Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2016
Conegliano, Valdobbiadene and Treviso Alta Marca festival
From 12 March 2016 to 12 June 2016
From 12 March to 12 June the Prosecco festival Italy 2016 returns! Along the Prosecco road in Italy and in the Treviso villages of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, Veneto wine events, activities and tastings dedicated to wine lovers and those who want to learn about the wonderful area of Prosecco with a plus!
Now in its 21th edition, the Treviso Prosecco Festival of Valdobbiadene will allow you to discover the area of the Prosecco hills with numerous events in Treviso, Italy: the Prosecco festival in Col San Martino, Rivevive, the Prosecco festival in Guia, Vidor... The primavera del Prosecco 2016 calendar offers wine tastings, tours of vineyards and medieval villages, exhibitions, sports and more. All the proposed activities are identified, as usual, by a common denominator: the Valdobbiadene Prosecco.
Considered the most important event for wine tourism in Veneto, the primavera del Prosecco plays a major role in the events in the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area thanks to the close collaboration between the restaurants, accommodation providers and associations operating in the sector. The rich program of primavera del Prosecco 2016 allows you to visit the vineyards in the area, walk among the hills of Treviso hills or discover small medieval villages and ancient castles, and enjoy the impressive views of the surrounding vineyards; the typical taverns also offer traditional products such as oil, chicory, cheeses and sausages that complement the tastings of the excellent wines produced by the centuries-old wine culture of this land, such as Verdisio, Torchiato of Fregona Doc hills of Conegliano, Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze DOCG white and red.
Many events of the primavera del Prosecco take place along the famous Prosecco wine Road, which stretches through the vineyards from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene area. You will be fascinated by the spectacle: the display of unique and long vineyards of the gentle slopes of the hills, interrupted only by large old trees , rustic farmhouses and ancient abbeys. The Treviso Prosecco festival also offers you the opportunity to visit many places of historical interest, such as the Abbey of Follina, a real treasure dating back to the 13th century and the Mill of Croda, an ancient and typical rural construction. You can also take a fun prehistoric trip by visiting the Archaeological Livelet Park and immerse yourself in the pristine nature of the Caglieron Caves or in the fairy tale-like village of Sarmede.
The primavera del Prosecco 2016 calendar also includes: 'Our ways - a walk through the vineyards', a further initiative to get to know the areas of the Prosecco route of Valdobbiadene: a series of itineraries, accessible to all and that can be walked in total autonomy, leading to the discovery of the treasures of the area, such as the Ronch Church, the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine and the small temple Sword, along the paths of the villagers.
The Prosecco festival in Veneto juxtaposes to the traditional initiatives described above some interesting competitions: 'Gold Tie', the first and only Italian competition exclusively dedicated to wines of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, now in its 3rd edition; the famous photo contest 'Take a photograph of the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore'; the gastronomic competition 'Take a photograph of the Dish of the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore', where expert chefs of the area compete in the preparation of delicious dishes prepared with local ingredients.
Primavera del Prosecco 2016 Calendar:
- the Santo Stefano Prosecco Spring: from 12 to 28 March the Santo Stefano Prosecco festival in Treviso presents the 47th Show Cartizze Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Villa di Cordignano: from 19 28 March with the 52nd Display of vintage wines and the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Primavera del Prosecco Col San Martino: 19 March to 10 April the festival of Col San Martino Prosecco is celebrating the milestone of the 60th Valdobbiadene DOCG Exhibition;
- Primavera del Prosecco of San Pietro di Barbozza Prosecco: from 26 March to 10 April the Prosecco festival in San Pietro di Barbozza invites you to the 46th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG Show;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Colbertaldo of Vidor: from 9 to 25 April the Vidor Prosecco party proposes the 37th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG Rive Colbertaldo and Vidor;
- the Miane Prosecco Festival: 9 April to 1 May with the 38th Exhibition of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene;
- Guia Prosecco Festival: 16 April to 1 May with the 48th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Spring of San Giovanni Prosecco: 22 April to 1 June presents the 14th Show Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Fregona: from 22 April to 01 May Fregona hosts the 42nd Show of Torchiato of Fregona DOCG wines and Colli di Conegliano DOCG;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Refrontolo: 23 April to 08 May: 47th Wine Exhibition;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Combai: from 6 to 15 May the new edition of 'E' Verdisio ';
- Primavera del Prosecco in Vittorio Veneto: from 20 to 29 May the city center hosts Wine Lodge;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Conegliano: 21 to 22 May the Conegliano Doc.
G Street Wine & Food;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Corbanese di Tarzo: 21 May to 5 June room for the 47th Display of the top wine of the Hills;
- Primavera del Prosecco: from 27 May to 05 June with the 2nd Show of Rive Ogliano Prosecco;
- Primavera del Prosecco in San Pietro di Feletto: from 28 May to 12 June the return of the renowned Hill Wines Show, in its 45th edition;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Follina: from 2 to 12 June presents 'To the sound of the DOCG Prosecco'.
From 12 March to 12 June 2016 the numerous events in the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area: the Prosecco festival Italy 2016 will show you the most scenic and tasty side of the province of Treviso!
Period: From 12 March 2016 to 12 June 2016
Event location: Treviso province
Contacts: for more information on the program Primavera del Prosecco 2016 – http://bit.ly/1nqMmp8
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Food and wine private tour of the Prosecco Wine Road from Venice
Duration: approx. 8 hours
- € 130.00
- per service
Vicenza: Marostica Summer Festival 2019
From 03 July 2019 to 20 July 2019
Venice: Redeemer Festival 2019
From 20 July 2019 to 21 July 2019
Treviso: Lago Film Fest 2019 in Revine Lago
From 19 July 2019 to 27 July 2019
Verona: Arena di Verona Opera Festival 2019
From 21 June 2019 to 07 September 2019