Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2018
Visit the amazing Prosecco wine route and taste its typical products!
From 17 March 2018 to 10 June 2018
- Bookable services
- Taxis & Transfers
From 17 March to 10 June the Prosecco festival Italy 2018 returns! Along the Prosecco wine road in Italy and, in particular, in the fascinating Treviso villages of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, Veneto wine events, activities and tastings dedicated to wine lovers and those who want to learn about the wonderful area of Prosecco with a plus!
Now in its 23rd edition, the Treviso Prosecco Festival of Valdobbiadene will allow you to discover the area of the Prosecco hills with numerous wine events in Italy: the Prosecco classic festival in Col San Martino, Rivevive, the Prosecco events in Guia, Vidor... The Primavera del Prosecco 2018 calendar offers wine tastings, tours of vineyards and medieval villages, exhibitions, sports and more. All the proposed activities are identified, as usual, by a common denominator: the Valdobbiadene Prosecco.
Considered the most important event for wine tourism in Veneto, the Primavera del Prosecco wine festival Italy plays a major role in the events of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area thanks to the close collaboration between the restaurants, accommodation providers and associations operating in the sector. The rich program of Primavera del Prosecco 2018 allows you to visit the vineyards in the area, walk among the hills of Treviso hills or discover small medieval villages and ancient castles, and enjoy the impressive views of the surrounding vineyards; the typical taverns also offer traditional products such as oil, chicory, cheeses and sausages that complement the tastings of the excellent wines produced by the centuries-old wine culture of this land, such as Verdisio, Torchiato of Fregona Doc hills of Conegliano, Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze DOCG white and red.
Many wine events in Italy of the Primavera del Prosecco take place along the famous Prosecco wine road, which stretches through the vineyards from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene area. You will be fascinated by the spectacle: the display of unique and long vineyards of the gentle slopes of the hills, interrupted only by large old trees, rustic farmhouses and ancient abbeys. The Treviso Prosecco festival also offers you the opportunity to visit many places of historical interest, such as the Abbey of Follina, a real treasure dating back to the 13th century and the Mill of Croda, an ancient and typical rural construction. You can also take a fun prehistoric trip by visiting the Archaeological Livelet Park and immerse yourself in the pristine nature of the Caglieron Caves or in the fairy tale-like village of Sarmede.
The Primavera del Prosecco calendar also includes: 'Our ways - a walk through the vineyards', a further initiative to get to know the areas of the Prosecco route of Valdobbiadene: a series of itineraries, accessible to all and that can be walked in total autonomy, leading to the discovery of the treasures of the area, such as the Ronch Church, the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine and the small temple Sword, along the paths of the villagers.
The Prosecco festival in Conegliano juxtaposes to the traditional initiatives described above some interesting competitions: 'Gold Tie', the first and only Italian competition exclusively dedicated to wines of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area; the famous photo contest 'Take a photograph of the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore' and many other initiatives aimed at describe and promote the events of the famous Valdobbiadene Prosecco Festival.
Primavera del Prosecco 2018 - Wine tasting events
- Santo Stefano Prosecco Wine Festival: from 17 to 27 the Santo Stefano Prosecco festival in Treviso presents the 49th Show Cartizze Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Villa di Cordignano: from 24 March to 2 April with the 54th Display of vintage wines and the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Col San Martino: from 24 March to 15 April the festival of Col San Martino Prosecco is celebrating the milestone of the 62nd Valdobbiadene DOCG Exhibition;
- Prosecco Wine Festival events in San Pietro di Barbozza: from 31 March to 15 April the Prosecco festival in San Pietro di Barbozza invites you to the 48th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG Show;
- Guia Prosecco Wine Festival 2018: from 13 April to 1 May with the 50th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Colbertaldo of Vidor: from 14 to 29 April the Vidor Prosecco party proposes the 39th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG Rive Colbertaldo and Vidor;
- Miane Prosecco Festival: from 20 April to 1 May with the 40th Exhibition of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene;
- San Giovanni: from 21 April to 1 May presents the 16th Show Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Fregona: from 22 April to 01 May Fregona hosts the 44th Show of Torchiato of Fregona DOCG wines and Colli di Conegliano DOCG;
- Prosecco Festival in Refrontolo: from 21 to 06 May – 49th Wine Exhibition;
- Prosecco events in Vittorio Veneto: from 27 April to 6 May the city center hosts Wine Lodge;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Combai: from 4 to 13 May the 29th edition of 'E' Verdisio ';
- Primavera del Prosecco in Conegliano: from 19 to 20 May the Conegliano Doc.G Street Wine & Food;
- Prosecco Festival in Corbanese di Tarzo: from 19 May to 3 June room for the 49th Display of the top wine of the Hills;
- Prosecco Wine Festival Ogliano: from 25 May to 3 June with the 4th Show of Rive Ogliano Prosecco;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in San Pietro di Feletto: from 26 May to 10 June the return of the renowned Hill Wines Show, in its 47th edition;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Follina: from 1 to 10 June presents 'To the sound of the DOCG Prosecco'.
From 17 March to 10 June 2018 the numerous events in the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area: the Prosecco festival Italy 2018 will show you the most scenic and tasty side of the province of Treviso!
Period: From 17 March 2018 to 10 June 2018
Event location: Treviso province
Contacts: for more information on the program Primavera del Prosecco 2018 – http://bit.ly/1nqMmp8
Need help choosing
Garda: Gardaland Oktoberfest: the popular Bavarian festival at Italy’s number one amusement park
From 19 September 2020 to 04 October 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021
Venice: Livio Seguso Glass Exhibition at Murano Glass Museum
From 15 October 2019 to 28 February 2021