Jesolo events for summer 2015
Many unmissable appointments for the new summer in Jesolo!
From 01 June 2015 to 30 September 2015
- Bookable services
The great new season in Jesolo, Italy events is now ready! Jesolo events in 2015, exhibitions and new attractions are waiting for you during the 2015 summer in the popular Venetian resort, a symbol of fun for both young and old.
Jesolo things to do are included in a rich calendar of events ranging from sports to music, from theatre to cinema and from culture to music. Although most of the Jesolo Italy events take place during the summer season, in recent years even some winter events have also had great success, becoming a real tradition for the entire coast: the most anticipated is the Sand Nativity, Italy's most famous nativity sand nativity set made by sculptors from all over the world, the of Gospel Festival at Christmas and the amazing festivities to celebrate New Year's Eve.
To decide what to do in Lido di Jesolo in summer 2015, you can choose from the amazing program with a range of events that will surely satisfy the needs of everyone and you will be spoiled for choice! If you are looking for an original idea or you do not know what to do in Lido di Jesolo during the summer holidays, we are suggesting some interesting initiatives:
- Star Wars is back - an exhibition of Lego bricks: among the events in Jesolo, Venice this is certainly the most fascinating: from 5 June to 30 August 2015, at the Laguna Shopping Centre, three spectacular dioramas will be exhibited, dedicated to the new episode of the hit saga Star Wars, soon to be released in cinemas, as well as a few sets, manufactured directly by Lego and dedicated to collectors: some creations, now discontinued, have become a real cult object for many fans of the legendary brick. Launched in 1958 from an idea by Oleg Kirk Christiansen, Lego had initially intended to be solely for playful and creative purposes but, over the passage of time and its incredible worldwide success, some have become valuable and sought after collector's items as well as subjects for video games and even the fantastic animated movie 'The Lego Movie'. Among the Jesolo events in 2015 do not miss the exhibition 'Star Wars is back', to have fun with your children and, why not, take the opportunity to become a child again with them!
- Instead, for lovers of adventure we suggest amongst the new Lido di Jesolo things to do, near Piazza Nember, the recently inaugurated Corn Maze! In a vast plot of land, the young entrepreneur Martin Messi made this large maze containing three sub mazes of varying difficulty, thus making it accessible to families, adults, teens and children. A fun, mysterious, creative and sustainable activity, thanks to the presence of several information boards dedicated to nature and the environment. Enter the corn maze, one of the most beautiful attractions of Jesolo things to do in 2015, and prove your skills by finding the way out as quickly as possible. And if you want to increase the difficulty of the challenge, and seek the right direction in the moonlight, the corn maze of Jesolo is also open at night until 11pm!
- The Jesolo events 2015 scheduled for the summer also include the famous festival dedicated to films of the sea, the Festival delle Tegnùe of Veneto. Now in its fifth edition, this interesting project aims to create and promote a harmonious liaison between quality films inspired by the sea and the marine environment of Veneto, with a focus on the characteristics Tegnùe, small but precious reefs in the Adriatico sea, a real natural oasis populated by hundreds of animal and plant species. On the occasion, and with the patronage of Milan Expo 2015, the film festival will be inaugurated on 24th July 2015 in the Expo Aque Marghera Hall- Venice, the exhibition dedicated to Collateral Water, and then it will make a stop in the main seaside resorts of the Veneto coast, such as Caorle, Bibione, Rosolina Mare and, for the first time, in Jesolo Lido. Each evening of the Jesolo show 2015 that takes place outdoors will be free of charge: films will be screened in which the true protagonist is the sea but there will also be interesting videos to learn about the Tegnùe and learn to appreciate the marine environment in Veneto. Even the Venice Film Festival in Venice wanted to join this project, reserving to the Festival delle Tegnùe an exclusive space in September. Cinema by the sea is the main ingredient of this interesting Lido di Jesolo event in 2015 for the first time: and not be missed!
If you would you like to visit the Star Wars is Back exhibition; or the fantastic new Lego exhibition in Jesolo; or find your way through the magical corn maze; or opt for a quiet evening of cinema with the Festival delle Tegnùe then in Jesolo the fun is guaranteed and you will be spoilt for choice!
Book one of our hotels and enjoy a few days holiday in Jesolo: amusement, beach, sun and sea are waiting for you!
JESOLO BEACH EVENTS - SUMMER 2015
- Star Wars in Back - Jesolo: info and details http://www.comune.jesolo.ve.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/6604
- Corn maze 2015: info and details on the official site http://www.lemessi.it/
- Festival delle Tegnùe: info and full program: http://www.festival-tegnue-veneto.com/
Period: From 01 June 2015 to 30 September 2015
Event location: Jesolo - Venice
Venice: Art Biennale 2017
From 13 May 2017 to 26 November 2017
Venice: Damien Hirst at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana
From 09 April 2017 to 03 December 2017
Padua: Eastern Festival 2017
From 08 December 2017 to 17 December 2017
Veneto: Autumn in Veneto: three places not to be missed!
From 22 September 2017 to 21 December 2017