Parco Giardino Sigurtà Valeggio sul Mincio – Skip the line entrance
By purchasing online tickets of Parco Sigurtà on venetoinside.com you will have the following benefits:
save money on the price of the entry ticket, which is cheaper than buying onsite or on the Sigurtà Park’s website, as well as take advantage of the skip-the-line service.
visit Parco Sigurtà on a different day than the one specified at the time of booking if you wish so as our tickets are open-dated.
spend a day feeling fully relaxed and surrounded by wonderful nature of Parco Giardino Sigurtà.
Covering 600 thousand square meters, Parco Sigurta at Valeggio sul Mincio is a spectacular green area in the heart of the Veneto region a few kilometers from Lake Garda and the city of Verona. Breathtaking views, ancient trees, splendid flowerings of roses, tulips, irises, ponds where you can admire different species of aquatic plants and vast lawns tendered with extreme attention. A destination which, in addition to attracting thousands of botanical and nature photography enthusiasts, is highly enjoyed by children and families who can spend a few hours discovering the flora in this calming and natural environment.
- Choose the date of your visit and the number of tickets. We would like to remind you that the date is only indicative: if necessary you can use the ticket on another date of your choice, included in the opening hours and days of the Garden Park Sigurtà.
- Enter your personal details and check they are correct: once the payment has been made, your reservation cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.
- Pay via debit card.
- You can download your voucher on the booking confirmation page and it will also be sent to you via email. Please make sure you insert a valid e-mail address.
- The voucher is the only accepted document and must be presented in paper or electronic format on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.). Access will not be granted to visitors without a voucher.
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
The voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking is valid as an entry ticket to the Sigurtà Park and must be presented directly at the entrance in paper or electronic format on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc...). The entrance is equipped with optical reading devices that do not allow access to those without a barcode voucher, which is issued at the end of the online purchase procedure.
The date you enter at the time of booking is only a guideline: the ticket is open date, so you can use it on a date different from the one indicated at the time of booking, provided it is included in the opening period of the Parco Sigurtà on the River Mincio.
Parco Sigurtà: timetable and opening days
Sigurtà Gardens are open from 10th May to 8th November 2020.
- October and November: 9.00 – 18.00 (last entry at 17.00)
- May, June, July, August and September: 9.00 – 19.00 (last entry 18.00)
Sigurtà Park: tickets & regulations
By purchasing tickets on our website, you can skip the line that often lingers in front of the cash desks: the voucher that you will receive via email at the end of the payment process will allow you to go directly to the park entrance without having to go through the ticket office!
Full price: €11.50
Reduced: €7.00 (children from 5 to 14 years)
* Free for children up to 4 years and for people with 100% certified mobility impairment.
To know the regulations of the Park, please read the 'Importan Info' in the booking form.
Where is Parco Sigurtà: address
Via Cavour, 1
37067 Valeggio sul Mincio (Verona)
How to reach Parco Sigurtà
A4 Milan-Venice motorway, Peschiera del Garda exit, 8 km towards Valeggio sul Mincio.
Motorway A22 Brennero-Modena: coming from Modena, take the Nogarole Rocca exit and follow the signs to Valeggio sul Mincio / coming from Brennero, take the Affi exit, then take the highway (SS450) to Peschiera del Garda, then follow the signs for Valeggio sul Mincio.
From Peschiera del Garda Station (about 10 km) and Verona Porta Nuova Station (about 28 km), continue by public transport.
Parco Sigurtà: parking
Inside the car park you can find free parking (unattended). Guests with mobility impairments are allowed direct access to the Park's internal parking lot.
HISTORY OF PARCO SIGURTA
The history of the wonderful Parco della Sigurtà in Valeggio sul Mincio began a long time ago, back in 1407, when the patrician Gerolamo Contarini bought the land for purely agricultural use. The various properties that followed one another over the centuries changed the appearance of the area, transforming it ever more into a botanical garden. But it was in 1941 that things changed radically, when the Sigurtà family, still the owners of the park, bought the entire surface and began to redevelop the entire property: many years of hard work, carried out with such care and dedication, turned this ecological complex into one of the most appreciated parks worldwide. Among the various awards, it won the first prize as 'the most beautiful park in Italy' and an excellent second place as 'the most beautiful park in Europe'.
PARCO SIGURTÀ: WHERE IS IT?
It is the medieval village of Valeggio sul Mincio that frames this wonderful park, just a few kilometers from the tourist resorts of Verona and Lake Garda. This ancient village, always a land of border and passage, oozes history and traditions: we suggest you visit the Castle that dominates the entire valley and taste the tortellini, typical dish of Valeggio... enough to make you lick your lips!
WHAT TO DO AT PARCO SIGURTA’
Whether you are alone or with company, there are many things to do when you visit Parco Sigurtà: picnics, walks among the flowers, workshops for children, concerts of classical music... in short, there is something for all tastes and all ages! Given the extent of the Park, there are several ways you can organize your visit to Parco Sigurtà:
- On foot: the best way to discover the wonders of the park without any hassle, orienting yourselves with the map of recommended routes that will be given to you at the entrance or with the app of the Park to download on your smartphone.
- By little train: on board, you will cross in about 35 minutes the itinerary of the Incanti - which winds along a path of about 6 km - listening to the interesting explanations of the guide voice. Prices and info on tickets for the train on the official website of the park.
- By bike: a journey of about 6 km on a special route designed for lovers of the two wheels! You can access the park with your bike or opt for rental on site. At the entrance there is also a charging point for electric bikes.
- Via golf car: definitely an alternative way to visit the park! A special guide with GPS satellite system will accompany you along the way giving you information about the attractions you will encounter along your itinerary.
- Shuttle bus: for those seeking maximum comfort. A professional guide will come on board with you and lead you to the discovery of the park following an itinerary of about 1 hour. Prices and info in loco.
PARCO DI SIGURTÀ VALEGGIO: POINTS OF INTEREST
There are so many unmissable things! Among the most important ones we would like to point out:
- The Avenue of Roses, which has always been a symbol of the Park: just imagine that more than 30,000 highly-prized roses bloom every year
- The Maze: if you can get to the center of the maze, we recommend climbing to the top of the tower and enjoying the breathtaking view of the entire park... a nice reward, isn’t it?
- Il Great Lawn: inside the largest area of the Park, there are the flowery lakes where you can admire a big Weeping Willow and different types of water lilies
- The Great Oak: thanks to its size and its venerable age - 4 centuries - this plant is one of the Park's most popular attractions. Make sure you visit it!
- The Castelletto: this picturesque crenelated building, initially used as a 'Sala d'Armi', has become, in the last century, a location for important round tables and literary and scientific meetings. Several scientists and Noble Awards have been hosted here, over the years, by the Sigurtà family
- The Educational Farm: a fun-educational area dedicated to families and children who will get to know closely sheep, goats, donkeys and other friendly animals.
PARCO SIGURTÀ EVENTS
Not just walks and relaxation: for its beauty and for the magic of its environments, the Park is often chosen as a location for weddings, parties and business meetings. And that's not all! Every year, in this splendid setting, events of various kinds are organized: from opera music to Cosplay parades, from photographic competitions to Halloween parties. In the end ... there is always a reason to visit Parco di Sigurtà!
COVID-19: SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL NATURE IN FULL SAFETY!
The top priority of Sigurta Park, Verona, Italy, is the health and safety of its visitors so we have implemented measures to comply with the law and consequently ask our visitors to adhere to a few simple rules:
A face mask must be worn only when it is not possible to maintain the safety distance of at least one meter from other visitors. Face masks must be worn at all times in closed environments, such toilets.
Wash and disinfect your hands often (soap dispensers are available at the ticket office), avoid gatherings, and keep at least one meter away from other people.
Visitors with fever symptoms will be denied access.
Food and drinks are available at the 'Iris' kiosk where plexiglass screens have been installed for safety reasons.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Private Gametour 'The Treasure of the Templars': visit Sirmione and play!
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
Tours & Activities
Verona walking tour
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Per person
- € 35.00
Tours & Activities
Italian Cooking Class in Verona
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes