Italy, is food. Inside the park you can enjoy specialties of all kinds, from sandwiches and kebabs that you can eat on the fly between rides, to restaurants and pizzerias - all strictly themed - where to have lunch or dinner comfortably seated. There is also a wide choice of bars and kiosks, including many gluten-free options and vegetarian choices. All consumptions are to be paid for directly on site and are not included in the Gardaland day ticket.
1 reviews for Gardaland Park - Verona
At the moment there aren’t any Reviews in other languages yet.
Please read the Reviews in Italian.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Your Own Verona: Private Guided Tour of Verona
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- € 145.00
Tours & Activities
Skip the Line Guided Visit to Verona Arena
Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 29.00
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 69.00
Tours & Activities
Italian Cooking Class in Verona
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 89.00
- per service