Valentine's Day 2018 in Venice & Verona
Hints and ideas to live special moments with your partner!
From 10 February 2018 to 18 February 2018
Wondering what to do on Valentine’s day? Seize the opportunity to arrange a short romantic getaway! If you are looking for ideas for Valentine's Day 2018, the magic of Venice and the romance of Verona offer a thousand ideas to share unforgettable moments with your loved one.
We have a list of suggestions below to help you in the process of planning by offering insights and advice for a romantic Valentine’s Day break or if you simply want to spend a special time with your loved one: tours, daily excursions, meals and more to live unforgettable experiences!
On our portal you will find everything you need to plan and book your Valentine’s Day activities in total freedom and autonomy. Transfers, tickets for public transport and the main museums in Venice, hotels and other accommodation facilities, itineraries and many original ideas! You can then choose to rely on us and according to your desires we will book everything or just the options you are most allured by among those available on our portal, where safety and reliability are always guaranteed!
If your Valentine day romantic ideas include a short love escape, we recommend you start by choosing your accommodation: having somewhere nice to stay can make a whole world of difference, especially if you are only staying for a few days!
For the choice of accommodation that best suits your needs, you can count on hundreds of hotels, ready to welcome you in Verona and in Venice. To get an overview, simply select the dates and the location where you want to stay, click on the website accommodation you are interested in to get more information and make your reservation for Valentine’s day breaks 2018 online!
Besides the hotel, there is space for leisure time, which focuses on Valentine day activities for couples!
The unmatched beauty and magic that have made Venice famous throughout the world make this city the ideal destination for a romantic getaway. Here are our best offers in the lagoon:
- A gondola ride, the traditional Venetian boat, is one of the most romantic experiences in the city on the water. We would like to suggest various versions, which can also be suitable for those looking for low cost options.
- Gondola Ride and Serenade Gondola - the former is a classic gondola ride that lasts about 30 minutes; the latter also provides musical accompaniment – these are two collective tours, which means you will not have the gondola at your complete disposal but you'll have to share it with other participants. You cannot count on a romantic experience for couples, but these two tours are the best solution for a low cost Valentine’s day in Venice without renouncing the beauty of a gondola ride!
- Tête-à-tête in Venice: Gondola Ride & Dinner by candlelight: a private gondola ride and dinner in one of the most popular restaurants in Venice. An unforgettable evening, to be enjoyed with a very special person!
- Private gondola tour: a picturesque private gondola ride to enjoy the magic of Venice along its small and beautiful canals! The highlight of this tour is that, at the time of booking, you only have to choose the date: you are free to fix the departure time within the time intervals indicated on the voucher.
- Cruise & Dinner on the Galleon: Valentine's Day in Venice on the galleon? A traditional Venetian galleon to discover Venice and its lagoon in the evening, admiring the reflections on the water and the wonderful views. Valentine’s Day event 2018 is scheduled for Wednesday 14th: an evening dedicated to lovers, with a delicious menu created specifically for the occasion!
- Sunset tour - Venice sunset boat: an unusual itinerary to admire the colours and shades of the sunset over the Venice lagoon aboard a traditional Venetian boat ( called bragozzo or sampierotta). Departure times vary depending on the period, since they are naturally regulated to the sunset calendar!
- Itineraries with a private guide, to approach the city from a completely original and personalized perspective! Among the many private tours in Venice, for a romantic weekend, we recommend:
- Cinetour in Venice: a journey to discover the most famous film setting locations in Venice, on the occasion of Valentine's Day the tour may focus on films and romantic scenes shot in Venice!
- Casanova in Venice: a tour dedicated to the most famous Venetian 'adventurer' to learn about his love affairs and the romantic places where he used to bring his many conquers...
- Dinner with wine tasting: as Valentine days event ideas go, a romantic dinner is the expected choice but our suggestion treats you to a four-course menu and wines aptly selected by an expert sommelier to bring the best out of every dish ... An evening filled with scents and flavors , surrounded by the elegant atmosphere of one of the best restaurants in Venice!
- Private lesson of Venetian rowing and a short bacaro tour: if you are looking for a truly original activity for your Valentine day in 2018, this is the thing for you! Guided by a rowing instructor, you will experience this ancient and fascinating discipline and try your hand at navigating a boat through the picturesque canals of the Cannaregio district ... At the end of the lesson, you will head on your boat to two typical Venetian taverns for a glass of wine and some nibbles, known as cicchetti in Venice.
Leaving Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet offers the best for Valentine’s Day romantic ideas: thanks to Verona in Love, a great classic of the city of Verona for the past several years, events, illuminations and decorations all combined will alight the entire city in a majestic hymn of love. Among many things to do for Valentine’ s Day in Verona, we suggest:
- A private itinerary dedicated to the famous Shakespearean lovers ... Your Own Verona, Verona private tour with guide offers, among the possible tours in Verona, a tour dedicated to the places which saw the unravelling of the tragic love story between Romeo and Juliet! To revive their immortal tale during a romantic weekend, Verona is the perfect destination!
- The second suggestion focuses on Lake Garda, which you will explore on a private day trip departing from your hotel! Malcesine, Garda and Bardolino from Verona for a day of art and flavours!
- Let’s not forget the magic of Valpolicella ... and its famous wine productions: Villa Mosconi Bertani will introduce you to the fine wines produced in its cellars after an exciting private guided tour of the estate and its ancient park.
Valentine's Day 2018 in Venice and Verona: discover all our suggestions to celebrate the most romantic day of the year in a unique and special way with your loved one!
Period: From 10 February 2018 to 18 February 2018
Event location: Venice & Verona
Need help choosing