Vinitaly 2016 is ready to go with a full program to present the best winemaking of Italy and to celebrate its 50th edition!
From 08 April 2016 to 13 April 2016
- Bookable services
In addition to the exhibition Vinitaly (dates 2016: 10 to 13 April, reserved only to industry operators), the side event Verona - Vinitaly in Verona will allow everyone to experience the atmosphere of this great event with appointments in the most beautiful locations of the old town.
WHAT IS VINITALY?
Verona Vinitaly, the International Wine and Spirits exhibition, is the most important event for the wine sector in Italy and one of the most important in the world. The Vinitaly Festival takes place every year at the Fiera di Verona at the end of March and the first weeks of April. The hall is an important meeting place between producers and buyers, a place where the world of wine professionals can get in touch with Vinitaly exhibitors to create different and innovative proposals.
Write down the dates of Verona Vinitaly 2016 for an event as a real insider! Vinitaly 2016 program includes conferences, workshops, tastings and other events. In addition to this, Vinitaly in Verona offers some interesting special exhibition areas:
- Vininternational the International Pavilion of Vinitaly sees the presence of the major producing countries of the world. The pavilion will be an excellent opportunity for meetings between producers and buyers and will include a tasting area where you can discover all the new trends of the world of wine.
- Vinitalybio, area devoted to producers of certified Italian and international organic and biodynamic wine.
- ViViT, Vineyards Terroir Winegrowers, dedicated to the world of artisan winemaking, wants to be a meeting place for wine lovers and for those who deal in all of its 'life stages'.
- International Buyers' Lounge, area reserved for international visitors, who can learn about and taste a selection of Italian wines and meet the producers.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection, a tasting event to showcase the excellence of Italian wine.
And for those who, in addition to wine, will want to take advantage of the event to sample some great cuisine... why not stop for a lunch in one of the restaurants at Vinitaly? Visitors to the wine exhibition 2016 will be able to choose between several proposals:
- Locanda Enolitech - Terre di Maremma offers typical Tuscany products suitable for a tasty and fast break.
- Self Service d'Autore is dedicated to those who want to make the most of their time at the exhibition without sacrificing good food. The best Italian chefs of Jeunes Restaurateurs of Europe will offer their dishes by combining the self-service with innovation and quality.
- Designer Restaurant offers a daily appointment with the cuisine of excellence, designed by great cooks.
To celebrate the great achievement represented by the 50th edition, Vinitaly in Verona in 2016 intends to further increase the international character of the event: after the big results of Vinitaly 2015 with 55,000 foreign operators from over 141 countries, the 50th event of Vinitaly will rely on 1,000 more foreign buyers than the last edition. Another challenge welcomed by Vinitaly 50th edition is to be able to combine our excellent winemaking with the new digital frontiers in order to provide greater visibility and opportunities to young producers.
In addition to the Vinitaly wine fair in Verona, in other periods of the year Vinitaly International is present in foreign markets through educational initiatives and support measures for businesses.
IS VINITALY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
The entrance to the Vinitaly event will, as always be reserved exclusively to the industry, but the Vinitaly festival also includes initiatives for a wider audience. The most awaited is certainly the Fuori Salone Vinitaly wine Festival in the City 2016, to be held again in the historic centre of Verona, Piazza dei Signori, in the Old Market Yard, in Piazza Bra and the Arsenale of Verona ... In these locations Vinitaly is open to everyone! Cultural events, entertainment, music and tastings designed to bring together Verona Vinitaly closer to the wider public giving the opportunity to all the wine lovers to taste excellent wines!
For a perfect experience it is essential to find the most comfortable and convenient accommodation. On venetoinside.com you can find hotels and B&B for Verona Vinitaly ... Many proposals, suitable for everyone's needs!
VINITALY Dates and Times:
From 10th to 13rd April 2016
Lunch break from 9.30 am to to 6pm
Dates and times VINITALY AND THE CITY
From 8th to 11th April 2016
Friday and Saturday: from 5pm to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: from 11am to midnight
Prices Vinitaly 2016 TICKETS
Day ticket €80
Subscription 4 entrances (valid for 1 entry per person per day) €120
HOW TO REACH: Motorway exit for Vinitaly
A4 exit for Fiera di Verona - Verona South
A22 exit for Verona Nord
Vinitaly: Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8
Period: From 08 April 2016 to 13 April 2016
Event location: Fair of Verona - Verona
Contacts: into at the ufficial site www.vinitaly.com/EN
Need help choosing
Verona: Arena di Verona Opera Festival 2017
From 23 June 2017 to 27 August 2017
Venice: Regata Storica 2017
03 September 2017
Treviso: Home Festival 2017
From 30 August 2017 to 03 September 2017
Verona: 'Toulouse-Lautrec. La belle époque’ at Palazzo Forti
From 01 April 2017 to 03 September 2017