Parco Natura Viva
Welcome to Parco Natura Viva in Bussolengo - Verona, one of the best wildlife parks in Italy: a vast and modern zoological garden founded with the aim of protecting endangered species and inspired by the commitment to the conservation of biodiversity. The Park is divided into two main areas:
- Safari Park. On board your car, you will follow a route that will allow you to admire up close, but yet in a non-obstructive manner, several species of African animals.
- Fauna Park: with pedestrian access and a 2 to 3-hour walk, it is home to many species of animals, many of which are at risk of extinction. In this area you will also find a section dedicated to dinosaurs, a playground for children and different food outlets.
By purchasing your tickets on Venetoinside you can save money compared to the prices at the entrance and access the park directly without having to go through the ticket office. But that's not all: after showing our voucher at the entrance of the Fauna Natura Viva Park (therefore only at the pedestrian area) you will be allowed entry without having to queue. What could be better!
In this page you will find all the information on the Safari Park Natura Viva: tickets and opening times, but also photos and a detailed description of what you will see. Are you ready for an extraordinary journey across the five continents?
- Choose the date of your visit and the number of tickets. Please note that the date is not fixed: if you wish, you can use the ticket on another day, so long as it is included in the opening hours and days of the Natura Viva Park Bussolengo.
- Enter your personal data and check they are correct: once payment has been made, the reservation cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.
- Complete payment by credit card.
- You can download your voucher on the booking confirmation page and it will also be sent to you via email. Please make sure you insert a valid e-mail address!
- The voucher is the only valid document and must be presented in paper or electronic format on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.). Access to Safari Park, Garda, Italy, will not be granted to visitors without a voucher.
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
The voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking is valid as an entry ticket to the Safari Park, Verona, and must be presented directly at the entrance in paper or electronic format on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The entrance is equipped with optical reading devices that do not allow access to those without a barcode voucher, which is issued at the end of the online purchase procedure.
We would like to remind you that the date you choose at the time of booking is only a guideline: the ticket is open date, so you can use it on a date different to the one entered at the time of booking, provided it is included in the opening period of the Zoo Safari, Verona.
Our voucher will allow you to skip the line at the entrance to the Fauna Park, where access is for pedestrians only. This will not be possible in the Safari Park, where entry must necessarily take place on board your car and where, consequently, you will have to join the line.
Natura Viva: opening days and times
The park is open from 8 March to 8 December.
(We will soon publish the opening time).
Natura Viva: ticket prices
Full price: €20.00
Concession: €15.00 children from 6 to 12 years
Free: children up to 5 years
By purchasing our tickets, you will enjoy a better price compared to buying on site.
Our ticket, which we are reiterating is cheaper than the price on site, includes:
- Pedestrian access with skip-the-line entry to the Fauna Park - Verona, which includes the Extinction Park and the Tropical Greenhouse
- Entrance to the Safari Park - Garda only on board your car.
Fauna Park Rules
- Do not feed the animals. This is a very important safety rule: failure to comply with this may result in the expulsion from the Park and, in some cases, in legal action being pursued.
- Follow the mapped routes.
- Do not walk over walls and fences.
- Do not enter the areas reserved for authorized personnel only.
- Use the provided waste bins and follow recycling rules.
- Do not disturb the animals (no knocking on windows, no screaming).
Safari Park Rules
- It is strictly forbidden to get off your car.
- You must keep your dog or cat inside pet carrier approved by current legislation.
- Doors and windows of your vehicle must be kept shut along the entire Safari route.
- All animals you meet on the road have right of way.
- Do not disturb the animals, do not feed them and do not throw anything out of the window.
- If your car breaks down, sound the horn three times and please stay inside your car and wait for assistance.
- After the visit of the Safari Park you can access parking areas 1, 2 or 3 and start a visit of the Fauna Park.
- Please follow the rules strictly. The management will accept no responsibility for any damage which may be caused to your car during the visit.
How to reach Natura Viva Park
For those coming from Milan on the Milan-Venice motorway: Sommacampagna exit
For those coming from Venice and Bologna: Verona Nord exit
For those coming from Trento on the Brennero motorway: Affi exit
For those arriving by train, the stop is Verona Porta Nuova: from here take public transport to Natura Viva Park - Bussolengo.
Garda Safari Park - address: Località Quercia, 37012 Bussolengo (Verona)
Natura Viva Parking area
Outside the Park there are three pay parking areas:
Park 1: free (buses, bikes, disabled visitors and season ticket holders)
Park 2, 3 and 4: € 2,00 (cars and motorbikes) / € 5,00 (campervans and caravans)
Natura Viva Safari Park is a modern and renowned Zoological Park for the protection of endangered species and a leading center for the conservation of biodiversity.
The brainchild of architect Alberto Avesani, the Park was opened on 25 June, 1969 with the present-day pedestrian Fauna park and the addition, seven years later, of the Safari Park, an area that can be visited only on board your vehicle, dedicated to African mammals and birds. In 1978 the park was further enriched with three new sections: the Aquaterrarium, the Tropical Greenhouse and the Dinosaurs area.
But let's discover together the main attractions of the wonderful Safari Park of Lake Garda.
The pedestrian FAUNA AREA is divided into 5 macro-areas where the 5 continents are represented
- Trails of Africa. An extraordinary path, a sort of pedestrian safari that will allow you to observe up close many species of this beautiful continent. Thanks to a giant window, you will be able to watch hippos, lions, rhinos, antelopes and other animals, in an environment that fully reflects their natural habitat. In addition, in the section dedicated to Madagascar, you will see friendly lemurs, the vasa parrot and the mysterious pit.
- Oceania. From Australia to New Zealand, many strange animals: the black swan, the big emus, the sarus crane, the Cassowary bird, considered the most dangerous in the world, and the friendly wallabies are just some of the species living in this corner of paradise.
- Asia. Given the vastness of the continent, the Asian sector is very large and full of beautiful animals, some of which are at risk of extinction. Some examples? The Siberian tiger, the Przewalski’s horse, the Muntjac deer, the black stork and the Asian king vulture.
- America. The ample space dedicated to the American continent, which boasts an incredible biodiversity, is located on a hill and will allow you to lose yourself among the numerous species housed here: small monkeys, the elegant red ibis and various species of tamarins. Inside there is also the Amazonas area that houses colorful species of South American parrots.
- Europe. A journey to discover the animals that live on our continent such as the European bison, the hermit ibis and the gray wolf. Located at the top of the Safari Park of Lake Garda, the Fauna Park dedicated to Europe also features bat boxes and nest boxes for wild birds. In the Borealia sub-area, cold-weather animals like the reindeer, the Siberian owl and the snowy owl are housed.
In addition to the various pedestrian paths in the fauna area, you cannot miss another attraction of Parco Natura Viva: the SAFARI ZOO. Along the route - to be followed exclusively on board your vehicle - you can admire, even at a short distance, beautiful species of animals such as antelopes, wildebeests, lions and cheetahs.
We are sure Park Natura Viva in Verona will be an unforgettable experience for young and old! Over the years, two new areas have also been set up: the Tropical Greenhouse, an enchanting indoor replica of a tropical forest which leads to the reptile area and the Extinction Park, a journey through time that will allow you to admire life-size incredible models of dinosaurs and other extinct animals.
The Verona Zoo Park offers its guests a wide range of additional services such as attractive refreshment areas, car rental to join the Safari, picnic areas for packed lunches, free wi-fi, and a series of services dedicated to children (high chairs, play areas, toilets with changing mats, pushchair rental and more...).
So, are you ready to spend a fun day exploring the animal world? The magnificent Lake Garda Zoo is waiting for you with the chance to experience a close encounter with many cute animals!
Need help choosing