Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2017
Visit the amazing Prosecco wine route and taste its typical products!
From 18 March 2017 to 11 June 2017
From 18 March to 11 June the Prosecco festival Italy 2017 returns! Along the Prosecco wine road in Italy and, in particular, in the fascinating Treviso villages of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, Veneto wine events, activities and tastings dedicated to wine lovers and those who want to learn about the wonderful area of Prosecco with a plus!
Now in its 22nd edition, the Treviso Prosecco Festival of Valdobbiadene will allow you to discover the area of the Prosecco hills with numerous wine events in Italy: the Prosecco classic festival in Col San Martino, Rivevive, the Prosecco events in Guia, Vidor... The Primavera del Prosecco 2017 calendar offers wine tastings, tours of vineyards and medieval villages, exhibitions, sports and more. All the proposed activities are identified, as usual, by a common denominator: the Valdobbiadene Prosecco.
Considered the most important event for wine tourism in Veneto, the Primavera del Prosecco wine festival Italy plays a major role in the events of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area thanks to the close collaboration between the restaurants, accommodation providers and associations operating in the sector. The rich program of Primavera del Prosecco 2017 allows you to visit the vineyards in the area, walk among the hills of Treviso hills or discover small medieval villages and ancient castles, and enjoy the impressive views of the surrounding vineyards; the typical taverns also offer traditional products such as oil, chicory, cheeses and sausages that complement the tastings of the excellent wines produced by the centuries-old wine culture of this land, such as Verdisio, Torchiato of Fregona Doc hills of Conegliano, Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze DOCG white and red.
Many wine events in Italy of the Primavera del Prosecco take place along the famous Prosecco wine road, which stretches through the vineyards from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene area. You will be fascinated by the spectacle: the display of unique and long vineyards of the gentle slopes of the hills, interrupted only by large old trees, rustic farmhouses and ancient abbeys. The Treviso Prosecco festival also offers you the opportunity to visit many places of historical interest, such as the Abbey of Follina, a real treasure dating back to the 13th century and the Mill of Croda, an ancient and typical rural construction. You can also take a fun prehistoric trip by visiting the Archaeological Livelet Park and immerse yourself in the pristine nature of the Caglieron Caves or in the fairy tale-like village of Sarmede.
The Primavera del Prosecco calendar also includes: 'Our ways - a walk through the vineyards', a further initiative to get to know the areas of the Prosecco route of Valdobbiadene: a series of itineraries, accessible to all and that can be walked in total autonomy, leading to the discovery of the treasures of the area, such as the Ronch Church, the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine and the small temple Sword, along the paths of the villagers.
The Prosecco festival in Conegliano juxtaposes to the traditional initiatives described above some interesting competitions: 'Gold Tie', the first and only Italian competition exclusively dedicated to wines of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, now in its 4th edition; the famous photo contest 'Take a photograph of the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore'; the Journalism Award dedicated to Italian and foreign journalists who wish to describe the events of the famous Valdobbiadene Prosecco Festival.
Primavera del Prosecco 2017Wine tasting events
- Santo Stefano Prosecco Wine Festival: from 18 March to 2 April the Santo Stefano Prosecco festival in Treviso presents the 48th Show Cartizze Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Col San Martino: 25 March to 17 April the festival of Col San Martino Prosecco is celebrating the milestone of the 61st Valdobbiadene DOCG Exhibition;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Colbertaldo of Vidor: from 25 March to 9 April the Vidor Prosecco party proposes the 38th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG Rive Colbertaldo and Vidor;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Villa di Cordignano: from 8 to 17 April with the 53rd Display of vintage wines and the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Wine Festival events in San Pietro di Barbozza: from 15 April to 1 May the Prosecco festival in San Pietro di Barbozza invites you to the 47th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG Show;
- Guia Prosecco Wine Festival 2017: 15 April to 1 May with the 49th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Miane Prosecco Festival: 21 April to 1 May with the 39th Exhibition of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Fregona: from 21 April to 01 May Fregona hosts the 43rd Show of Torchiato of Fregona DOCG wines and Colli di Conegliano DOCG;
- San Giovanni: 22 April to 1 May presents the 15th Show Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG;
- Prosecco Festival in Refrontolo: 22 April to 07 May: 48th Wine Exhibition;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in Combai: from 5 to 14 May the new edition of 'E' Verdisio ';
- Prosecco events in Vittorio Veneto: from 19 to 28 May the city center hosts Wine Lodge;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Conegliano: 20 to 21 May the Conegliano Doc.G Street Wine & Food;
- Prosecco Festival in Corbanese di Tarzo: 20 May to 4 June room for the 48th Display of the top wine of the Hills;
- Prosecco Wine Festival Ogliano: from 26 May to 4 June with the 3rd Show of Rive Ogliano Prosecco;
- Prosecco Wine Festival in San Pietro di Feletto: from 27 May to 11 June the return of the renowned Hill Wines Show, in its 46th edition;
- Primavera del Prosecco in Follina: from 2 to 11 June presents 'To the sound of the DOCG Prosecco'.
From 18 March to 11 June 2017 the numerous events in the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area: the Prosecco festival Italy 2017 will show you the most scenic and tasty side of the province of Treviso!
Period: From 18 March 2017 to 11 June 2017
Event location: Treviso province
Contacts: for more information on the program Primavera del Prosecco 2017 – http://bit.ly/1nqMmp8
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Food and wine private tour of the Prosecco Wine Road from Venice
Duration: approx. 8 hours
- € 130.00
- per service
Verona: Intimissimi On Ice 2017 at the Verona Arena
From 06 October 2017 to 07 October 2017
Verona: Fiera del Riso – Rice Festival 2017 in Isola della Scala
From 13 September 2017 to 08 October 2017
Venice: 61. International Festival of Contemporary Music of the Venice Biennale
From 29 September 2017 to 08 October 2017
Vicenza: 70th Cycle of Classical Plays
From 14 September 2017 to 15 October 2017