Marostica Summer Festival 2022
Angelo Pintus, Achille Lauro, Antonello Venditti, Tommaso Paradiso and many other artists on the wonderful Piazza degli Scacchi!
From 08 July 2022 to 21 July 2022
For several years now, the charming town of Marostica, famous for its live chess game, has hosted a highly resonant event: the Marostica Summer Festival!
Organized by Due Punti Eventi, from 8 to 21 July the Marostica Summer Festival program will showcase ten evenings of great music and entertainment!
Marostica Summer Festival 2022
- On Friday 8 July, the comedian from Trieste, Pintus, will open this new edition of the Marostica Summer Festival! The famous comedian will bring to the stage his new show ‘Non è come sembra’ (It's not what it seems) where he will talk about his life experiences in a way that only he knows how to... with a smile! Tickets for the Pintus show start at € 25.00 + presale fees.
- Saturday 9 July, the 'Achille Idol Superstar - Electric Orchestra' tour begins! Achille Lauro and his orchestra, made up of 52 elements in addition to the members of his band, will put on a brilliant show that will leave you breathless! Tickets start at € 33.00 + presale fees.
- Tuesday 12 July the Marostica Summer Festival, Italy, 2022 ‘Mamma Mia! The Musical’! returns. Have a boogie to the rhythm of the famous ABBA hits like 'Mamma Mia!', 'Dancing Queen' and 'Super Trouper'! The Musical based on the original libretto by Catherine Johnson, was adapted to the Italian public by Massimo Romeo Piparo and brought to the stage by over 40 established artists such as Luca Ward, Paolo Conticini and Sergio Muniz. Take a dip in the famous Greek island thanks to the new set-up of 'Mamma Mia!'. Tickets start at € 30.00 + presale fees.
- On Wednesday 13 July, after a two-year delay, Ben Harper arrives in Marostica with his European tour 'Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals'. For those who have purchased tickets for the 2020 and 2021 concerts, they can use the same ticket for the new 2022 date. Tickets start at € 40.00 + presale fees.
- On Thursday 14 July Antonello Venditti and Francesco de Gregori will hit the stage for the first time together as a single band! They will present their greatest hits and reinterpret two songs that have marked the history of their careers by combining their voices: 'Generale' and 'Ricordati di me'. Don't miss the great show of two of the most important Italian musicians! Tickets start at € 40 + presale fees.
- Monday 18 July will prove to be an unforgettable evening thanks to the voice of Tommaso Paradiso who will arrive at Marostica’s chess square with his 'Tommy Summer Tour'! Tickets start at € 30.00 + presale fees. Ready for the big show?
- On Tuesday, July 19, Piazza degli Scacchi (the main square) will light up thanks to one of the most anticipated New York voices, LP! After two years of hiatus, LP arrives in Marostica to the delight of its fans who had purchased still-valid tickets for the postponed concerts of 2020 and 2021! You can buy yours from € 30.00 + presale fees.
- On Wednesday 20 July, Ghali will take the stage and, after the release of his new album, he’s ready to bring his rap within the walls of Marostica! Tickets start at € 30 + presale fees.
- Thursday 21 July Marotica Summer Festival ends with one of the greatest voices of Italian music, Riccardo Cocciante! With his concert 'Cocciante sings Cocciante', the Italian singer will offer the best of his career accompanied by the 'Saverio Mercadante' Symphony Orchestra conducted by Maestro Leonardo de Amicis. Tickets start at € 40 + presale fees.
Tickets for the events and concerts of the Marostica Summer Festival are available online and through Ticketone.
From 8 to 21 July do not miss the great events of the Marostica concerts at the 2022 Festival! Music and entertainment for one of the most anticipated summer festivals in Veneto!
Period: From 08 July 2022 to 21 July 2022
Event location: Marostica
Contacts: more info & tickets at www.marosticasummerfestival.it
Need help choosing