Delizie d’Autunno 2021
Let yourself be raptured by the vibrant colors of autumn in the lands of the province of Treviso! A food and wine festival that brings to the table the best of this thriving season!
From 27 August 2021 to 05 December 2021
Summer is by now definitely over and autumn is here: in the area of the province of Treviso the colors of the fruits of this season will take centre stage at Delizie d'Autunno 2021, a food and wine festival promoted by Unpli Treviso that will run from 30 August to 1 December 2019 to promote a unique journey around unique produce and recipes that are preserved thanks to Autumn festivals in 2021 in the province of Treviso.
Enveloped by bright colors, scented village banquets and sun dappled landscapes, every week you will discover the incredible heritage of delicacies that should be preserved precisely because they are unique: you can taste juicy Monfumo apples, let yourself be overwhelmed by the scent of mushrooms in Nervesa della Battaglia, warm yourself up with Combai and Monfenera Chestnuts or taste fabulous Trippa di Tovena or Spiedo Gigante of Pieve di Soligo ... everything will be gently washed down with top quality wines that, together with the gastronomic offers, will draw a map of the many traditional Treviso produce.
You are already mouth-watering, aren’t you?!
So, mark these dates in your diary and don't miss any of the events in 2021 in Treviso!
- 64th Spiedo Gigante, Pieve di Soligo, September 2021: an authentic gastronomic delicacy that requires hours and hours of cooking by the menarosti, specialists recognized by a specific Confraternity. The spit in the square, based on quails, represents a unique gastronomic event, which every year attracts enthusiasts from Italy and abroad.
- Borlotto Nano Levada Bean Festival, Covolo, from 11 to 26 September, 2021 (Saturdays and Sundays): every weekend it will be possible to buy the real Nano Borlotto Bean and other local products at the new store near the Vidor Bridge.
- Palio dei Mussi, Riese Pio X, from 18 to 21 September, 2021: the palio, established in 1992 by the Pro Loco of Riese Pio X, in memory of the ascent to Monte Grappa, on 04 August 1901, of Cardinal Giuseppe Sarto, at the time Patriarch of Venice and then Pope Pius X, for the blessing of the statue of the Madonna and the chapel. It will be possible to appreciate tasty dishes based on musso: first courses with musso sauce, grilled meat and stew.
- Strolling in the land of artists, San Zenone degli Ezzelini, 26 September 2021: it is a food and wine and cultural walk through the splendid hills of San Zenone. Participants will be able to taste the typical products of the area in the four refreshment stops along the route and each dedicated to a different product: honey, cheeses, cured meats, olive oil, wine. Along the way there will be painters who will depict the surrounding landscape. Everything will also be enlivened by the presence of musicians who will play live.
- 50th Chestnut Festival, Tarzo, Sunday 10 and 17 October 2021: a feast with chestnuts from Colmaggiore and the Tarzese hills roasted for the public using a giant pan. And to discover the places where the prestigious chestnut grows, guided tours are organized to characteristic and evocative places in the area, on the hills between the chestnut trees of Tarzo or along the ‘Via dei Murales’.
- 35th Mycological Exhibition, San Vito di Altivole, October 2021: here mushrooms are displayed by reproducing the natural environment in which they are found, with associated information on their edibility and toxicity.
- 46th Exhibition and Market of the Marroni of Monfenera, Pederobba, from 17 to 24 October, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday): it will be possible to taste, besides the local chestnuts, also many dishes and typical produce of the area accompanied by concerts and shows.
- 77th Festa dei Marroni, Combai, from 15 to 31 October, 2021 (Saturdays and Sundays): walks to discover chestnut woods, small villages and places of naturalistic value and those of the Great War. During the whole duration of the event, other produce such as honey, sweets and ice cream, all strictly based on chestnuts, can also be tasted.
- 2nd edition Autumn Colors and Flavors, Quinto di Treviso, October 2021: it aims to promote the agri-food excellences of the mild autumn season and delight guests with fun, entertainment, gastronomy, nature and culture and of course the tasting of delicious seasonal dishes.
- 21st Festa della Mela Cotogna, Codognè, 10 October, 2021: there will be more than 150 exhibitors who will offer and show the many cooking uses of this extraordinary fruit with tastings available. During the event, at the Codognè Park it will be possible to enjoy a picnic in the open air: in each bag, participants will find traditional products prepared by Small Local Productions and based on quince.
- Tovena in Festa, Tovena, from 15 to 31 October, 2021: ‘Tovena in festa' is the perfect opportunity to discover the historical, cultural and food and wine excellences of this town. It will be possible to taste typical dishes, stroll around the market stalls and children can have fun thanks to the many initiatives organized for them.
- Pumpkin Festival, Sernaglia della Battaglia, from 22 to 31 October, 2021: the pumpkin will be the protagonist of many recipes such as gnocchi, crepes, pumpkin pasta, cappellacci, saor and fried pumpkin, bread, desserts and jams.
- Olio EVO novello and vino nuovo, Maser, from 26 September to 5 December, 2021: a new event that will offer typical dishes with local produce and ancient flavors but the absolute protagonist will be the Masera Olive Oil from the Hills and Flatland.
- 27th Prealpi in Festa, Cordignano, from 10 to 14 October, 2021: many cultural, musical, and folklore events will lighten up the magnificent piazza of the village and, as every year, there will be a symposium-context of wood sculpting: artists will create their works outdoors for the duration of the event showing their technique and creative flair to the public.
- Festa di San Martino, Mosnigo, November 2021: the festa del Santo is the opportunity to experience days in the name of friendship and companionship whilst tasting the delicacies of the local farm cuisine, in particular the 'Muset co le erbe' and also tripe, grilled meats, mushrooms and the renowned 'formai in tecia', cheese cooked on a slab.
- S. Martino tra i Sapori d’Autunno, Paese, November 2021: the celebrations for the anniversary of the Saint Patron have been taking place for many years with the aim of promoting the typical autumnal produce of the area, in particular kiwi. Along the streets of the town center typical local seasonal produce will be on show, but there will also be exhibitions related to the traditions related to the figure of San Martino.
- 47th Exhibition of Montello and Colli Asolani Wines, Volpago del Montello, from 12 November to 5 December, 2021: the Montello and Colli Asolani wines are offered to the public in combination with typical dishes and produce.
- 7th National Exhibition of Passito Wines, Refrontolo, October 2021: the Municipal Authority and the Wine City will showcase and offer the best dessert wines from all over Italy, accompanying them with tastings of local produce, cheeses and desserts. In the splendid Barchessa of Villa Spada, visitors will also be able to taste the 2021 vintage of Refrontolo Passito Docg.
There are many events during the Autumn Festival in 2021 and you should not miss any of them! Are you ready to admire the wonders of our region and taste its unique delicacies? Visiting the exhibitions of Autumn delicacies in 2021 in Treviso will be a really tasty experience but you could make it even more delicious and memorable thanks to our our tours in Treviso and surroundings!
Period: From 27 August 2021 to 05 December 2021
Event location: Province of Treviso
Contacts: Further info: https://www.deliziedautunno.tv/
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Your Own Treviso: Private Guided Tour of Treviso
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- € 190.00
Tours & Activities
Private Tour in Treviso and Marca Trevigiana from Venice
Duration: approx. 9 hours
- per service