Scuola Grande di San Rocco - Online Tickets & Discount on the Smart Guidebook
Why buy your Scuola Grande di San Rocco tickets online?
- Buy in advance and save valuable time on the day of your visit!
- You will enter what can be called Venice’s Sistine Chapel, with the famous pictorial cycle painted by Jacopo Tintoretto
- You immediately benefit from a 15% discount on the short guide, on sale at the ticket office
- Choose the date of your visit, the time and the number of tickets. The date is not fixed, you can use the ticket on another date of your choice on the days and opening hours of the Scuola Grande di San Rocco.
- Fill in the fields and check that the information is correct. Pay attention as after your purchase you will not be able to change your reservation or get a refund.
- Pay by credit card.
- Download the voucher from the booking confirmation page or from the email you will receive after booking.
- Show your printed voucher or on your phone at the ticket office to be admitted.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) SCUOLA GRANDE DI SAN ROCCO -ENTRANCE FEE
Adult: €13.50 (€10.00 ticket + €3.50 reservation fee)
Concession: €11.50 (€8.00 ticket + €3.50 reservation fee)
- over 65
- under 26
- holy orders
- under 18 accompanied by at least one parent
With the ticket you also get a 15 per cent discount on the short guide on sale at the ticket office of the Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Venice, Italy.
2) WHAT IS THE SHORT GUIDE?
It is a 32-page printed guide that illustrates the best route to appreciate the building and the institution it represents. The guide describes in a clear and exhaustive way the history of the Scuola with a description of each room and images and floor plans to guide you through the halls of the building.
3) SCUOLA GRANDE DI SAN ROCCO OPENING HOURS
Every day from 9:30 to 17:30. The ticket office closes at 17.00.
The Chiesa di San Rocco is closed for restoration.
Before planning your visit, check the opening days and times of the Scuola Grande di San Rocco on the official website http://www.scuolagrandesanrocco.org/home/informazioni/.
If you have purchased the ticket for a day when there is an unforeseen closure, don't worry: our tickets are open ended, you can use them on any other opening day of the Scuola!
4) HOW TO GET TO THE SCUOLA GRANDE DI SAN ROCCO
St. Rocco in Venice is located in Campo San Rocco, 3052, in San Polo District and getting there is simple:
- Arriving by train? It takes about 8 minutes on foot from Santa Lucia Rail Station.
- Arriving by bus or by car? From Piazzale Roma, always on foot, it takes about 10 minutes.
- Arriving on a water bus? From the 'San Tomà' stop it is only 3 minutes on foot.
5) WHY VISIT THE SCUOLA GRANDE DI SAN ROCCO?
The Scuola Grande di San Rocco is one of the most important buildings in the history of Venice, it is to Venice what the Sistine Chapel is to Rome. It houses artistic masterpieces of great value.
Tintoretto worked in San Rocco for over 20 years on his most famous pictorial cycle, creating some of the most important works of his career - including San Rocco in Gloria in the Sala dell'Albergo and the Miracle of the Bronze Serpent in the Sala Superiore. Masterpieces that forever linked his name to the confraternity and that established him as the Venice’s Michelangelo!
The Scuola also welcomed other artists such as Tiziano, Tiepolo and Giorgione. To this day, over 60 works are preserved in their original location in a building that has undergone very few changes over the centuries
Take a journey through time and the art of Venice’s Renaissance, visit the majestic rooms of the Scuola Grande di San Rocco.