Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2014
food & wine events to celebrate the Prosecco Wine
From 15 March 2014 to 08 June 2014
From 15 March to 8 June the Treviso events will be dedicated to food and wine events in Italy, thanks to the welcoming of the Primavera del Prosecco 2014!
Now in its 19th edition, the tasty program of Primavera del Prosecco 2014 features 15 events in Treviso located in the renowned areas of the Strada del Prosecco and wines of the Colli Conegliano - Valdobbiadene.
Primavera del Prosecco is considered one of the most important wine and food events in Veneto. The Prosecco Festival combines beautiful rural landscapes with the discovery of tasty products in the province of Treviso. The numerous Treviso, Italy events in the Primavera del Prosecco calendar 2014 are dedicated to the flavours and traditions of the prestigious wine route of Prosecco in Italy, which carries with it the legacy of the first National Wine Route established in 1966.
The great Treviso Wine Festival of the Primavera del Prosecco was born as a simple wine tasting event, later including, over the years, art, sports, and local folklore. Today, the Treviso wine festival - Primavera del Prosecco Superiore represents an important meeting with the traditions and everyday life of the prestigious areas of the Prosecco Superiore. As per tradition, therefore, the Primavera del Prosecco Treviso festival will offer a variety of events to present and highlight some small provincial realities still poorly understood.
The main protagonists of the Prosecco Wine Festival remains the Primavera del Prosecco di Conegliano and Primavera del Prosecco Valdobbiadene. Moreover, visitors will get in touch with local products such as olive oil, honey radicchio, meat and cheese, wines and other wine of the centuries long culture of the area - Refrontolo Passito Doc Colli di Conegliano, Verdisio, Torchiato Fregona Doc Colli of Conegliano, Primavera del Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Superiore di Cartizze and the DOC Colli of Conegliano white and red.
For the Prosecco di Valdobbiadene events in 2014 two interesting new features will take place: 'Le nostre vie', short walks to discover lesser known and particularly evocative places, and 'The Mayor's Selection', a prestigious Prosecco di Treviso travelling wine competition that sees the joint participation of the wine makers and their municipality of origin. 'The Mayor's Selection' aims to enhance quality wines (DOCG, DOC, IGT) produced in small quantities and in well-defined territories. The 12th international Prosecco event will be held from 30 May to 2 June, 2014 in Castelfranco Veneto and Asolo.
Primavera del Prosecco 2014 - Calender
- Primavera del Prosecco in Santo Stefano 15-30.03.2014 - 45th Prosecco Valdobbiadene Cartizze DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco a Vidor 29.03-13.04.2014 - 35th Rive di Colbertaldo and Vidor Exhibition of Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in Col San Martino 29.03-21.04.14 - 58th Exhibition of Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in Miane 5.04-1.05.2014 - 36th Exhibition of Conegliano Valdobbiadene
- Primavera del Prosecco in Villa di Cordignano 12-21.04.2014 - 50th Exhibition of Vintage Wines
- Primavera del Prosecco in Guia 19.04-4.05.2014 - 46th Exhibition of Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in San Pietro di Barbozza 19.04-4.05.14 - 44th Exhibition of Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in Fregona 24.04-4.05.2014 - 40th Exhibition of Torchiato of Fregona
- Primavera del Prosecco in San Giovanni 25.04-4.05.2014 - 12th Exhibition of Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in Refrontolo 25.04-11.05.2014 - 45th Exhibition of Wines of Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Primavera del Prosecco in Combai 2-11.05.2014 - 25th Verdiso: Exhibition of Wines and Grappa of Verdiso
- Primavera del Prosecco in Vittorio Veneto 9-18.05.2014 - 6th Exhibition of Wines in Loggia in Palazzo Todesco
- Primavera del Prosecco in Corbanese 17.05-02.06.2014 - 45th Exhibition of Superiore Wines of the Hills
- Primavera del Prosecco in San Pietro di Feletto 24.05-08.06.2014 - 43th Exhibition of Wines of the Hills
- Primavera del Prosecco in Conegliano 31.05-2.06.2014 - 6th Exhibition of Prosecco and Wines of the hills of Conegliano
Primavera del Prosecco - Treviso, Italy Events 2014
06/04/2014 Prosecchissima 2014: a historical national mountain bike marathon from Miane. Also the Pros'eco'logica ride open to cyclo-tourists has been reconfirmed.
05/04/2014 Sbecotando: picturesque wine route to explore the area of Verdisio;
05/25/2014 RiveVive: 5th edition of the fascinating journey through the hills of Farra di Soligo, a unique opportunity to learn about the local wineries, interesting historical and cultural sites and local specialties.
29/06/2014 Canevando: 16th edition of the guided walk to discover the Caneve (cellars) of Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG and their typical products.
Period: From 15 March 2014 to 08 June 2014
Event location: Province of Treviso
Contacts: Prosecco Festival Veneto – Calender 2014 - http://www.primaveradelprosecco.it/home.asp
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021
Venice: Livio Seguso Glass Exhibition at Murano Glass Museum
From 15 October 2019 to 28 February 2021
Padua: Van Gogh Exhibition in Padua: 'I colori della vita' ('The Colors of Life')
From 10 October 2020 to 11 April 2021