Home Festival 2018
Music, entertainment and great artists for five days of music and fun
From 29 August 2018 to 02 September 2018
Everything is ready for the most anticipated concerts in Italy in 2018! International artists and anticipated appointments for an explosive line-up… From August 29th to September 2nd the Home Festival Treviso is ready to give you five days of pure fun!
Founded in 2010, the Home Festival Treviso has been a great success since its first edition, attracting thousands of spectators from all over Italy. Just to give some figures, the Home festival grew from a crowd of 27.000 in its first edition to 88.000 in 2016: it is the only Italian festival that can compete with big names such as Tomorrowland and the Sziget Festival! As usual, the concerts in Treviso Italy will be very varied: hard rock, electronic music, song writing, jazz, hip hop, reggae and more will follow one another nonstop for the entire duration of the event.
The Home Festival program 2018 will be of the highest level and attended by artists, bands and singers of international renown ... 8 stages, over 160 shows and an area of 95,000 square meters confirm the growing success of the Home Festival in Treviso!
In addition to music, which remains the undisputed star of the event, with the passing of the years the program of the Home Festival Italy has expanded, offering also opportunities for analysis and comparison with art, film and photography.
Literature, dance, exhibitions and conferences will be the backdrop to the Home festival Treviso line up, a huge Food & Drink area with restaurants and wine bars and spaces reserved for children make the Home Rock Festival Treviso Italy an event for everyone.
Not to forget the Home Garden, a large camping area dedicated to those who wish to live the Home festival in Treviso at its fullest. The area is equipped with services, info point, luggage storage and 24-hour surveillance!
On top of the new features of past editions, the Home Festival Treviso, Italy Dogana Treviso area - from the first free entrance evening on Wednesday to free water and the introduction of the token that will allow you to change euros into plastic coins to make purchases inside the area of the Home Festival in Italy - this year there will be more night time trains between Mestre and Treviso.
Like every year, security will be at the highest level throughout the area of the Home Festival, thanks to video surveillance, metal detectors, x-rays and hundreds of employees spread out according to the number of people in each area.
Home Festival line Up 2018
At the Home Festival Treviso artists, bands and DJ sets will play on the various stages nonstop for four days of full immersion in music in all its forms… Let’s take a look at the main stars day by day!
Home Festival –August 29th (free entry)
- After last year’s success, Aperol Spritz will host again DAY0, yet again with free entrance. During the first evening – Home Festival Aperol 2018 – the following artists will perform:
- Ermal Meta, winner of the last edition of the Festival di Sanremo with Fabrizio Moro, he took part in the Eurovision Contest 2018 and had a sold out concert at the Milano Forum
- Le Vibrazioni, historical rock band from Milan, back together since last summer. In 2018 they published ‘V’, their fifth album, and made all of Italy dance to the rhythm of their song ‘Amore Zen’
- Joe Victor, the band from Rome that won the contest ‘Sziget & Home Sound Fest’
- I Rumatera, proper ‘Veneti’ who this year are celebrating 10 years together
- La Scapigliatura, winners of the Targa Tenco for the best Opera Prima in 2015 and of the Premio Lunezia in 2016
- Susum Soundsystem
- Elius Inferno & The Magic Octagram
- Monsters Of Rock Tribute w/ Powerage + Orion + Sunset Roses
Home Festival Day 1 – August 30th
- Alt-J, English band formed by Joe Newman, Gus Unger Hamilton and Thom Green. They won the Mercury Prize for their debut album 'An Awesome Wave' in 2012. Last year they released 'Relaxer', their third album with 8 songs, 40 concise minutes of tripping
- White Lies, after their first album ‘To Lose My Life’ of 2009, in ‘2016’ they released ‘Friends’ which flew in the Top 20 in Europe
- The Wombats, the trio from Liverpool of alternative rock that has just released ‘Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life’
- Django Django
- Floating Points Live
- Nic Cester & The Milano Elettrica
- George Fitzgerald Live
- Bruno Belissimo
- Damien Mcfly
- The André
- Her Skin
Home Festival Day 2 – August 31st
- The Prodigy, the English electronic dance group that released some of the top hits of electronic music such as 'Voodoo People', 'Smack My Bitch Up' and 'Firestarter' is working on a new album... Could there be some tasters at the Home Festival 2018?
- Incubus, Rock Metal Rap mixed together. In 2017 they released a new album with Skrillex that sold 23 million copies. They performed at Lollapalooza, Air + Style, at the Download Festival and at Pinkpop: now they’re ready for the Treviso Home Festival 2018!
- The Prozac+ are back on stage for two unique dates, one of which is here in Treviso!
- Mellow Mood
- Roni Size Ft. Dynamite Mc
- Tropical Pizza Soundsystem
- Jack Jaselli
- Paolo Baldini Dubfiles
- Cacao Mental
- Weird Bloom
- La Scimmia
- Two Birds One Stoned
Home Festival Day 3 – September 1st
- Eric Prydz, a DJ, musician and producer from Sweden who became famous with 'Call on me' and then with 'Proper education', a house interpretation of 'Another brick in the wall'
- Afrojack, the Dutch producer and DJ considered one of the best in the world is ready to make the Home Festival rock. Winner of a Grammy Award and second DJ in the world to boast a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, he has worked with Pitbull, Ne-Yo and David Guetta
- Frah Quintale
- Carl Brave X Franco 126
- Dark Polo Gang
- Elettra Lamborghini
- Go Dugong Live
- Ackeejuice Rockers
- Tauro Boys + Tutti Fenomeni
- Thelonious B.
- Andrea Poggio
Home Festival Day 4 - September 2nd
- Caparezza, after 20 sold out concerts, will make a much-anticipated performance at the Home Festival for 2018
- Francesca Michielin, on the last stop of her summer tour
- A Casa Di Ralf W/ Dj Ralf + Carola Pisaturo + Angle + Capofortuna Music
- Maria Antonietta
- Frenetik & Orang3
- Intergalactic Lovers
- Joan Thiele
- Eugenio In Via Di Gioia
- Generic Animal
- Riccardo Zanotti ‘Pinguini Tattici Nucleari’
- Davide Petrella
The Home Festival isn’t just music: it’s a place where you can feel at home... Sleeping in a tent, walking around stalls, taking part in talks and readings, playing volleyball, having an ‘aperitivo’, dancing, eating all together, sharing experiences... Going to a festival will make your personally richer, shape you and let you create new relationships… Mark these dates in your diary... From August 29 to September 2 do not miss the Home Festival in Treviso 2018: Italian and international artists, entertainment and many other events for the most anticipated summer festival in Treviso!
Period: From 29 August 2018 to 02 September 2018
Event location: Treviso, zona Dogana
Contacts: Home Festival Treviso 2018 - program and more info on homefestival.eu
Need help choosing
Veneto: Christmas nativities in Veneto
From 02 December 2018 to 27 January 2019
Padua: 'Gauguin and the Impressionists' at Palazzo Zabarella
From 29 September 2018 to 27 January 2019
Treviso: Elliott Erwitt and 16th century painting on display at Ca dei Carraresi
From 22 September 2018 to 03 February 2019
Vicenza: 'Paparazzi. Photographers and stars from the Dolce Vita times to the present day'
From 06 October 2018 to 03 February 2019