Valentine's Day 2019 in Venice & Verona
Hints and ideas to live special moments with your partner!
From 13 February 2019 to 17 February 2019
Wondering what to do on Valentine’s day? Seize the opportunity to arrange a short romantic getaway! If you are looking for ideas for Valentine's Day 2019, the magic of Venice and the romance of Verona offer a thousand ideas to share unforgettable moments with your loved one.
We have a list of suggestions below to help you in the process of planning by offering insights and advice for a romantic Valentine’s Day break or if you simply want to spend a special time with your loved one: tours, daily excursions, meals and more to live unforgettable experiences!
On our portal you will find everything you need to plan and book your Valentine’s Day activities in total freedom and autonomy. Transfers, tickets for public transport and the main museums in Venice, dining, experiences for couples! You can then choose to rely on us and according to your desires we will book everything or just the options you are most allured by among those available on our portal, where safety and reliability are always guaranteed!
If your Valentine day romantic ideas include a short love escape, choosing something extra special can make all the difference, like for instance some leisure time dedicated to Valentine day activities for couples!
The unmatched beauty and magic that have made Venice famous throughout the world make this city the ideal destination for a romantic getaway. Here are our best offers in the lagoon:
- A gondola ride, the traditional Venetian boat, is one of the most romantic experiences in the city on the water. We would like to suggest various versions, which can also be suitable for those looking for low cost options.
- Gondola Ride and Serenade Gondola - the former is a classic gondola ride that lasts about 30 minutes, the latter also provides musical accompaniment. But be aware that this is a group tour, so you will not have the gondola just for yourself but you will have to share it with other participants ... So, do not expect a romantic couple experience but if you do not want to miss out on the charm of a gondola ride on Valentine’s Day, these two tours are the best low-cost solution!
- Private gondola tour: a picturesque private gondola ride to enjoy the magic of Venice along its small and beautiful canals! The highlight of this tour is that, at the time of booking, you only have to choose the date: you are free to fix the departure time within the time intervals indicated on the voucher. In addition to the classic 30-minute ride, you can also find a private 45-minute gondola ride, to fully relish the romantic atmosphere of this extraordinary city!
- Tête-à-tête in Venice: Gondola Ride & Dinner by candlelight: a private gondola ride and dinner in one of the most popular restaurants in Venice. An unforgettable evening, to be enjoyed with a very special person!
- Cruise & Dinner on the Galleon: Valentine's Day in Venice on the galleon? A traditional Venetian galleon to discover Venice and its lagoon in the evening, admiring the reflections on the water and the wonderful views. Valentine’s Day events 2019 are scheduled for Wednesday 13, Thursday 14 and Friday 15 February. The Galleon has three evening dining events dedicated to lovers, with a delicious menu specially created for the occasion!
- The Love Night: the Carlton Hotel on the Grand Canal offers an elegant evening dedicated to lovers! Candles, background music and a refined menu prepared by chef Alfonso Cicerale will create the perfect setting for a magical Valentine's Day.
- Valentine's Day - romantic dinner at Palazzetto Pisani: imagine a historic Venetian palace, rose petals and candles, a view of the Grand Canal and a sophisticated seafood menu with selected wines paired with each course ... What better location to celebrate the feast of lovers?
- Romantic dinner at the Sivoli: a short distance from Piazzale Roma and Venezia Santa Lucia train station, the Sivoli restaurant invites you to its romantic Valentine's Day! Here, too, you will find the romantic atmosphere for which Venice is famous in the world, as well as an incomparable view of the Grand Canal and a standout menu with a selection of wines included.
- Why not discover the city in an original and tailored-made way? Among the many private tours in Venice, for a romantic weekend, we recommend:
- Cinetour in Venice: a journey to discover the most famous film setting locations in Venice, on the occasion of Valentine's Day the tour may focus on films and romantic scenes shot in Venice!
- Casanova in Venice: a tour dedicated to the most famous Venetian 'adventurer' to learn about his love affairs and the romantic places where he used to bring his many conquers...
In addition to the ideas for Valentine’s Day breaks recommended above, if you wish to have a complete overview of our offers, we advise you to take a look at our section on Tours and Activities in Venice and the one dedicated to Venice’s museums... You can find many other ideas to make the best of your holiday in the lagoon city!
Leaving Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet offers the best for Valentine’s Day romantic ideas: thanks to Verona in Love, a great classic of the city of Verona for the past several years, events, illuminations and decorations all combined will alight the entire city in a majestic hymn of love. Among many things to do for Valentine’ s Day in Verona, we suggest:
- A private itinerary dedicated to the famous Shakespearean lovers... Thanks to You Own Verona, guided private tour of Verona you can book an enthralling guided tour of the places that witnessed the tragic love between Romeo and Juliet! To revive their immortal tale during a romantic weekend, Verona is the perfect destination!
- The legend of Romeo and Juliet: gametour to discover the secrets of Verona: get ready to take part in an engaging interactive tour in Verona... with your partner! Thanks to an expert tour guide, you will discover the secrets of the Shakespearean lovers hidden in Verona historical centre... Solve the mysteries and rewrite the end of their tragic love story!
- Travelling to nearby Valpolicella, you can taste the famous wines of the area at Villa Mosconi Bertani: you will learn about the fine wines produced in the villa's cellar after an exciting private guided tour of the estate and its centuries-old park.
Valentine Day 2019 in Venice and Verona: discover all our suggestions to celebrate the most romantic day of the year in a unique and special way with your loved one!
Period: From 13 February 2019 to 17 February 2019
Event location: Venice & Verona
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiessee u next year
Valentine's Day in Venice: romantic dinner at the Sivoli Restaurant
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Venice: Leonardo da Vinci the perfumer exhibition at Mocenigo Palace
From 03 May 2019 to 20 September 2019
Venice: Leonardo 500 - Exhibitions and events not to be missed in Venice
From 17 April 2019 to 20 September 2019
Verona: Concerts at the Verona Arena in 2019
From 01 May 2019 to 22 September 2019
Venice: Arshile Gorky exhibition at Ca’ Pesaro Museum
From 09 May 2019 to 22 September 2019