Parco Natura Viva Safari Park Verona: Skip the line tickets
When you buy the convenient online tickets of Safari Park Natura Viva from our website you will:
- Visit Parco Natura Viva on a different day than the one specified at the time of booking if you wish so as our tickets are open-dated, and, if you choose to visit the Park at the weekend, you save money with us! It could also be a great gift idea, don't you think?
- Access the park directly without having to go through the ticket office and skip the queue at the entrance of the Fauna Natura Viva Park (therefore only at the pedestrian area).
- Discover the wonders of Natura Viva Park in Bussolengo, one of the best wildlife parks in Italy, that has since its opening amazed young and old alike.
Are you ready for an extraordinary journey across the five continents? On this page you will find all the information on the Safari Park Natura Viva: tickets and opening times, but also photos and a detailed description of what you will see.
- Choose the date of your visit and the number of tickets. The date you select is not fixed: you can use the ticket on another date of your choice, so long as it is included in the opening hours and days of Parco Natura Viva.
- Once you have completed the online booking procedure, download the voucher with the barcode which is valid as an entrance ticket. You will have to do is present it at the entrance printed or on digital devices without having to queue at the ticket office.
- Entry to Natura Viva Safari Park is controlled by optical reading devices that do not allow for access to those without a voucher.
- The voucher will also be sent to you by email. Make sure you have entered a valid e-mail address.
- Enter the required information and check it is correct: once online payment has been made, your reservation cannot be changed nor cancelled and tickets will not be refunded.
- The ticket prices shown on venetoinside.com are the official prices for online sales to the public.
- Please pay via credit card.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) NATURA VIVA: OPENING DAYS AND TIMES
The park is open until 8 December 2021 at the following times:
- Fauna Park - Verona: Monday to Sunday 9.00 – 18.00
- Safari Park - Verona: Monday to Friday 9.30 - 15.30; Saturday and Sunday 9.30 - 16.00
2) NATURA VIVA: TICKET PRICES
Adult: € 23.00
Concession: € 17.00 children from 6 to 12 years
Free: children up to 5 years
Our ticket includes:
- Pedestrian access with skip-the-line entry to the Fauna Park - Verona, which includes the Extinction Park and the Tropical Greenhouse
- Entrance to the Safari Park - Garda only on board your car.
3) THE HOUSE OF GIANTS
When visiting this new tropical greenhouse you will experience a breath-taking adventure surrounded by many fascinating predators and discover the places that saw the evolution of giant and dwarf species.
Did you know that in nature some animals and plants can grow to incredible sizes? Gigantism is one of the strangest and most fascinating phenomena of evolution, as is its opposite, dwarfism. All living beings who have changed their size in this way, usually live in very particular places and, precisely for this reason, are fragile and endangered. Entering the House of Giants of the Natura Viva Park, you will see with your own eyes splendid species of these characteristic creatures such as, for example, the Green Anaconda, the Giant Seychellois Tortoise, the Dwarf Crocodile and the Leaf-Cutting Ant.
In short, a habitat to be discovered as well as a kingdom where animals are safe and away from dangers!
4) PARCO NATURA VIVA RULES
The park is divided into two main areas, each with specific rules to respect:
Verona Safari Park: On board your car, you will follow a route that will allow you to admire several species of African animals from a short distance but without causing a disturbance to them. These are the rules:
- It is strictly forbidden to get off your car.
- You must keep your dog or cat inside pet carrier approved by current legislation.
- Doors and windows of your vehicle must be kept shut along the entire Safari route.
- All Natura Viva animals you meet on the road have right of way.
- Do not disturb the animals, do not feed them and do not throw anything out of the window.
- If your car breaks down, sound the horn three times and please stay inside your car and wait for assistance.
- After the visit of the Safari Park you can access parking areas 1, 2 or 3 and start a visit of the Fauna Park.
- Please follow the rules strictly. The management will accept no responsibility for any damage which may be caused to your car during the visit.
Fauna Park Verona: visit is on foot, with a 2-3 hour walk. Several species of animals can be seen, many of which are at risk of extinction. In this area you will also find a section dedicated to dinosaurs, a children’s playground and several food stations. Here are the rules to be adhered to in this area:
- Do not feed the animals. This is a very important safety rule: failure to comply with this may result in the expulsion from the Park and, in some cases, in legal action being pursued.
- Follow the mapped routes.
- Do not walk over walls and fences.
- Do not enter the areas reserved for authorized personnel only.
- Use the provided waste bins and follow recycling rules.
- Do not disturb the animals, no knocking on windows and no screaming.
COVID-19: SURROUNDED BY NATURE IN SAFETY!
Following the new government provisions, starting from August 6 the Decree of 23 July 2021 no 105 requires visitors of the Natura Viva Park to have a ‘GREEN PASS’, i.e. a Covid vaccination certificate.
AT THE ENTRANCE of the walking Fauna section, you will need to show:
- A valid GREEN PASS;
- You can also show:
- A certificate proving you have had at least one dose of vaccine (valid for 9 months);
- negative molecular/antigenic swab carried out 48 hours before your visit;
- Covid-19 recovery certificate (valid for 6 months from recovery)
Your pass will be checked through the official Italian government app which will check the QR is valid. The company only verifies the Green Pass, it does not keep any sensitive data.
If you do not have this documentation, you will not be able to enter the pedestrian-wildlife section of the Natura Viva Park.
WHO IS EXEMPT?
- Children under 12 years of age;
- Those who cannot get vaccinated for health reasons (proven by a medical certificate).
If you do not have a certificate, you will not be allowed to enter.
When you access the Safari section, your Green Pass will not be checked as you remain in your car. However, we’d like to remind you that the entrance ticket is unique and to continue with the visit to the pedestrian section you will need to have one.
Parco Natura Viva is fully committed to ensuring that the health and safety of visitors are safeguarded, therefore it has introduced all precautionary measures as required by the law and requires that several straightforward rules are adhered to:
Visitors must wear a face mask and disinfect their hands and keep a distance of at least 1 meter between persons.
The staff, at the entrance of the pedestrian (Fauna) area, will measure the body temperature with a special infrared thermometer at a distance. Visitors with fever symptoms will not be able to access the park.
Masks, gloves and disinfectant gels can be purchased as a single pack (subject to availability) at the vending machine at the park entrance.
Rental of strollers and wheelchairs, and the Dog Area service are temporarily suspended.
5) HOW TO GET TO NATURA VIVA PARK
For those coming from Milan on the Milan-Venice motorway: Sommacampagna exit
For those coming from Venice and Bologna: Verona Nord exit
For those coming from Trento on the Brennero motorway: Affi exit
For those arriving by train, the stop is Verona Porta Nuova: from here take public transport to Natura Viva Park - Bussolengo.
Garda Safari Park - address: Località Quercia, 37012 Bussolengo (Verona)
Natura Viva Parking area
Outside the Park there are three pay parking areas:
Park 1: free (buses, bikes, disabled visitors and season ticket holders)
Park 2, 3 and 4: 2,00 (motorbikes) / € 3,00 (cars) / € 5,00 (campervans and caravans)
6) ADDITIONAL INFO ON PARCO NATURA VIVA
Natura Viva Safari Park is today a modern and renowned Zoological Park for the protection of endangered species and a leading center for the conservation of biodiversity. The brainchild of architect Alberto Avesani, the Natura Viva Park was opened on 25 June, 1969 with the present-day pedestrian Fauna park and the addition, seven years later, of the Safari Park, an area that can be visited only on board your vehicle, dedicated to African mammals and birds. In 1978 the park was further enriched with three new sections: the Aquaterrarium, the Tropical Greenhouse and the Dinosaurs area.
But let's discover together the main attractions of the wonderful Safari Park of Lake Garda.
The pedestrian FAUNA AREA is divided into 5 macro-areas where the 5 continents are represented
- Trails of Africa. An extraordinary path, a sort of pedestrian safari that will allow you to observe up close many species of this beautiful continent. Thanks to a giant window, you will be able to watch hippos, lions, rhinos, antelopes and other animals, in an environment that fully reflects their natural habitat. In addition, in the section dedicated to Madagascar, you will see friendly lemurs, the vasa parrot and the mysterious pit.
- Oceania. From Australia to New Zealand, many strange animals: the black swan, the big emus, the sarus crane, the Cassowary bird, considered the most dangerous in the world, and the friendly wallabies are just some of the species living in this corner of paradise.
- Asia. Given the vastness of the continent, the Asian sector is very large and full of beautiful animals, some of which are at risk of extinction. Some examples? The Siberian tiger, the Przewalski’s horse, the Muntjac deer, the black stork and the Asian king vulture.
- America. The ample space dedicated to the American continent, which boasts an incredible biodiversity, is located on a hill and will allow you to lose yourself among the numerous species housed here: small monkeys, the elegant red ibis and various species of tamarins. Inside there is also the Amazonas area that houses colorful species of South American parrots.
- Europe. A journey to discover the animals that live on our continent such as the European bison, the hermit ibis and the gray wolf. Located at the top of the Safari Park of Lake Garda, the Fauna Park dedicated to Europe also features bat boxes and nest boxes for wild birds. In the Borealia sub-area, cold-weather animals like the reindeer, the Siberian owl and the snowy owl are housed.
In addition to the various pedestrian paths in the fauna area, you cannot miss another attraction of Parco Natura Viva: the SAFARI ZOO. Along the route - to be followed exclusively on board your vehicle - you can admire, even at a short distance, beautiful species of animals such as antelopes, wildebeests, lions and cheetahs.
We are sure Park Natura Viva in Verona will be an unforgettable experience for young and old! Also interesting is the Extinction Park, a journey through time that will allow you to admire life-size incredible models of dinosaurs and other extinct animals.
The Verona Zoo Park offers its guests a wide range of additional services such as attractive refreshment areas, car rental to join the Safari, picnic areas for packed lunches, free wi-fi, and a series of services dedicated to children (high chairs, play areas, toilets with changing mats, pushchair rental and more...).
So, are you ready to spend a fun day exploring the animal world? The magnificent Lake Garda Zoo is waiting for you with the chance to experience a close encounter with many cute animals!
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona walking tour
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Per person
- € 35.00
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 69.00