Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2019
Visit the amazing Prosecco wine route and taste its typical products!
From 16 March 2019 to 09 June 2019
From 16 March to 9 June the Prosecco festival Italy 2019 returns! Along the Prosecco wine road in Italy and, in particular, in the fascinating Treviso villages of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area, Veneto wine events, activities and tastings dedicated to wine lovers and those who want to learn about the wonderful area of Prosecco with a plus!
Now in its 24th edition, the Treviso Prosecco Festival of Valdobbiadene will allow you to discover the area of the Prosecco hills with numerous wine events in Italy: the Prosecco classic festival in Col San Martino, Rivevive, the Prosecco events in Guia, Vidor... The Primavera del Prosecco 2019 calendar offers wine tastings, tours of vineyards and medieval villages, exhibitions, sports and more. All the proposed activities are identified, as usual, by a common denominator: the Valdobbiadene Prosecco.
Primavera del Prosecco 2019 Wine tasting events in Italy
- 50° Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG Wine Show in Santo Stefano - from 16 to 25 March 2019;
- 63rd Valdobbiadene DOCG Show in Col San Martino: from 30 March to 22 April 2019;
- 5th Rive di Ogliano Show in Ogliano: from 12 to 22 April 2019;
- 49th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene DOCG Show in San Pietro di Barbozza: from 20 April to 05 May 2019;
- 17th Cartizze and Valdobbiadene Wine Show in San Giovanni: from 24 April to 05 May 2019;
- 45th Valdobbiadene DOCG Wine Show in Fregona: from 24 April to 05 May 2019;
- 51th Valdobbiadene DOCG Wine Show in Guia: from 24 April to 05 May 2019;
- 50th Wines Show in Refrontolo: from 24 April to 05 May 2019;
- 40th Colbertaldo and Vidor Valdobbiadene DOCG Show in Colbertaldo of Vidor: from 27 April to 05 May 2019;
- 30th Verdisio Wine Show in Combai: from 3 to 12 May 2019;
- 20th DOCG Wine Show in Vittorio Veneto: from 10 to 19 May 2019;
- 6th DOCG Street Wine & Food in Conegliano: from 10 to 12 May 2019;
- 41th Conegliano Valdobbiadene Show in Miane: from 17 to 26 May;
- 50th Superior Hills Wine Show in Corbanese di Tarzo: from 18 May to 02 June 2019;
- 48th Hill Wines Show in San Pietro di Feletto: from 25 May to 09 June 2019;
- 'To the sound of the DOCG Prosecco' in Follina: from 31 May to 09 June.
Considered the most important event for wine tourism in Veneto, the Primavera del Prosecco wine festival Italy plays a major role in the events of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area thanks to the close collaboration between the restaurants, accommodation providers and associations operating in the sector. The rich program of Primavera del Prosecco 2019 allows you to visit the vineyards in the area, walk among the hills of Treviso hills or discover small medieval villages and ancient castles, and enjoy the impressive views of the surrounding vineyards; the typical taverns also offer traditional products such as oil, chicory, cheeses and sausages that complement the tastings of the excellent wines produced by the centuries-old wine culture of this land, such as Verdisio, Torchiato of Fregona Doc hills of Conegliano, Refrontolo Passito DOCG and Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze DOCG white and red.
Many wine events in Italy of the Primavera del Prosecco take place along the famous Prosecco wine road, which stretches through the vineyards from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene area. You will be fascinated by the spectacle: the display of unique and long vineyards of the gentle slopes of the hills, interrupted only by large old trees, rustic farmhouses and ancient abbeys. The Treviso Prosecco festival also offers you the opportunity to visit many places of historical interest, such as the Abbey of Follina, a real treasure dating back to the 13th century and the Mill of Croda, an ancient and typical rural construction. You can also take a fun prehistoric trip by visiting the Archaeological Livelet Park and immerse yourself in the pristine nature of the Caglieron Caves or in the fairy tale-like village of Sarmede.
The Primavera del Prosecco calendar also includes: 'Our ways - a walk through the vineyards', a further initiative to get to know the areas of the Prosecco route of Valdobbiadene: a series of itineraries, accessible to all and that can be walked in total autonomy, leading to the discovery of the treasures of the area, such as the Ronch Church, the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Carmine and the small temple Sword, along the paths of the villagers.
The Prosecco festival in Conegliano juxtaposes to the traditional initiatives described above some interesting competitions: 'Gold Tie', the first and only Italian competition exclusively dedicated to wines of the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area; the famous photo contest 'Take a photograph of the Primavera of Prosecco Superiore' and many other initiatives aimed at describe and promote the events of the famous Valdobbiadene Prosecco Festival.
From 16 March to 9 June 2019 join the numerous events in the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene area: the Prosecco festival Italy 2019 will show you the most scenic and tasty side of the province of Treviso!
Period: From 16 March 2019 to 09 June 2019
Event location: Treviso province
Contacts: for more information on the program Primavera del Prosecco 2019 – http://bit.ly/1nqMmp8
Need help choosing
Verona: Verona Summer Theatre 2020
From 18 July 2020 to 21 September 2020
Treviso: Prosecco Cycling 2020 in Valdobbiadene
27 September 2020
Garda: Gardaland Oktoberfest: the popular Bavarian festival at Italy’s number one amusement park
From 19 September 2020 to 04 October 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020