ACTV Venice Public Transport including Vaporetto - Online Tickets
Why buy online vaporetto tickets in Venice and other ACTV Venice public transport tickets?
- You will not have to queue at the ticket offices and be able to save precious time: to get your tickets, simply enter the PNR code that you will receive at the end of the booking procedure in one of the round-the-clock automatic vending machines that you can find at the ACTV stops.
- We can offer you all the different types of tickets available, both singles and all timed-limited ACTV tourist passes (with or without transfer from/to Venice airport), at the official ACTV tickets prices: make your choice and quickly book the one you which is best for you!
- With the 1, 2, 3 or 7-day passes, hop on and off freely without limits on all means of ACTV public transport in Venice historic center, the islands and mainland, such as water buses, buses and trams!
1 WAY WATERBUS (75 MIN)
Full price € 7.50
1 WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 8.00
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 15.00
1-DAY ACTV PASS
Full price € 20.00
1-DAY ACTV PASS + 1 WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 26.00
1-DAY ACTV PASS + RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 32.00
2-DAY ACTV PASS
Full price € 30.00
2-DAY ACTV PASS + 1 WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 36.00
2-DAY ACTV PASS + RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 42.00
3-DAY ACTV PASS
Full price € 40.00
3-DAY ACTV PASS + 1 WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 46.00
3-DAY ACTV PASS + RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 52.00
7-DAY ACTV PASS
Full price € 60.00
7-DAY ACTV PASS + 1 WAY AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 66.00
7-DAY ACTV PASS + RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFER BUS
Full price € 72.00
- There are no concessions. Tickets are free for children up to 6 years.
- Remember to stamp your ticket before boarding the ACTV vehicles. The validity of ACTV tickets starts from the exact moment of the first stamping.
- The 75 minutes’ single journey ticket can only be used for the water buses in Venice of the ACTV navigation routes in Venice, Lido di Venezia and Venice’s Islands. Only the navigation routes 16, 19, 21 and Casinò and the Alilaguna lines are excluded.
- With 1, 2, 3 and 7 days’ passes you can get on and off all ACTV public transport in Venice (water buses, buses and trams) at will within these areas:
- Water buses: Venice, Lido of Venice and the other islands of the Venetian lagoon
- Buses and Trams: Mestre, Marghera and other areas of the Venetian mainland.
- However, all ACTV transport routes to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, the navigation routes 16, 19, 21 and Casino and the Alilaguna routes are excluded.
- The Airport Transfer ticket (single or round trip) purchased as a single or as part of 1-, 2-, 3- and 7-days’ tickets is valid for the following routes:
- BUS line 45 from/to Favaro Veneto
- BUS line 15 from/to Mestre railway station
- AEROBUS line 5 from/to Venice Piazzale Roma
- In the event of strikes, extraordinary events (e.g., Redentore, Vogalonga, Regata Storica, ...) and/or high tides, public transport service could be suspended or limited.
- The price of the ticket includes the transport of one piece of luggage not exceeding the sum of 150 cm for the three dimensions.
© Insidecom Tour Operator
(authorization no. 62027 dated 09/07/12 with determination no. 2052/2012)