Christmas Markets 2021 in Venice & Veneto region
Enjoy the magic atmosphere of Xmas in the Veneto region!
From 14 November 2021 to 09 January 2022
During November and December, Italy is preparing to celebrate with coloured decorations and beautiful Christmas markets in Italy: Veneto, our beautiful region, welcomes visitors to its squares and streets packed with fascinating stalls exhibiting products of all kinds. On this page you can find a small guide dedicated to the best Italy Christmas markets in Padua, Treviso, Venice and Vicenza, not to mention the small and picturesque towns of the region!
Among the many Christmas markets near Venice, Italy, Treviso and Verona are the provinces that hold the most famous and original markets - just think of the Christmas markets in Cison di Valmarino, which each year attract thousands of people, or the Christmas village in Bussolengo - while Christmas markets in Asiago or in Belluno and its province boast a unique natural and highly suggestive environment, between its snowy peaks and films scenarios. Venice Christmas markets 2019 will be steeped in an atmosphere of joy and sharing that has few equals in the rest of Italy!
Below you will find the schedule of the Christmas markets in Veneto 2021 with dates and information. We selected for you the best Christmas markets: the list is broken down by province and includes the major cities of the region.
To fully experience the magic of Christmas we suggest you spend one or two weekends at the Christmas markets in Veneto, in order to be able to visit more provinces and discover the local traditions. On our portal you can plan your trip conveniently online and book any tours and activities in Veneto to accompany the visit of the markets!
CHRISTMAS MARKETS 2021 IN THE VENETO REGION
Christmas markets in Belluno and its Province
- Christmas markets in Belluno. Christmas Gardens in Belluno - Piazza dei Martiri, from 4 December 2021 to 6 January 2022
- Christmas markets in Pedavena - Park Brewery Pedavena, on 14, 21, 28 November and on 5, 8, 12, 19 and 26 December 2021
Christmas markets in Treviso and its Province
- Christmas markets in Treviso - from 26 November 2021 to 6 January 2022. In addition to the Christmas Markets, Treviso will offer exhibitions, tastings, concerts and entertainment in the entire historical centre.
- Cison of Valmarino Christmas Market Stars at Christmas - the downtown streets, on 4, 5, 8, 11, and 12 December 2021
- Christmas markets in Castelfranco Veneto – public garden near the castle walls, from 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- Christmas markets in Follina. Winter Colours – historical centre, on 4, 5 and 8 December 2021
- Christmas markets in Badoere di Morgano – ‘La Rotonda’ Square, on 21 November and 19 December 2021
Christmas markets in Vicenza and its Province
- Christmas markets in Vicenza –historic center, from 4 December 2021 to 6 January 2022 with traditional wooden chalets of the Christmas market with products to give for the holidays.
- Christmas markets in Bassano del Grappa - Garibaldi Square and Libertà Square, from 27 November to 26 December 2021
- Asiago Christmas Markets. The Gardens of Asiago – Carli Square and Risorgimento II Square, from 13 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- Gallio Christmas Markets, from 4 December 2021 to 9 January 2022
Christmas markets in Padua
- Padua Christmas market - from 26 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
Christmas Markets in Verona and Province
- Christmas markets in Verona - historic center, from 12 November to 26 December 2021
- Christmas Village in Bussolengo - from 6 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- Christmas market in Lazise - the biggest Christmas market of Garda Lake - from 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- The castle of Santa Claus and elves in Malcesine - from 8 December 2021 to 8 January 2022
Christmas markets in Venice and its Province
- Christmas markets in Mestre - from 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- Jesolo Christmas Village – from 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
- Christmas markets in Venice: In Venice, Xmas markets and other events coming before Christmastide are not very frequent in the historical centre. In addition to Strada Nova, where you can find one of the most famous Venice Christmas Markets, and Campo San Polo, with its amazing ice rink. If you are planning a trip to Venice just before Christmas day or on the occasion of New Year’s Eve, we suggest you to have a look at our page dedicated to Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Venice!
In the historical centers of the main cities of the region and in small villages, such as Bassano del Grappa, the Christmas markets are among the most anticipated events of the year: local products and original craft creations will give you the unique magic of a Christmas market in Venice Italy full of ancient customs and traditions that have been forgotten.
Sparkling windows, decorated streets and majestic Christmas trees surround fairs and Christmas markets in Veneto: each province exhibits its most characteristic products, including delicious food and wine specialties and small masterpieces of local craftsmanship!
Note: for more information, times and programme, please consult the official website of the municipalities indicated above.
Period: From 14 November 2021 to 09 January 2022
Event location: Belluno, Venezia, Verona, Treviso, Vicenza, Padova
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Your Own Treviso: Private Guided Tour of Treviso
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- € 190.00
- per service