Parco Natura Viva Safari Park Verona - Skip the line Tickets
Why buy your tickets for Parco Natura Viva online?
- Enjoy immediate admission without having to go to the ticket office and skip the line at the entrance of the pedestrian wildlife area.
- Buy your tickets and decide without rush when to visit the safari park, Garda, because our tickets are open-ended.
- If you choose to visit at the weekend, you save money with us: our price is the same every day of the week, if you instead buy your ticket on the spot at the weekend it will cost you more.
- Choose the date of your visit and number of tickets. The ticket is open ended: you can use it on another date of your choice among those of the seasonal opening period of the park.
- Check all the information you entered is correct: once the online purchase procedure has been completed, you will no longer be able to cancel or modify your booking or get a refund.
- Pay by credit card.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, download the voucher with the barcode which will also be sent to you via email.
- The voucher is your entry ticket and entitles you to enter without waiting at the ticket office: show it printed or on your smartphone directly at the entrance, without going to the ticket office. Entry to Parco Natura Viva Safari Park in Verona is controlled by optical scanners which bar entry to those without a voucher.
- Ticket prices on Venetoinside are the official prices of sale to the public.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) DISCOVER PARCO NATURA VIVA
Parco Natura Viva in Bussolengo (Verona) is a modern animal park dedicated to the care and conservation of animals from all over the world, housed in large areas that faithfully reproduce their original habitats. The safari park in Verona is a center for the protection of endangered species and its main objective is the conservation of biodiversity thanks to the caring of animals, research and environmental education.
But what makes Natura Viva special is its zoo safari route to be followed onboard your vehicle, to admire from a short distance freely roaming antelopes, gnu, lions, cheetahs and other wonderful species!
The Verona Natura Viva Wildlife Park is divided into five main areas representing the five continents: 42 hectares of verdant woods on morainic hills where 1500 animals of 200 different species roam undisturbed.
But there is more! Little ones will be enchanted by Extinction Park, an area housing life-size models of dinosaurs and other extinct animals. And in the House of Giants, the new tropical greenhouse dedicated to giant and dwarf animals, you will learn about fascinating predators and the places that have contributed to their evolution.
2) PARCO NATURA VIVA: OPENING TIMES AND PRICES
Adult: € 23.00
Concession: € 17.00 children from 6 to 12 years
Free: children up to 5 years
The ticket includes admission to both the wildlife park and the safari zoo.
The park is open until 8 December 2022 at the following times:
- Wildlife Park - Verona: until March 31 from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and from April 1 from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Zoo Safari - Verona: until March 31 from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm and from April 1 from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
3) PARCO NATURA VIVA: LOCATION AND HOW TO REACH IT
The Natura Viva Park is located at Quercia in the town of Bussolengo (Verona) (ZIP 37012).
If arriving by car:
- Coming from Milan, on the Milan-Venice motorway take the Sommacampagna exit.
- Coming from Venice and Bologna take the Verona Nord exit.
- Coming from Trento, on the Brennero motorway take the Affi exit.
If arriving by train:
Get off at Verona Porta Nuova station. Public transport departs from here to reach the Verona - Bussolengo Safari Park.
Where to park
Outside the Park there are several car parks:
Park 1: free (buses, bikes, disabled visitors and season ticket holders)
Park 2, 3 and 4: 2,00 (motorbikes) / € 3,00 (cars) / € 5,00 (campervans and caravans)
4) PARCO NATURA VIVA: DINING AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
The safari zoo in Verona offers its guests many additional services such as refreshment points, car rental to participate in the Safari, picnic areas where you can eat your packed lunch, free wi-fi, and services for children (high chairs, play areas, toilets with changing tables, stroller rental, etc ...).
5) COVID-19: NATURE AND SAFETY
From friday April the 1st 2022, the Green Pass will no longer be required to visit the Park
Wearing the masks indoor is mandatory until April the 30th. Basic Green Pass to eat indoor until April the 30th.
6) PARCO NATURA VIVA RULES
The Park is divided into two main areas, each with precise rules to follow.
Natura Viva Wildlife Park
- Do not feed the animals. This is a very important safety rule: failure to comply with this may result in the expulsion from the Park and, in some cases, in legal action being pursued.
- Follow the mapped routes.
- Do not walk over walls and fences.
- Do not enter the areas reserved for authorized personnel only.
- Use the provided waste bins and follow recycling rules.
- Do not disturb the animals, no knocking on windows and no screaming.
Natura Viva Safari Park
- It is strictly forbidden to get off your car.
- You must keep your dog or cat inside pet carrier approved by current legislation.
- Doors and windows of your vehicle must be kept shut along the entire Safari route.
- All Natura Viva animals you meet on the road have right of way.
- Do not disturb the animals, do not feed them and do not throw anything out of the window.
- If your car breaks down, sound the horn three times and please stay inside your car and wait for assistance.
- After the visit of the Safari Park you can access parking areas 1, 2 or 3 and start a visit of the Fauna Park.
- Please follow the rules strictly. The management will accept no responsibility for any damage which may be caused to your car during the visit.
- Strictly adhere to the rules. The management declines all responsibility for any damage suffered by the vehicle during the visit.
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona walking tour
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Per person
- € 39.00
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 89.00