Museum Pass Venice: skip the line ticket to the Doge's Palace and 10 more museums
Why buy the Venice Museum Pass online?
- save money: the Museum Pass in Venice lets you visit the most beautiful city’s attractions (Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum, Monumental Halls of the Marciana National Library, Ca' Rezzonico, Carlo Goldoni's House-Museum, Palazzo Mocenigo Museum, Ca' Pesaro, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Glass and Lace Museum at a reduced price compared to buying each ticket for the museums of Venice.
- skip the line: when you buy our Venice Museum Card you will skip the line at the ticket offices and you will be able to use the whole time you have available for your visit.
- plan your visit in the best way: the Museum Pass Venice online is valid for 6 months, so you will have the possibility to visit the various collections even at different times of the year!
- Choose the day of your visit and the number of tickets you need. The date you provide is only provisional, therefore, if necessary, you will be able to use your ticket even on a day other than the one you initially specified.
- As soon as the online reservation is completed, you can download the voucher that you are required to show (either on mobile devices or on paper) at the ticket office of one of the museums included in the Museum Pass, to be converted into a valid entrance.
- The voucher will also be sent to you via email, so please make sure you enter a valid email address.
- The ticket is valid for 6 months starting from the collection day at the ticket office of the first museum you visit. From that day you will have 6 months to visit the other museums included in the Museum card of Venice.
- Fill in the required fields and check the information you entered is correct: once the online procedure has been completed, the reservation can no longer be changed or canceled and tickets cannot be refunded.
- Complete payment by credit card.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
VENICE MUSEUM SKIP THE LINE
Concessions: €20.50 (children from 6 to 14 years and Over 65)
Free: children up to 5 years
- In compliance with current government regulations FROM 6.8.2021 ACCESS IN THE MUSEMS ONLY WITH GREEN PASS (also “EU Digital COVID Certificate”). This provision do not apply to children under the age of 12 and to individuals with specific medical certification. Visitors must present a valid identification document together with the GREEN PASS.
- The ticket must be collected by presenting the voucher that you will receive via email at the end of the booking process at the ticket office of the first museum you will visit (please note there might queues at the ticket office). Once you have collected your ticket, you can access the other museums included by presenting the ticket directly at the entrance, without having to queue at the ticket offices.
- The 6-months duration of the ticket starts from the moment you retrieve your ticket at one of the museums included in the Venice Card Museums. If you decide to convert your voucher at the Doge’s Palace, the fast lane you must follow for priority skip-the-line access is the one signed as 'Entrance for Prepaid Tickets', with generally much lower queuing times compared to purchasing tickets on site.
- Buying a Venice Museum Pass is worth it! Not only will you be able to avoid wasting valuable time at the ticket offices, but with a single reservation, you will be able to visit as many as 11 museums, with considerable savings compared to purchasing individual tickets.
- The skip the line Museum ticket includes 1 entry to the Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum, Monumental Halls of the Marciana National Library, Ca' Rezzonico, Carlo Goldoni's House-Museum, Palazzo Mocenigo Museum, Ca' Pesaro, Natural History Museum, Glass Museum, Lace Museum. St Mark’s Bell Tower and Palazzo Fortuny are not included in the Venice Card Musem ticket.
- Ticket prices on venetoinside.com are comprehensive of booking fees.
Venice, as it is well known, is one of the most beautiful and unique cities in the world because it rises from the water and also because it contains an incredible number of splendid monuments and works of art... a magical city that is worth experiencing to the full! Among the things not to be missed is with no doubt a visit to the Civic Museums of Venice: tickets can be purchased online with the Venice Museum Pass, which will save you time and money! Here are the museums included:
Located in splendid St Mark’s Square, it is a true masterpiece of Gothic art in Venice. Thanks to the elegance of its facades and the splendor of its sumptuous interiors, the Doge’s Palace is the most visited museum in Venice. A visit that will leave you speechless, with the highlight being the eerie prisons that can be reached by crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs.
A must for those who want to rediscover the art, civilization and history of Venice. Included in the Museums of St Mark’s Square, the Correr Museum is housed in the Napoleonic Wing and a section of the Procuratie Nuove: inside you can admire a precious collection of works by Antonio Canova as well as important paintings and other precious works that document various aspects of Venice’s every day and political life.
MONUMENTAL HALLS OF THE MARCIANA NATIONAL LIBRARY
A visit not to be missed, which will allow you to discover the beauty of the ancient St Mark’s Library, initially created by Jacopo Sansovino and later completed by Vincenzo Scamozzi. A museum with incredible historical and artistic value, enriched by the splendid Scala d’Onore, the Hall used as a Library, the Public Statuary housed in the ancient Vestibule and the rich interior decorations.
CA ’REZZONICO - MUSEUM OF THE 1700s IN VENICE
Designed by Baldassarre Longhena and directly overlooking the Grand Canal, it is one of the most important buildings in Venice and one of the few that can currently be visited. Since 1936, Ca ’Rezzonico has been home to the Museum of 18th Century Venice: in its magnificent halls are numerous works from the 1700s, acquired over the years by various museums, paintings, furniture and frescoes from other Venetian buildings. Mark your visit to Ca ’Rezzonico in your diary - included in the Venezia Museums Card - and get ready to experience an extraordinary journey through time, spanning the golden age of the lagoon city.
CARLO GOLDONI HOUSE
Palazzo Centanni, located in the San Polo district, is the house in which Carlo Goldoni was born on 25 February 1707: built in Gothic style, it now houses a small museum dedicated to him, a small theater with 18th century original puppets and numerous Venetian theatre memorabilia. The museum installations enhance the architectural features of the building whilst engaging the public thanks to the use of retractable screens that project the works of the Venetian playwright. A harmonious blend of present and past, enriched by the presence of authentic manuscripts and theatrical studies kept in the Library of the museum.
This splendid Venetian palace houses the Center of Studies on the History of Textiles and Costume, a fascinating journey that allows you to relive the history of fashion and elegance in Venice. On display are fabrics, clothes, accessories, garments and Burano lace items. Also noteworthy is the library with an exceptional collection of over 13,000 sketches dated between the 1700s and the 1900s.
Since 2013 the museum also showcases a rich section dedicated to perfume, made even more interesting by multimedia tools and sensory experiences.
CA ’PESARO - MODERN ART GALLERY
This splendid masterpiece of Venetian Baroque overlooking the Grand Canal houses the Modern Art Gallery which exhibits masterpieces by Klimt, Kandinsky, Chagall and other great artists, and Venice’s Museum of Oriental Art, considered one of the most important exhibitions in Europe of art from the Far East. This splendid museum too can be visited by presenting at the ticket office the Civic Museums Pass of Venice.
NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
Included in the ticket of the Museum pass in Venezia, the Natural History Museum showcases a modern and interactive exhibition that allows you to appreciate the elegance of one of the oldest buildings in Venice, the Fontego dei Turchi. The original design, which boasts a state-of-the-art multimedia system, makes the museum very interesting for adults and very entertaining for the younger visitors who, in front of the 20-meter-long whale skeleton and the large dinosaur skeleton found during an expedition in Africa, will surely feel speechless!
MURANO GLASS MUSEUM
The picturesque island of Murano is where the the Glass Museum is located, one of the most fascinating collections of the Civic Museums of Venice. The artifacts on display – valuable unique pieces including Roman finds, murrine and other works of art - will accompany you to discover the history of Murano glass, a tradition that has been handed down from generation to generation for centuries.
BURANO LACE MUSEUM
If you want to discover Venice’s ancient traditions, you can't fail to visit the Burano Lace Museum which is included in our ticket of Venice’s museums. A visit that will allow you to discover everything about this ancient art: the history, the processing techniques, precious artifacts dating back to the 16th century... and, last but not least, you can closely observe the precision and the incredible speed of the work of the lace makers.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiescoming soon
St Mark's Basilica and Pala d'Oro: Exclusive Skip the Line Guided Tour
Duration: approx. 1 hour