Sherwood Music Festival 2017
Music and culture at the Stadio Euganeo in Padova
From 07 June 2017 to 15 July 2017
- Bookable services
- Taxis & Transfers
From 7 June to 15 July 2017 the great music of the Sherwood Music Festival is back! Summer events, shows and concerts in Padua!
The rich program of the Sherwood Festival Padova is now defined and, in addition to the likes of The Bloody Beetroots, Baustelle and The Zen Circus, there will be cultural events, debates and original evening! A perfect mix to replicate the great success of the previous editions of the Padova Sherwood Festival!
The location has not changed, confirming all events of Padova Sherwood at the North Park Stadio Euganeo in Padova. The organizers said that the confirmation of the Sherwood Festival at Stadio Euganeo has been given by the engaging and decisive response of thousands of people that every year take part in the event, clearly demonstrating that the public appreciate the location and follow the event with great enthusiasm. The Sherwood Festival Padova is a totally independent event of culture and music that every year relies on many volunteering collaborators who work to create a vibrant public space in constant evolution, where live theatre, music, sports, current affairs debates and more take place.
The Padua Sherwood Festival program 2017 includes more than just musical events: to enrich the event there will be different thematic debates, scheduled every Monday evening, presentations and cultural meetings to be held inside a stand under the management of Global Project, and theater shows.
Among the interesting new features of the Padova Sherwood Festival 2017 we point out the Festivals in the Festival:
- Friday 30 June – 3rd Sherwood Reggae Day with Randy Valentine + Forelock & Arawak
- Sunday 2 July – 8th Sherwood Hip Hop Day with Murubutu + La Kattiveria & Dj T-Robb + Freestyle Battle & Showcases
- Tuesday 4 July - Sherwood Goes HardCore3 with Suicidal Tendencies, Minkions, Danny Trejo, Game Over, The Frog
- Sunday 9 July - Sherwood for Kids: an entire day dedicated to children with group games, animation, face painting and workshops.
- Wednesday 12 July – Red Eyes in the Forest with Syd Arthur, ClayToRide, Duvalier and Folks, Stay Home.
The Radio Sherwood Festival of Padua was founded in 1976 as the 'best alternative' to the political and cultural flatness that prevailed at that time. Over the years, the event has had increasing success, dictated by the inclusion of new musical and cultural projects. Today Padova Sherwood has become one of the most important musical and cultural national events.
The beginning of the Padova Sherwood Festival 2017 is scheduled for 7 June ... Write down the date and the events that interest you most!
Padova Sherwood Festival 2017
The most interesting names on the Italian and international scene will play on the main and second stage!
- Sherwood Festival 7 June 2017 main stage - Gazzelle + Giorgio Poi
- Sherwood Festival 8 June 2017 second stage - Moplen
- Sherwood Festival 9 June 2017 main stage - The Zen Circus + Fast Animals And Slow Kids T
- Sherwood Festival 10 June 2017 main stage - Ex-Otago + Sick Tamburo
- Sherwood Festival 13 June 2017 second stage - Mood
- Sherwood Festival 14 June 2017 main stage - España Circo Este
- Sherwood Festival 15 June 2017 second stage - Patois Brothers
- Sherwood Festival 16 June 2017 main stage - Brunori Sas - Opening act: Verano
- Sherwood Festival 17 June 2017 main stage - Altavoz De Dia 2017 with Nastia, Peggy Gou, Bassa Clan, Max D. Blas, Wall, Prince Anizoba, Phill Prince
- Sherwood Festival 20 June 2017 second stage - Cattive Abitudini
- Sherwood Festival 21 June 2017 second stage - Two Bird One Stoned + Piero De Checchi
- Sherwood Festival 23 June 2017 main stage - Lo Stato Sociale - Opening act: Edo e i Bucanieri
- Sherwood Festival 22 June 2017 second stage - Voina
- Sherwood Festival 24 June 2017 main stage - Holi A Sherwood
- Sherwood Festival 27 giugno 2017 second stage - Birthh
- Sherwood Festival 28 June 2017 main stage - Dente
- Sherwood Festival 29 June 2017 second stage - Willie Peyote
- Sherwood Festival 30 June 2017 main stage - Sherwood Reggae Day #3 with Randy Valentine+ Forelock & Arawak
- Sherwood Festival 1 July 2017 main stage - The Bloody Beetroots Live+ Demonology HiFi
- Sherwood Festival 2 July 2017 second stage - 8° Sherwood Hip-Hop Day with Murubutu+ Freestyle Battle
- Sherwood Festival 4 July 2017 main & second stage - Sherwood Goes HardCore #3 with Suicidal Tendencies+ Minkions, Danny Trejo, Game Over, The Frog
- Sherwood Festival 5 July 2017 second stage - Blindur
- Sherwood Festival 7 July 2017 main & second stage - Sisma NightCUT + Universal Sex ArenaAlcesti & Hope You're Fine Blondie
- Sherwood Festival 8 July 2017 main stage – Baustelle - Opening act: Pietro Berselli
- Sherwood Festival 11 July 2017 main stage - Ghali
- Sherwood Festival 12 July 2017 second stage - Red Eyes in the Forest with Syd Arthur+ ClayToRide + Duvalier + Folks, Stay Home
- Sherwood Festival 14 July 2017 main stage - Drum And Bass Chiama Italia
- Sherwood Festival 15 July 2017 main stage - Dubioza Kolektiv - Opening act: Psycodrummers
Theater Shows at Sherwood 2017 in Padua
- Sunday 11 June: Mi hanno ammaStato – produced by BeDi Produzioni
- Sunday 18 June: Welcome - invented and performed by Beppe Casales
- Sunday 25 June: Le scarpe dei caporali – invented by Salvatore Cutrì and directed by Paolo Grossi
- Thursday 6 July: Ascanio Celestini
In order to offer the public great shows at low prices, many events of the Sherwood Festival – North Park Stadio Euganeo - Padova fall in the initiative '€ 1 is enough', while other events will still be at an accessible cost to all.
Sherwood Festival Padua is a well-established reality in the Italian and international music scene ... To call it a musical event would be an understatement: in addition to numerous concerts, Sherwood Festival Padua is an all-round cultural event with theatre, sports, current affairs debates, food and much more!
Sherwood Festival - Getting there: to get to the Stadio Euganeo is very simple, either by your own means or by bus. By car: motorway exit Padova West, take the ramp on the left to Padova and follow the signs to Stadio Euganeo – Spectators Parking; by bus: from the centre of Padova, bus 11 towards Taggì and get off in via Montà, walk along Via Croce Verde towards Stadio Euganeo; alternatively, bus 13 towards Altichiero and get off in via the Sacro Cuore, walk along via Due Palazzi towards Stadio Euganeo.
Celebrate the great early summer: from 7 June to 15 July Sherwood Festival 2017 is waiting for you in Padua! Book one of our hotels in Padua and let yourself be swept away by the electrifying atmosphere of the Sherwood Festival: concerts, meetings, debates, sports and much more!
Period: From 07 June 2017 to 15 July 2017
Event location: Park Nord Stadio Euganeo in Padua
Contacts: Sherwood Festival 2017 tickets and info - www.sherwood.it
Need help choosing
Venice: Redeemer Festival 2020
From 18 July 2020 to 19 July 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021