Cortina Fashion Weekend 2014
Shopping, glamour and events in the enchanting Dolomites for an unmissable long weekend!
From 05 December 2014 to 09 December 2014
The Cortina d'ampezzo events in 2014 welcome the return of Cortina Fashion Weekend, an event of Cortina shopping in Italy that was born just a few years ago and has already become one of the most anticipated events in Cortina in the winter!
From 5 to 8 December, the Cortina long Fashion Weekend 2014 will give you more than 100 events including previews, openings, cocktail parties, meetings, special openings and DJs. Four days of glamour, charity, culture and shopping in Cortina d'Ampezzo: a calendar of events in the Dolomites not to be missed, including many activities dedicated to the younger ones!
Corso Italia and the main streets of the old town will be decorated according to the theme of the Cortina Fashion Weekend 2014, 'White Magic', a series of lights, coloured windows and sparkling clothes. Great expectations for the presentation of the international design competition CORTINA.TOP Living.
Below is the calendar of Cortina events scheduled for this fascinating Cortina Fashion Weekend which will take place along the entire Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
Dolomites events in Cortina on December 5
- Cutting of the Ribbon, press presentation and opening of the Cortina d'Ampezzo Fashion Week 2014
- Arrival of Father Christmas in the Angelo Dibona Square
- Visit to the Ottopanche exhibition
Events in Cortina on DECEMBER 6
- Music and DJ on the slopes
- Cortina d'Ampezzo the fashion weekend also devotes part of the program to culture with the presentation of two books: 'Say it with a bouquet: How to choose your ideal fragrance' by journalist Mariangela Rossi (at 5pm, Ambra Hotel) and 'Haute and Gluten free' dedicated to haute gluten free cuisine' (5.30pm, Mario Rimoldi Museum)
- From 6pm Cortina Fashion Night with over 100 events along the Cortina d'Ampezzo shopping street with shops open until 10pm
- Astrologers, fortune tellers and magicians will offer entertaining consultations in exchange of a donation (in favor of Komen)
- Wine tasting, appetizers, music and entertainment inn the bars and restaurants
-12 young women will model through the streets of Cortina d'Ampezzo: a fashion show of garments to show shopping in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy. Participants during the Charity Dinner on Sunday night can win garments by way of a raffle and the proceeds will be donated to Komen.
Events in Cortina DICEMBER 7
- Music and DJ on the slopes
- Sunday's Cortina Fashion Weekend 2014 will be dedicated to magic and its variations, with presentations, meetings and activities
- 9pm: Charity Dinner
in the Fashion Weekend program also include many events for the younger visitors, who will be welcomed by the friendly inhabitants of the woods and the protagonists of the most famous legends of Cortina d 'Ampezzo. In addition to improvisation and activities to familiarize children with the Dolomites and its great people, there will be a full day with activities for all ages, on Monday, December 8:
Events in Cortina DECEMBER 8
- A CHEST OF STORIES, 4.30pm, at the Casa delle Regole
- NATURE and MAGIC' The magic of the mountain herbs'
- FOOD AND MAGIC restaurants and lodges will offer 'magical recipes' and tasting menus
- WOMEN and MAGIC Cortina Fashion Weekend offers Astrocartography lessons to learn about the relationships between the parts of the world and the signs of the zodiac
- ART and MAGICAL PLACES with exhibitions, flowers displays and much more ...
Get ready for Christmas with the Cortina long fashion weekend full of entertainment surrounded by snow! Select and book your hotel in Cortina on venetoinside.com and immerse yourself in the magic of Cortina Fashion Weekend 2014! Christmas events and shopping in Cortina d'Ampezzo begin on December 5th!
Period: From 05 December 2014 to 09 December 2014
Event location: Cortina d’Ampezzo (Bl)
Contacts: For more information about the Cortina Fashion Weekend 2014 - http://cortina.dolomiti.org/index.cfm/Eventi/cortina-fashion/
Garda: Gardaland Oktoberfest: the popular Bavarian festival at Italy’s number one amusement park
From 19 September 2020 to 04 October 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021
Venice: Livio Seguso Glass Exhibition at Murano Glass Museum
From 15 October 2019 to 28 February 2021