Valentine's Day 2020 in Venice & Verona
Hints and ideas to live special moments with your partner!
From 13 February 2020 to 16 February 2020
Wondering what to do on Valentine’s day? Seize the opportunity to arrange a short romantic getaway! If you are looking for ideas for Valentine's Day 2020, the magic of Venice and the romance of Verona offer a thousand ideas to share unforgettable moments with your loved one.
We have a list of suggestions below to help you in the process of planning by offering insights and advice for a romantic Valentine’s Day break or if you simply want to spend a special time with your loved one: tours, daily excursions, meals and more to live unforgettable experiences!
On our portal you will find everything you need to plan and book your Valentine’s Day activities in total freedom and autonomy. Transfers, tickets for public transport and the main museums in Venice, dining, experiences for couples! You can then choose to rely on us and according to your desires we will book everything or just the options you are most allured by among those available on our portal, where safety and reliability are always guaranteed!
If your Valentine day romantic ideas include a short love escape, choosing something extra special can make all the difference, like for instance some leisure time dedicated to Valentine day activities for couples!
The unmatched beauty and magic that have made Venice famous throughout the world make this city the ideal destination for a romantic getaway. Here are our best offers in the lagoon:
A gondola ride, the traditional Venetian boat, is one of the most romantic experiences in the city on the water. We would like to suggest various versions, which can also be suitable for those looking for low cost options.
- Gondola Ride and Serenade Gondola - the former is a classic gondola ride that lasts about 30 minutes, the latter also provides musical accompaniment. But be aware that this is a group tour, so you will not have the gondola just for yourself but you will have to share it with other participants ... So, do not expect a romantic couple experience but if you do not want to miss out on the charm of a gondola ride on Valentine’s Day, these two tours are the best low-cost solution!
- Private gondola tour: a picturesque private gondola ride to enjoy the magic of Venice along its small and beautiful canals! The highlight of this tour is that, at the time of booking, you only have to choose the date: you are free to fix the departure time within the time intervals indicated on the voucher. In addition to the classic 30-minute ride, you can also find a private 45-minute gondola ride, to fully relish the beauty of this extraordinary city! If, on the other hand, you want to live an even more intimate and exclusive experience, the 1-hour private gondola tour for special occasions gives you the chance to turn a dear moment like a wedding proposal into an unforgettable event or to celebrate a special anniversary in an extraordinarily romantic way.
- Tête-à-tête in Venice: Gondola Ride & Dinner by candlelight: a private gondola ride and dinner in one of the most popular restaurants in Venice. An unforgettable evening, to be enjoyed with a very special person!
- The Love Night: the Carlton Hotel on the Grand Canal offers an elegant evening dedicated to lovers! Candles, background music and a refined menu prepared by expert chef Cosimo Giampaolo will create the perfect setting for a magical Valentine's Day.
- Valentine's Day - romantic dinner at Palazzetto Pisani: imagine a historic Venetian palace, rose petals and candles, a view of the Grand Canal and a sophisticated seafood menu with selected wines paired with each course ... What better location to celebrate the feast of lovers?
- Romantic dinner at the Sivoli: a short distance from Piazzale Roma and Venezia Santa Lucia train station, the Sivoli restaurant invites you to its romantic Valentine's Day! Here, too, you will find the romantic atmosphere for which Venice is famous in the world, as well as an incomparable view of the Grand Canal and a standout menu with a selection of wines included.
Why not discover the city in an original and tailored-made way? Among the many private tours in Venice, for a romantic weekend, we recommend:
- Cinetour in Venice: a journey to discover the most famous film setting locations in Venice, on the occasion of Valentine's Day the tour may focus on films and romantic scenes shot in Venice!
- Casanova in Venice: a tour dedicated to the most famous Venetian 'adventurer' to learn about his love affairs and the romantic places where he used to bring his many conquers...
In addition to the ideas for Valentine’s Day breaks recommended above, if you wish to have a complete overview of our offers, we advise you to take a look at our section on Tours and Activities in Venice and the one dedicated to Venice’s museums... You can find many other ideas to make the best of your holiday in the lagoon city!
Leaving Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet offers the best for Valentine’s Day romantic ideas: thanks to Verona in Love, a great classic of the city of Verona for the past several years, events, illuminations and decorations all combined will alight the entire city in a majestic hymn of love. Among many things to do for Valentine’ s Day in Verona, we suggest:
- A private itinerary dedicated to the famous Shakespearean lovers... Thanks to You Own Verona, guided private tour of Verona you can book an enthralling guided tour of the places that witnessed the tragic love between Romeo and Juliet! To revive their immortal tale during a romantic weekend, Verona is the perfect destination!
- The legend of Romeo and Juliet: gametour to discover the secrets of Verona: Sunday 16 February get ready to take part in an engaging interactive tour in Verona... with your partner! Thanks to an expert tour guide, you will discover the secrets of the Shakespearean lovers hidden in Verona historical centre... Solve the mysteries and rewrite the end of their tragic love story!
- Travelling to nearby Valpolicella, you will have the opportunity to taste the most renowned red wines of the area in the wonderful Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde: accompanied by the owners around their farmhouse and the vineyards surrounding it, you will taste their wines and typical local produce in the embrace of the stunning views over the Valpolicella hills.
Valentine Day 2020 in Venice and Verona: discover all our suggestions to celebrate the most romantic day of the year in a unique and special way with your loved one!
Period: From 13 February 2020 to 16 February 2020
Event location: Venice & Verona
Need help choosing
Tours & Activitiessee u next year
Valentine's Day in Venice: romantic dinner at the Sivoli Restaurant
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Venice: From Titian to Rubens: Flemish masterpieces at the Doge’s Palace
From 05 September 2019 to 01 March 2020
Padua: Van Gogh, Monet, Degas: the masterpieces of the Mellon collection on display in Padua
From 26 October 2019 to 01 March 2020
Treviso: Fiori d’inverno 2019/2020
From 08 November 2019 to 22 March 2020
Treviso: Treviso Marathon 2020
29 March 2020