Sea Life Jesolo
Adults and children have always found sea life truly wondrous: thanks to Sea Life, the amazing acquarium in Jesolo – Venice, you can go and admire the underwater world... without getting wet!
16 thematic areas, over 3,000 sea creatures divided into 37 tanks: an exciting journey of about 60 minutes will take you on a discovery of the inhabitants of our seas and of the most distant oceans. It will begin with the most common species in northern Italy: carp, sturgeon and lobsters, ending with the ones of tropical areas such as sharks, stingrays and the dreaded piranhas.
There are so many attractions at the Sea Life in Jesolo! One of the most spectacular things to see is without doubt the 'Oceanic Tunnel': crossing it will make you feel like you are in the deepest blue, surrounded by lots of colorful fish! One of the areas most loved by children is the one dedicated to the so-called 'interactive tanks' where, surrounded by the spectacular view of swimming fish, they can touch the starfish and other creatures.
So, are you ready to fully explore the marine world? With venetoinside.com you can buy your Sea Life tickets easily online at a convenient price... but that's not all! If you present our voucher to the aquarium staff, you can have skip-the-line access that is particularly advantageous in the summer, given the long lines at the ticket office.
On this page, in addition to being able to purchase your ticket online, you will find all the information you need to plan your visit to the Lido di Jesolo Sea Life aquarium. Read on!
- Choose the date of your visit and the number of tickets. We would like to remind you that the date you select is only indicative: if necessary you can use the ticket on another date of your choice, so long as it is included in the opening hours and days of the Sea Life - Jesolo aquarium.
- Enter your personal details and check they are correct: once payment has been made, your reservation cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.
- Pay via credit card.
- The voucher can be downloaded on the booking confirmation page and it will also be sent to you by email. Make sure you have entered a valid e-mail address.
- The voucher is the only recognized document and must be presented in paper format only. Access to those without a voucher will not be granted
- Remember to read important info
Book a visit
- Choose a date
Please select an approximate date for your entry ticket. In case of necessity, you can use it also before or after the chosen date.
- Input data
- Total price
- € 0.00
The voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking is valid as an entrance ticket to the Sea Life centre and must be presented directly at the entrance in paper format. The entrance is managed by optical reading devices that do not allow access to those without a voucher with the barcode, issued at the end of the online purchase procedure.
The date you enter at the time of booking is only indicative: the ticket is open date, so if you wish you can use it on a different date from the one indicated at the time of booking, as long as included in the Sea Life aquarium hours.
SEA LIFE: OPENING HOURS & DAYS
Friday and Saturday: from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 19 to 30 April: every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
May & June 2019
Monday to Sunday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
July & August 2019
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday to Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Thursday 31 October: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
1-2-3 November: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 December: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 December: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 22 to 24 and from 26 to 31 December: every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
From 1 to 5 January: every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Please note. Last admission and closing time of the ticket office: always 45 minutes before closing time.
SEA LIFE: TICKET PRICES & REGULATION
Buying tickets on venetoinside.com has a double advantage: it will give you skip-the-line access to the aquarium, but above all you can save money compared to buying them on the Sea Life aquarium website!
Full price: € 11.00
Reduced: € 7.00 (from 1 meter of height up to 10 years)
Jesolo Sea Life is free for children up to 1 meter of height and for people with disabilities.
We would like to remind you of some small rules to respect during your visit to Lido di Jesolo Sea Life Jesolo Aquarium:
- Smoking is strictly forbidden (even with e-cigarettes) as well as using any type of free flame
- It is strictly forbidden to bring animals, even small animals
- You can take photographs but without the flash
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult in order to visit the property
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not allowed inside, but within the structure 20 baby carriers are available for free for guests with children weighing less than 9 kg.
SEA LIFE: ADDRESS & HOW TO ARRIVE
Piazza Venezia, 28/29
Inside the Laguna Shopping Center
30125 Lido di Jesolo (Venice)
Once you arrive in Jesolo, follow the signs for 'Jesolo Lido Center' and then the signs for 'Sea Life'. The aquarium in Jesolo is just a 10-minute walk from Piazza Brescia and 5 minutes from the bus station.
SEA LIFE JESOLO PARKING
At the adjacent 'Laguna Shopping Center' there are many free parking spaces where you can park. Inside the Commercial Park there are also parking spaces reserved for disabled people (remember to display your badge) and parking areas for bicycles.
If you want to spend an original, fun and exciting day in the company of your friends or your family... Jesolo Sea Life Aquarium is just right for you!
With more than 30 pools and around 5,000 specimens from all over the world, the Aquarium Sea Life Jesolo attracts thousands of visitors every year. So what are you waiting for? Wait and see, it’ll take you on a discovery of the most interesting creatures that inhabit the waters of the entire planet.
The Sea Life in Lido di Jesolo includes 12 thematic areas that faithfully reconstruct in detail the various natural habitats in which the different marine creatures live. Let's have a look at them together:
- MOUNTAIN STREAMS AND LAGO DI GARDA. Here you can admire carp, catfish and tench, while in the interactive tanks you can get a close look at the starfish, shrimps, the anemones and the cute hermit crabs.
- VENICE LAGOON. Given the proximity to the Venetian capital, an area is dedicated to the Venice Lagoon and its unique ecosystem in the world! Located in the northern part of the Adriatic Sea, the Lagoon has a particular physical shape that, combined with the chemical values of its water and its salinity, makes it really difficult for animals to survive... and in fact there are very few species that can survive in this rare marine environment. Come and find out what they are!
- JELLYFISH FROM CLOSE UP. Did you know that jellyfish are made up of 95% water? Visiting the Sea Life of Jesolo (Italy) you will be literally hypnotized by the iridescent tanks that contain them. Next to the jellyfish you will see a strange fish swimming... or is it a pineapple? Both: it's the 'Pineapple Fish', named such for its strange scales that make it look like the fruit and that make it glow in the dark thanks to the phenomenon of bioluminescence!
- OCEAN TUNNEL. Opened in 2011, the ocean tunnel is one of the most popular attractions for visitors from all over the world. Along this fantastic tunnel, you can admire numerous species of fish directly from inside the tank: rays, sharks and the majestic Tropical Sea Turtle will swim at just centimeters away from you! New 2019: a green-yellow specimen of moray eel who has grown up to 2 metres in this Aquarium! This and much more at the Sea Life Aquarium of Jesolo!
- THE KINGDOM OF SEAHORSES. In a very special ring-shaped tank, you will discover all the characteristics of seahorses and many fun facts about these funny little animals: the Sea Life is home to 50 species!
- GREAT BARRIER REEF. This area faithfully reproduces one of the most fascinating environments in the world: we are talking about the Barrier Reef which, with its incredible multicolored fish and the brightly colored plants, characterizes the tropical seas and oceans. We are sure that every child will be look for Nemo, the famous clownfish from Disney!
One last tip: during your visit to the aquarium Sea Life in Jesolo do not miss the feeding sessions of the sea creatures programmed throughout the day in the various thematic areas. You will have the opportunity to see for yourself the speed of sharks when they swim, what stingrays eat and even touch some specimens inside the interactive tanks.
At the Jesolo Aquarium Sea Life, each feeding session is illustrated by expert biologists who will get adults and children involved with their explanations. So, are you ready to dive into the marine world. Buy your Sea Life aquarium tickets online, a day full of emotions is waiting for you!
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiescoming soon
Lio Piccolo and the fortifications of the Venetian coast: bike tour from/to Cavallino Treporti
Duration: approx. 4 hours
Location: Cavallino Treporti
Venice Public Transport
ACTV One-way Vaporetto tickets & 24/48/72-hour and 7-day Travel Cards
- € 7.50