Sea Life Aquarium in Jesolo - Skip the line tickets
Sea life is closed for this summer but it's getting ready to give you many fantastic surprises!
When you buy the convenient online tickets of Sea Life in Jesolo from our website you will:
- Avoid queueing at the ticket office, especially in the summer, and thus have more time to spend visiting the splendid Jesolo Aquarium
- Save money compared to buying tickets on site
- Benefit from an open date ticket, which can also be used on a date different to the one entered at the time of booking
The underwater world has always been an irresistible attraction for young and old and, thanks to Sea Life in Jesolo, you can admire marine underwater animals... without getting wet! 14 thematic areas, over 3,000 sea creatures housed in 37 tanks: an exciting journey lasting about 60 minutes will lead you to the discovery of the creatures of our seas as well as the most distant oceans.
So, are you ready to fully explore the marine world?
- Choose the date of your visit and the number of tickets. The date you select is not fixed: you can use the ticket on another date of your choice, so long as it is included in the opening hours and days of the Sea Life - Jesolo Aquarium.
- Once you have completed the online booking procedure, download the voucher with the barcode which is valid as an entrance ticket to the Sea Life centre. You will have to do is present it at the entrance printed or on digital devices without having to queue at the ticket office.
- Entry to Aquarium Jesolo Sea Life is controlled by optical reading devices that do not allow for access to those without a voucher.
- The voucher will also be sent to you by email. Make sure you have entered a valid e-mail address.
- Enter the required information and check it is correct: once online payment has been made, your reservation cannot be changed nor cancelled and tickets will not be refunded.
- The ticket prices shown on venetoinside.com are the official prices for online sales to the public.
- Please pay via credit card.
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
1) SEA LIFE: OPENING HOURS & TICKETS
Saturday: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Sunday: from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Monday 24 and Tuesday 25: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (Special Carnival)
Friday and Saturday: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Sunday: from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Monday 30 & Tuesday 31: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (Special Opening)
Open daily at the following times:
1-2-3: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
4-5: from 10.00 am to 6.00pm
6-7-8: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
From 9 to 30: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
May, June and July 2020
Daily: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: from 10.00 am to 10.00pm
From 1 to 27: daily from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 28 to 30: closed
Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday 1: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 2 to 4: closed
5-6-7: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
12-13: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
19-20: from 10.00am to 6.00 pm
23-24: from 10.00am to 6.00 pm
From 26 to 31: daily from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 1 to 6: daily from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Please note. Last admission and closing time of the ticket office: always 45 minutes before closing time. During weekends and holidays, there may be a large turnout. The best visiting times are from 12.00 to 15.00.
SEA LIFE TICKETS
Adult: € 11.00
Concession: € 7.00 (from 1 meter of height up to 10 years of age)
Jesolo Sea Life is free for children up to 1 meter of height and for people with disabilities.
2) REGULATIONS TO BE ADHERED TO DURING YOUR VISIT TO JESOLO SEA LIFE AQUARIUM
- Smoking is strictly forbidden (even with e-cigarettes) as well as using any type of free flame
- It is strictly forbidden to bring pets, even small ones
- You can take photographs but without a flash
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult in order to visit the centre
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not allowed inside, but within the structure 20 baby carriers are available for free for guests with children weighing less than 9 kg.
3) SEA LIFE: ADDRESS & HOW TO ARRIVE
Piazza Venezia, 28/29, next to Laguna Shopping Center
30125 Lido di Jesolo (Venice)
Once you arrive in Jesolo, follow the signs for 'Jesolo Lido Center' and then the signs for 'Sea Life'. The aquarium in Jesolo is just a 10-minute walk from Piazza Brescia and 5 minutes from the bus station.
Sea Life Jesolo parking
At the adjacent 'Laguna Shopping Center' there are many free parking spaces where you can park. Inside the Shopping Centre there are also parking spaces reserved for disabled people (remember to display your badge) and parking areas for bicycles.
4) FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT JESOLO AQUARIUM
If you want to spend an original, fun and exciting day in the company of your friends or your family... Jesolo Sea Life Aquarium is just right for you!
With more than 30 pools and around 5,000 specimens from all over the world, the Aquarium Sea Life Jesolo attracts thousands of visitors every year. So what are you waiting for? Wait and see, it’ll take you on a discovery of the most interesting creatures that inhabit the waters of the entire planet.
The Sea Life in Lido di Jesolo includes 12 thematic areas that faithfully reconstruct in detail the various natural habitats in which the different marine creatures live. Let's have a look at them together:
- MOUNTAIN STREAMS AND LAKE GARDA. Here you can admire carp, catfish and tench, while in the interactive tanks you can get a close look at the starfish, shrimps, the anemones and the cute hermit crabs.
- VENICE LAGOON. Given the proximity to the Venetian capital, an area is dedicated to the Venice Lagoon and its unique ecosystem in the world! Located in the northern part of the Adriatic Sea, the Lagoon has a particular physical shape that, combined with the chemical values of its water and its salinity, makes it really difficult for animals to survive... and in fact there are very few species that can survive in this rare marine environment. Come and find out what they are!
- JELLYFISH FROM CLOSE UP. Did you know that jellyfish are made up of 95% water? Visiting the Sea Life of Jesolo (Italy) you will be literally hypnotized by the iridescent tanks that contain them. Next to the jellyfish you will see a strange fish swimming... or is it a pineapple? Both: it’s the 'Pineapple Fish', named such for its strange scales that make it look like the fruit and that make it glow in the dark thanks to the phenomenon of bioluminescence!
- OCEAN TUNNEL. Opened in 2011, the ocean tunnel is one of the most popular attractions for visitors from all over the world. Along this fantastic tunnel, you can admire numerous species of fish directly from inside the tank: rays, sharks and the majestic Tropical Sea Turtle will swim at just centimeters away from you! This and much more at the Sea Life Aquarium of Jesolo!
- THE KINGDOM OF SEAHORSES. In a very special ring-shaped tank, you will discover all the characteristics of seahorses and many fun facts about these funny little animals: the Sea Life Centre is home to 50 species!
- GREAT BARRIER REEF. This area faithfully reproduces one of the most fascinating environments in the world: we are talking about the Barrier Reef which, with its incredible multicolored fish and the brightly colored plants, characterizes the tropical seas and oceans. We are sure that every child will be look for Nemo, the famous clownfish from Disney!
One last tip: during your visit to the aquarium Sea Life in Jesolo do not miss the feeding sessions of the sea creatures programmed throughout the day in the various thematic areas. You will have the opportunity to see for yourself the speed of sharks when they swim, what stingrays eat and even touch some specimens inside the tactile tanks. At the Jesolo Aquarium Sea Life, each feeding session is illustrated by expert biologists who will get adults and children involved with their explanations.
So, are you ready to dive into the marine world. Buy your Sea Life aquarium tickets online, a day full of emotions is waiting for you!
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiescoming soon
Lio Piccolo and the fortifications of the Venetian coast: bike tour from/to Cavallino Treporti
Duration: approx. 4 hours
Location: Cavallino Treporti
Venice Public Transport
ACTV One-way Vaporetto tickets & 24/48/72-hour and 7-day Travel Cards
- € 7.50