Verona in Love 2019
If you love someone ... bring him/her to Verona!
From 09 February 2019 to 17 February 2019
Wondering what to do on Valentine's Day? Verona is the right answer!
According to a well-established tradition, on the festival of St Valentine’s Day Verona offers many ideas to celebrate an unforgettable romantic weekend: Verona in Love 2019 is preparing to conquer the hearts of lovers with a mix of poetry, magic and entertainment… Make a note of these dates: from Saturday 9 to Sunday 17 February the long and exciting program of Valentine’s Day in Verona is ready to transport you into a reality of dreams!
The long list of events in Verona for Valentine's Day 2019 will allow you to celebrate the most romantic period of the year in such a special and unique way… You could even take part in the famous Giulietta and Romeo- Verona in Love Half Marathon!
The special programme of Verona In Love festival 2019 will give everyone the chance to experience the city that has been the backdrop to one of the most poignant love stories in romantic literature, 'Romeo and Juliet' by William Shakespeare.
During the weekend of Valentine’s Day in Verona decorations and illuminations light up the streets of the old town and the windows of shops to accompany the loving couples through the monuments, the numerous itineraries and events: Valentine's Day in Verona in 2019 is not only dedicated to couples, but also to those who are simply in love with love!
Now in its 15th edition, the famous festival of St Valentine’s Day in Verona will warm up the most charming views of the city: the streets of the historic centre, Juliet's balcony, Piazza dei Signori and the Lamberti Tower, the Old Market Courtyard and many other magical places will make you relive the intense and tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet by involving you in activities and events to suit all tastes! Do not forget that, in addition to the purely romantic events, Verona in Love Festival reserves a place of honour to sport with the Romeo and Juliet Half Marathon, this year taking place on Sunday 17 February!
Verona in Love Festival 2019 program (9-17 February)
- Piazza dei Signori: tasting and sale of local products, market with gifts and artefacts, dedicated to love! The stalls will be arranged in the classic 'heart shape' immortalized with many photographs taken from the Torre dei Lamberti;
- lights and decorations created specifically to create a warm and charming atmosphere from Piazza Bra to Juliet’s House;
- 'Tours in Love', themed guided walks proposed by the associations of tour guides and the province of Verona;
- during Verona in Love, the Lamberti Tower, the tallest building in the city, will be lit red ... Do not miss the opportunity to climb to the top and enjoy a breathtaking view of Verona and Piazza dei Signori!
- Romeo and Juliet Half Marathon, on Sunday 17th February.
- The legend of Romeo and Juliet: gametour to discover the secrets of Verona – Valentine’s day special dates. If you are looking for an original way to celebrate Valentine's Day, get ready to take part in an engaging interactive tour in Verona... with your partner! An expert tour guide will accompany you into the alleyways of the historical centre to discover the secrets of the Shakespearean lovers: are you ready? You will tackle clues on mysteries and legends to rewrite the end of their tragic love story!
There is also great expectations for the Romeo and Juliet Half Marathon, now in its 12th edition! The competition aims to surpass the large numbers of 2018 with nearly 7 thousand runners who participated! 21,097 km of adrenaline, fatigue and emotions: the Verona in Love Half Marathon crosses the most typical places of Verona before crossing the finish line in the beautiful Piazza Bra.
Live music, themed dinners in the best restaurants of the old town and demonstrations in parts of the city complete the program of Valentine’s Day in Verona for 2019.
If you have never seen Verona, Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to admire it in all its glory. Organize and book online your Verona romantic weekend: Verona in Love awaits you. 'If you love someone... bring them to Verona!'
Period: From 09 February 2019 to 17 February 2019
Event location: Verona
Contacts: for more information about the program Verona in Love www.dolcementeinlove.com
Venice: Redeemer Festival 2020
From 18 July 2020 to 19 July 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021