Primavera del Prosecco 2015
Wine festival in the Conegliano e Valdobbiadene area
From 14 March 2015 to 15 June 2015
From 14 March to 14 June 2015 Treviso Events presents the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore! The Prosecco events in Treviso and Valdobbiadene include activities and tastings dedicated to wine lovers and those who want to explore further the wonderful land of the upper Treviso province.
Now in its 20th edition, the Prosecco Festival will allow you to discover the beautiful area of the Prosecco hills around the Conegliano Valdobbiadene area. The program of Primavera Prosecco 2015 is rich and varied offering: wine tasting, tours of vineyards and medieval villages, shows and exhibitions are just some of the activities proposed, each of them, as usual, with a common denominator: Valdobbiadene Prosecco.
Among the food and wine events in the Treviso wine region, the Treviso Prosecco Festival is by far the best known in Veneto, thanks to the close cooperation between restaurants, accommodation and associations operating in the sector. During the Veneto wine events of the Prosecco Festival, Italy in Valdobbiadene you can visit the wineries in the area, walk among the hills of Treviso or explore medieval villages and ancient castles, while enjoying impressive views of the surrounding vineyards. In the typical taverns located along the Prosecco wine route, Italy, you will enjoy typical products such as extra virgin olive oil, radicchio, cheese and cured meats and taste excellent wines, the fruit of the centuries-old wine culture of this land, such as Verdisio, Doc Torchiato Fregona hills of Conegliano, Docg Refrontolo Passito and white and red Docg Cartizze Valdobbiadene Superiore.
Many events take place along the Prosecco route Valdobbiadone, which extends through the vineyards from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene. You will be fascinated by the spectacle unfolding in front of your eyes: a unique and long vineyard dancing among the gentle slopes of the hills, punctuated only by large old trees, rustic farmhouses and ancient abbeys. The Prosecco wine Festival offers the opportunity to visit many places of historical interest, such as the Abbey of Follina, a real treasure of the 13th century and the mill of Croda, an old characteristic rural construction. You can also make a fun trip by visiting the Livelet Archaeological Park or swim in the pristine nature of the Cansiglio forest,a magical and legendary place, with the beautiful Caglieron caves and Sarmede, the land of fairy tales and toys.
The Primavera del Prosecco 2015 also includes 'Le nostre vie', an additional initiative to get to know the Valdobbiadene area and its Superiore Prosecco: the people who participate in this fair will have access, in a very exceptional way and in a completely autonomous way, to some rural areas usually closed to the public. 'Le nostre vie' proposes a series of very interesting and suggestive itineraries: along simple paths traced by villagers you will walk up to the Ronch church, visit the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine and the Sword Temple, which features beautiful views of the valley of the Piave District. Do not miss the Prosecco nature trail of about 10km, the typical huts along the Rive, the remains of the old Crevada mill and the 'Landron'karst caves.
The big festival of 'Primavera del Prosecco 2015' is one of the most anticipated Prosecco festivals in Treviso and alongside the traditional initiatives described above, proposes some interesting contests: 'Fascetta d'oro', the first and only Italian wine competition dedicated exclusively to the wines of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, which is now into the second edition; the 5th edition of the now famous photo contest of Prosecco Spring 'Take a snapshot.. the Prosecco Superiore Primavera', whose theme will be the liaison between the hills of Treviso and the four elements of nature (air, earth, fire and water); the third edition of the gastronomic competition dedicated to caterers 'Take a snapshot …the Prosecco Superiore Primavera Dish' where expert chefs will compete in the preparation of delicious dishes.
Another interesting initiative during the Prosecco festival italy 2015 promoted with the collaboration of Altamarca Association in order to promote the area of Conegliano-Valdobbiadene, is the Grand Prize for Journalism 'Talk about the Prosecco Spring': Italian and foreign journalists will try their best to describe this important event, enhancing its value and peculiarities. The prize is a supply of wines and a fantastic weekend in the hills of Treviso.
Here is the full calendar of Treviso events 2015 for the Primavera del Prosecco 2015:
- Primavera del prosecco 2015 in Santo Stefano: from 14 al 29/03/15, 46th Valdobbiadene Cartizze Docg exhibition
- Primavera del prosecco 2015 in Villa di Cordignano: from 28/03 to 06/04/15, 51st Display of vintage wines
- Primavera del prosecco 2015 in Col San Martino: from 28/03 to 19/04/15, 59th Valdobbiadene DOCG exhibition
- Primavera del prosecco 2015 in San Pietro di Barbozza: from 04/04 to 19/05/15, 45th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG exhibition
- Primavera del prosecco 2015 in Colbertaldo: from11 to 26/04/15, 36th Valdobbiadene DOCG exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Miane: from 11/04 to 01/05/15, 37th Conegliano Valdobbiadene exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Guia: from 18/04 to 03/05/15, 47th Conegliano Valdobbiadene exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in San Giovanni: from 24/04 to 06/05/15, 13th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Fregona: from 24/04 al 03/05/15, 41st Torchiato di Fregona DOCG and Colli di Conegliano DOCG wine exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Refrontolo: from 25/04 to 10/05/15, 45th Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Combai: from 08 al 17/05/15, 26th wine and grappa of Verdisio exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Serravalle: from 09 al 17/05/15, 7th Wine in the Loggia of Todesco Palace
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Corbanese di Tarzo: from 16 al 31/05/15, 46th superiore wines of the hills exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Conegliano: from 23 al 34/05/15, 2nd Conegliano DOCGStreet Wine & Food
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in Ogliano: from 28/05 al 02/06715, 1st Prosecco Rive di Ogliano exhibition
- Primavera del Prosecco 2015 in San Pietro di Feletto: from 30/05 to 14/06/15, 44th wines of the hills exhibition
From 14 March to 14 June 2015 get ready for the Prosecco Festival: Conegliano - Valdobbiadene area and the tasty calendar of food and wine events in Treviso, Italy will win you over!
Period: From 14 March 2015 to 15 June 2015
Event location: Conegliano - Valdobbiadene area
Contacts: For more information about Primavera del Prosecco 2015, and the calendar of events - http://www.primaveradelprosecco.it/
Treviso: 'Japan. Land of geisha and samurai' at Casa dei Carraresi
From 04 April 2019 to 30 June 2019
Padua: Sherwood Music Festival 2019
From 07 June 2019 to 06 July 2019
Venice: Home Venice Festival 2019
From 12 July 2019 to 14 July 2019
Venice: 'Leonardo da Vinci. Man is the model of the world' at the Gallerie dell’Accademia
From 17 April 2019 to 14 July 2019