An exhibition open to business operators with events and tastings for everyone in the historic centre!
From 09 April 2017 to 12 April 2017
- Bookable services
- Taxis & Transfers
Vinitaly 2017 is ready to go with a full programme including many new features to present the best winemaking of Italy and to celebrate its 51st edition!
In addition to the exhibition Vinitaly (dates 2017: 9 to 12 April, reserved only to industry operators), from Friday 7 to Tuesday 11 April the side event Verona - Vinitaly in the city will allow everyone to experience the atmosphere of this great event with appointments in the most beautiful locations of the old town.
What is Vinitaly fair?
Verona Vinitaly, the International Wine and Spirits exhibition, is the most important event for the wine sector in Italy and one of the most important in the world. The Vinitaly Expo takes place every year at the Fiera di Verona at the end of March and the first weeks of April. The hall is an important meeting place between producers and buyers, a place where the world of wine professionals can get in touch with Vinitaly exhibitors to create different and innovative proposals.
Write down the Verona Wine Fair - Vinitaly 2017 dates for an event as a real insider! Vinitaly events include conferences, workshops, tastings and other events.
The main new features of the 51st edition of Expo Vinitaly include the enlargement of the exhibition areas of the regions of Tuscany, Piedmont and Sardinia. In particular the Vininternational, Vinitalybio and Vivit-Vigne and Terroir Winegrowers halls will have a completely new layout and a bigger floor space. Vininternational will see for the first time the participation of wineries from the US and the UK. In the other pavilions, the fair has many new entries in addition to the confirmed participation of the majority of exhibitors from past editions of Vinitaly.
But let’s see in detail the various areas of Vinitaly exhibition 2017, where every day unmissable events will take place:
- Vininternational the International Pavilion of Vinitaly wine fair sees the presence of the major producing countries of the world. The pavilion will be an excellent opportunity for meetings between producers and buyers and will include a tasting area where you can discover all the new trends of the world of wine.
- Vinitalybio, area devoted to producers of certified Italian and international organic and biodynamic wine.
- ViViT, Vineyards Terroir Winegrowers, dedicated to the world of artisan winemaking, wants to be a meeting place for wine lovers and for those who deal in all of its 'life stages'.
- International Buyers' Lounge, area reserved for international visitors, who can learn about and taste a selection of Italian wines and meet the producers.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection, a tasting event to showcase the excellence of Italian wine.
And for those who, in addition to wine, will want to take advantage of the event to sample some great cuisine... Why not stop for a lunch in one of the restaurants at Vinitaly festival? Visitors to the wine exhibition in Italy will be able to choose between several proposals:
- Vinitaly Enolitech Gourmeat Bistrò offers typical Tuscany products suitable for a tasty and fast break.
- Selfservice d'Autore is dedicated to those who want to make the most of their time at the exhibition without sacrificing good food. The best Italian chefs of Jeunes Restaurateurs of Europe will offer their dishes by combining the self-service with innovation and quality.
- Designer Restaurant offers a daily appointment with the cuisine of excellence, designed by great chefs.
- The Citadels of Gastronomy have dining areas where you can sample typical dishes from various regions of Italy.
- Ristorante Goloso is a catering service or take away, managed by the prestigious Italian Chef Federation.
In addition to the Vinitaly wine exhibition in Verona, in other periods of the year Vinitaly International is present in foreign markets through educational initiatives and support measures for businesses.
In conjunction with Vinitaly Fair 2017, Veronafiere hosts two other major events:
- Enolitech - International Exhibition of Technologies for Viticulture, Oenology and Olive-Growing and Olive Oil Technologies: an international event with new technologies from the wine and olive oil sectors. The hall showcases interesting opportunities for both businesses operating in this sector, which can promote and introduce new applications, and producers who want to streamline their production processes and image. Machinery, equipment, accessories and products for cellars and olive oil pressing, but also tools and tips to improve conservation and tastings. Enolitech 2017 awaits you at Pavilion F!
- Sol&Agrifood - International Exhibition of Food Quality: it aims to promote the direct contact between manufacturers and operators to show how products are made, the origin of raw materials and their traditions. Pasta, cold meets, pastries, cheeses, honey, sauces, beer, coffee, ... and many other food delicacies from our beautiful country and abroad will be on show in Pavilion C.
Is Vinitaly program open to the public?
The entrance to the Vinitaly event will, as always, be reserved exclusively to the industry, but the Vinitaly in Verona also includes initiatives for a wider audience. The most awaited is certainly the Fuori Salone Vinitaly and the City 2017 to be held again in the historic centre of Verona, Piazza dei Signori, in the Old Market Yard, in Piazza Bra and the Arsenale of Verona ... In these locations Vinitaly is open to everyone! Cultural events, entertainment, music and tastings designed to bring together Verona Vinitaly closer to the wider public giving the opportunity to all the wine lovers to taste excellent wines!
For a perfect experience it is essential to find the most comfortable and convenient accommodation. On our portal you can find hotels and B&B for Verona Vinitaly in April 2017 ... Many proposals, suitable for everyone’s needs!
Vinitaly Opening Hours
9-12 April 2017
- Open 9.30 to 18.00
Dates and times Vinitaly and the City
7-11 April 2017
- Friday, Monday and Tuesday: from 5pm to midnight
- Saturday and Sunday: from 11am to midnight
Prices Vinitaly Verona 2017
- day ticket €80
- Subscription 4 entrances (valid for 1 entry per person per day) €120
Motorway exit for Vinitaly
- A4 exit for Fiera di Verona - Verona South
- Verona Nord A22 motorway exit
Vinitaly: Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8
Period: From 09 April 2017 to 12 April 2017
Event location: Fair of Verona - Verona
Contacts: into at the ufficial site www.vinitaly.com/EN
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 75.00
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 69.00
Venice: Tapio Wirkkala and Matthias Schaller exhibitions at the Murano Glass Museum
From 07 May 2019 to 29 September 2019
Venice: Festa della Sensa 2019
From 01 June 2019 to 02 June 2019
Treviso: Primavera del Prosecco Superiore 2019
From 16 March 2019 to 09 June 2019
Venice: Vogalonga Regatta in Venice
09 June 2019