Gardaland Park at Garda Lake (Verona) – Online Tickets to Skip the Line (Open Date)
In compliance with the new Ministerial Decree of 25th October which imposes the closing of entertainment parks, the 2020 Gardaland season ends early on 26th October 2020. See you next year!
Buy Gardaland tickets online and enjoy the following benefits:
- Avoid the queues and likely crowds at the entrance of Gardaland Theme Park thanks to the skip-the-line service included in the price and consequently have extra time and more fun inside the park.
- Save time and money: in addition to skipping the queues at the ticket office, you will also pay less than when buying tickets on site.
- Get tickets to Gardaland on an open date, and choose the exact date of your visit at a later time, which must be communicated in advance due to limited access in compliance with anti-Covid legislation.
If you consider that almost 3,000,000 people visit Gardaland amusement park every year, the possibility to buy a Gardaland online ticket and thus skip the line at the ticket offices should not be played down... What are you waiting for? Find out about the Gardaland opening times, choose the best ones for you and book online!
- Choose the date of your visit and number of tickets. Please bear in mind that this date is approximate, which means you will be able to use your ticket whenever you prefer, on a date included in the seasonal opening period of the park. Due to restricted access introduced to comply with anti-Covid legislation, please remember to book in advance the day of your visit, as explained below.
- Once the online booking is completed, download the voucher with the QR Code, which will be valid as an effective Gardaland entrance ticket. Simply present it at the entrance turnstiles printed or in digital format (on smartphones or other mobile devices) without having to queue at the ticket offices. Entrance to Gardaland is controlled with optical reading devices therefore those without a voucher will be denied access.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the restricted number of visitors in compliance with anti-Covid legislation, you must book the date of your visit to Gardaland in advance, by filling out the form that will open after clicking on the link in the voucher. Once you have filled out the form, you will receive a confirmation email directly from Gardaland, to be shown together with the voucher when approaching the turnstiles at the park entrance.
- The voucher will also be emailed to you, so make sure you have entered a valid email address.
- Fill in the required fields and check all the information entered is correct: once the online purchase procedure has been completed, bookings can no longer be changed or canceled and tickets cannot be refunded.
- Ticket prices shown on venetoinside.com are the official prices for online sale to the public.
- Please pay by credit card
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) GARDALAND OPENING TIMES AND TICKETS
Gardaland Lake Garda 2020 seasonal openings: from 13 June to 8 November
- FULL Gardaland ticket price: €35.00
- Concession: € 30.00 (children under 10 years of age, adults over 60 years of age, Italian military personnel, self-dependent people with disability, carers of not self-dependent people with a disability).
- The ticket to Gardaland for CHILDREN UNDER 1 METER in height is free of charge.
2) NEW FOR 2020: LEGOLAND® WATER PARK (Opening delayed to 2021)
Like every year, Gardaland reopens its doors with many new attractions, designed to offer visitors a constantly new and memorable experience. Hold on tight because the 2020 season features a truly unmissable attraction, especially for children: the first ‘LEGOLAND® Water Park’ in Europe!
Surrounded by millions of LEGO® bricks, you can dive into a sea of interactive water games, have fun on the colorful waterslides or relax in the themed areas. At LEGOLAND® - Gardaland little ones will have an unforgettable experience: they will be able to explore areas made especially for them, create new LEGO® constructions and have lots of fun with the first child-friendly water games.
Many family attractions to spend a relaxing day, from water ones with slides, inflatable boats, splashes and water games, to areas where you can build many creations and unleash your creativity, and finally to the magic of ‘Miniland’, a wholly themed area where you can admire the most beautiful monuments in Italy built to scale with over 4 million LEGO® bricks.
At Gardaland LEGOLAND® is waiting for you to let you experience endless emotions!
3) GARDALAND: RULES AND ON-SITE SERVICES
- The Gardaland Park, Italy, tickets include access to all the attractions and shows.
- In exceptional cases such as rain, maintenance work, power outages and/or other reasons of force majeure decided upon by Gardaland management, some attractions may be closed: the Gardaland entrance fee will not under any circumstances be refunded and the ticket is not valid on any another day.
- At the Information Points 'Info Welcome' at the ticket office, 'Info West' at the West Village and 'Info Souk' in Souk Square you will receive information about Gardaland and the resorts on Lake Garda.
- Dogs can access Gardaland at Lake Garda, Italy, but must be kept on a lead. Large dogs must also wear a muzzle. Pets are not allowed on rides, shows or in restaurants.
- Inside the park there are various services for young guests, such as baby pushchairs hire, feeding areas, changing mats and play areas. Some services are not included in the Gardaland park tickets.
- We invite you to read the Gardaland General Rules to learn about the park rules to be followed within the park and to enjoy a day in total relaxation and safety.
- We remind you that the skip-the-line tickets of Gardaland theme park can only be purchased online! Once the payment procedure has been completed, the ticket is considered regularly issued: no changes, cancellations or refunds are allowed.
COVID-19: HAVE FUN AND KEEP SAFE!
Gardaland’s aim is to offer its guests great days of fun while feeling fully safe.
Here are some important safety measures you need to be aware of before booking your visit:
- Face masks must be worn during the entire visit and temperature checks will be carried out at the entrance.
- A minimum 1-meter social distancing must be adhered to in all the areas of the Resort, entrance queues to the Park, attractions and facilities. We will ensure the required social distancing is maintained at the attractions, entertainment areas and bars, restaurants and shops.
- All Guests must wear disposable gloves made available by the Park where clearly indicated.
- Only attractions which, due to their characteristics, ensure that proper ventilation and respect for social distancing are complied with, can be accessed. As a result, some attractions will not be available.
- All areas in the park are sanitized on a daily basis whilst areas where there is contact amongst guests (attractions and catering facilities) are disinfected after each use. Hand sanitizers and several hand washing facilities are also available for guests all around the park.
- Using the new feature on the Official Mobile App of Gardaland Resort, you can book your go on the attractions to avoid crowds and reduce your queueing time.
- Guests must - via QODA APP or directly at the chosen refreshment point by scanning the QR code at the entrance - book their time at a restaurant or "take away food" service to limit their queueing time.
4) GARDALAND: LOCATION AND HOW TO GET THERE
Gardaland is located in Castelnuovo del Garda, in the province of Verona.
- A4 Milano-Venezia Motorway
From Milan, exit at Peschiera del Garda and follow the directions to Gardaland.
From Venice, exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the signs to Gardaland.
- Brennero A22 Motorway
From Modena, take the junction with the A4 motorway towards Milan, exit at Sommacampagna or Peschiera del Garda and follow the directions to Gardaland.
From Brennero, exit at Affi and take the dual carriageway towards Peschiera del Garda where you will find directions to Gardaland.
- From Peschiera del Garda train station (Trenord Milano-Brescia-Verona line or Trenitalia Milano-Venezia line) there is a free shuttle bus service (return) departing every 30 minutes during the park’s opening hours.
- The nearest airports are Valerio Catullo in Verona Villafranca and Gabriele D'Annunzio in Montichiari (BS), both a few miles from Gardaland.
5) FURTHER INFO ON ITALY'S MOST FAMOUS AMUSEMENT PARK
Opened in the distant year of 1975 and since then subjected to continuous expansions and improvements, Gardaland Verona offers attractions and entertainment for all ages! The strengths of the park, thanks to which Gardaland has been able to distinguish itself and gain a prominent role among the theme parks in Europe, range from the extraordinary arrangements of the main attractions to the spectacular shows, the care and maintenance of the rest areas and green spaces and, last but not least, an impeccable organization that meets the needs of any type of visitor.
Plan your visit to the park carefully, decide what attractions to enter and what shows to attend and plan your day in advance to include all the activities you are interest in... Do not forget that thanks to the summer opening hours, you can experience the magic of Gardaland at night and have more time to discover this amazing theme park!
At Gardaland, attractions and fun have no age barrier! Gushing rapids, breath-taking slides, free falls, roller coasters for all tastes, but also areas dedicated to the younger ones and a long list of rides suitable also for visitors who do not enjoy adrenaline. The attractions are divided into three major thematic areas, designed to facilitate the visitor's choice:
- Fantasy includes rides dedicated to the younger park guests and many options for the entertainment of the whole family!
- Adventure, as its name suggests, offers adventures for all ages! The attractions included in this group are, in fact, the ideal solution for those looking for fun without excessive thrill!
- Adrenaline includes attractions for the real daring, those who love the risk and a pure adrenaline rush!
What else will you find in Gardaland aside from the rides? Entertainment and shows that can engage adults and children! From Prezzemolo, the Gardaland mascot constantly striving to entertain guests to enchanted tales and pirates, bandits, acrobatic shows and magic tricks... As with attractions, all shows are included in Gardaland ticket cost.
Another strong point in Gardaland, Italy, is food. Inside the park you can enjoy specialties of all kinds, from sandwiches and kebabs that you can eat on the fly between rides, to restaurants and pizzerias - all strictly themed - where to have lunch or dinner comfortably seated. There is also a wide choice of bars and kiosks, including many gluten-free options and vegetarian choices. All consumptions are to be paid for directly on site and are not included in the Gardaland day ticket.
1 Reviews for Gardaland Park at Garda Lake (Verona) – Online Tickets to Skip the Line (Open Date)
At the moment there aren’t any Reviews in other languages yet.
Please read the Reviews in Italian.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Your Own Verona: Private Guided Tour of Verona
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- € 145.00
Tours & Activities
Skip the Line Guided Visit to Verona Arena
Duration: approx. 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 25.00
Tours & Activitiescoming soon
Barbarians, gladiators and deities: private game tour for kids in Verona
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 79.00
Tours & Activities
Italian Cooking Class in Verona
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 89.00
- per service