Christmas Markets in Venice & Veneto 2017
Enjoy the magic atmosphere of Xmas in the Veneto region!
From 11 November 2017 to 07 January 2018
During November and December, Italy is preparing to celebrate with coloured decorations and beautiful Christmas markets in Italy: Veneto, our beautiful region, welcomes visitors to its squares and streets packed with fascinating stalls exhibiting products of all kinds. On this page you can find a small guide dedicated to the best Italy Christmas markets in Padua, Treviso, Venice and also in the small and picturesque towns in the province!
Among the many Christmas markets near Venice, Italy, Treviso and Verona are the provinces that hold the most famous and original markets - just think of the Christmas markets in Cison di Valmarino, which each year attract thousands of people, or the Christmas village in Bussolengo - while Christmas markets in Asiago or those of the Christmas markets in Belluno and its province boast a unique natural and highly suggestive environment, between its snowy peaks and films scenarios. Venice Christmas markets 2017 will be steeped in an atmosphere of joy and sharing that has few equals in the rest of Italy!
Below you will find the schedule of the Christmas markets Veneto 2017 with dates and information. We selected the best Christmas markets in Veneto: the list is broken down by province and includes the major cities of the region.
To fully experience the magic of Christmas we suggest you spend one or two weekends at the Christmas markets in Veneto, in order to be able to visit more provinces and discover the local traditions. On our portal you can plan your trip conveniently online and book your hotel and any tours and activities in Veneto to accompany the visit of the markets ... The perfect opportunity could be the holiday on 8 December: Christmas markets in Veneto are waiting for you!
Christmas Markets 2017 in Veneto
Christmas markets in Belluno and its Province
- Christmas markets in Cortina d'Ampezzo - Corso Italia, from 1 December 2017 to 7 January 2018.
- Christmas markets in Sappada. Christmas in the Heart, Christmas Markets - Piazza Palù, from 5 December 2017 to 5 January 2018.
- Christmas markets in Pedavena - Park Brewery Pedavena, from 15 November to 20 December 2017.
Christmas markets in Treviso and its Province
- Christmas markets in Treviso. Christmas in Borgo Cavour - Borgo Cavour and historical centre, from 18 November 2017 to 7 January 2018.
- Cison of Valmarino Christmas Market Stars at Christmas - the downtown streets, 8-10 and 16-17 December 2017.
- Christmas markets in Castelfranco Veneto - public garden near the castle walls, from 25 November 2017 to 7 January 2018.
Christmas markets in Vicenza and its Province
- Christmas markets in Bassano del Grappa - Garibaldi Square and Libertà Square, from 18 November to 27 December 2017.
- Asiago Christmas Markets The Gardens of Asiago - Piazza Carli, from 11 November 2017 to 7 January 2018.
- Gallio Christmas Markets, from 8 December 2017 to 7 January 2018.
Christmas markets in Padua and it Province
- Padua Christmas market in Piazza Cavour, from 25 November 2017 to 7 January 2018.
- Christmas markets in Camposampiero, 10 and 17 December 2017.
Christmas Markets in Verona and Province
- Christmas markets of Verona and Lake Garda deserve special attention ... Discover them all in the dedicated pages!
Christmas markets in Venice and its Province
- Christmas marketsin Mestre - from 2 December 2017 to 7 January 2018.
- Christmas markets in Venice
In Venice Xmas markets and other events coming before Christmastide are not very frequent in the historical centre. In addition to Strada Nova, where you can find one of the most famous Venice Christmas Markets, and Campo San Polo, with its amazing ice rink, also Campo San Maurizio hosts a curious market, not to be missed from 8 to 10 December 2017. Take also note of the fascinating Venice Christmas Village in Campo Santo Stefano (near Accademia bridge), from 2 December 2017 to 7 January 2018. If you are planning a trip to Venice just before Christmas day or on the occasion of New Year’s Eve, we suggest you to have a look at our little guide dedicated to Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Venice!
In the historical centres of the main cities of the region and in small villages, such as Bassano del Grappa, the Christmas markets near Venice are among the most anticipated events of the year: local products and original craft creations will give you the unique magic of a Christmas market in Venice Italy full of ancient customs and traditions that have been forgotten.
Sparkling windows, decorated streets and majestic Christmas trees surround fairs and Christmas markets in Veneto: each province exhibits its most characteristic products, including delicious food and wine specialties and small masterpieces of local craftsmanship!
Period: From 11 November 2017 to 07 January 2018
Event location: Belluno, Venezia, Verona, Treviso, Vicenza, Padova
Need help choosing