An exhibition open to business operators with events and tastings for everyone in the historic centre!
From 15 April 2018 to 18 April 2018
Vinitaly 2018 – 52nd editon is ready to go with a full programme to present the best winemaking of Italy!
In addition to the wine fair Vinitaly (dates 2018: 13 to 18 April, reserved only to industry operators), from Friday 13 to Monday 16 April the side event Vinitaly in the city will allow everyone to experience the atmosphere of this great event with appointments in the most beautiful locations of the historic centre of Verona.
What is Vinitaly fair?
Verona Vinitaly, the International Wine and Spirits exhibition, is the most important event for the wine sector in Italy and one of the most important in the world. The Vinitaly Expo takes place every year at the Fiera di Verona in the period from late March to early April. The Vinitaly exhibition is an important meeting place between producers and buyers, a place where the world of wine professionals can get in touch with exhibitors to create different and innovative proposals.
Write down the Verona Wine Fair - Vinitaly 2018 dates for an event as a real insider!
Vinitaly events include conferences, workshops, tastings and other events. But let’s see in detail the various areas of the Verona wine fair, where every day unmissable events will take place:
- Vininternational the International Pavilion of Vinitaly wine fair sees the presence of the major producing countries of the world. The pavilion will be an excellent opportunity for meetings between producers and buyers and will include a tasting area where you can discover all the new trends of the world of wine. Hall D.
- Vinitalybio, area devoted to producers of certified Italian and international organic and biodynamic wine. Hall 8.
- ViViT, Vineyards Terroir Winegrowers, dedicated to the world of artisan winemaking, wants to be a meeting place for wine lovers and for those who deal in all of its 'life stages'. Hall 8.
- International Buyers' Lounge, area reserved for international visitors, who can learn about and taste a selection of Italian wines and meet the producers. Halls 2 and 3.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection, a tasting event to showcase the excellence of Italian wine. Hall 10.
And for those who, in addition to wine, will want to take advantage of the event to sample some great cuisine... Why not stop for a lunch in one of the restaurants at Vinitaly festival? Visitors to this famous wine exhibition in Italy will be able to choose between several proposals:
- Vinitaly Enolitech Gourmeat Bistrò offers typical Tuscany products suitable for a tasty and fast break. Hall F.
- Selfservice d'Autore is dedicated to those who want to make the most of their time at the exhibition without sacrificing good food. The best Italian chefs of Jeunes Restaurateurs of Europe will offer their dishes by combining the self-service with innovation and quality. Halls 11 and 12.
- Designer Restaurant offers a daily appointment with the cuisine of excellence, designed by great chefs. Palaexpo – 1st floor.
- The Citadels of Gastronomy have dining areas where you can sample typical dishes from various regions of Italy. Hall H.
- Ristorante Goloso is a catering service or take away, managed by the prestigious Italian Chef Federation. Hall C.
In addition to the Vinitaly wine exhibition in Verona, in other periods of the year Vinitaly International is present in foreign markets through educational initiatives and support measures for businesses.
In conjunction with Vinitaly Fair 2018, Veronafiere hosts two other major events:
- Enolitech - International Exhibition of Technologies for Viticulture, Oenology and Olive-Growing and Olive Oil Technologies: an international event with new technologies from the wine and olive oil sectors. The hall showcases interesting opportunities for both businesses operating in this sector, which can promote and introduce new applications, and producers who want to streamline their production processes and image. Machinery, equipment, accessories and products for cellars and olive oil pressing, but also tools and tips to improve conservation and tastings. Enolitech 2018 – 21st edition awaits you at Pavilion F – Romeo and Juliet entrance!
- Sol&Agrifood - International Exhibition of Food Quality: it aims to promote the direct contact between manufacturers and operators to show how products are made, the origin of raw materials and their traditions. Pasta, cold meets, pastries, cheeses, honey, sauces, beer, coffee, ... and many other food delicacies from our beautiful country and abroad will be on show in Pavilion C.
Is Vinitaly program open to the public?
The entrance to the Vinitaly event will, as always, be reserved exclusively to the industry, but the Vinitaly in Verona also includes initiatives for a wider audience.
The most awaited is certainly the Fuori Salone Vinitaly and the City 2018 to be held again in the historic centre of Verona with a long series of events to discover wines, flavours and traditions of the different Italian regions. An itinerary through the most evocative places of the historic city centre and unique experiences - such as the tastings on the Lamberti Tower, the Wine Crescent, Sorsi d'Autore, GoTo Science, Shakespeare and Wine, ... - will make Vinitaly open to everyone! Fun, music and shows will surround this event designed to bring together Verona Vinitaly, giving all wine lovers the opportunity to taste excellent wines!
For a perfect experience it is essential to find the most comfortable and convenient accommodation. On our portal you can find hotels and B&B for Verona Vinitaly in April 2018 ... Many proposals, suitable for everyone’s needs!
Vinitaly Opening Hours
13-18 April 2018
Open from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Dates and times Vinitaly and the City
13-16 April 2018
Friday and Monday: from 5.00 pm to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: from 11.00 am to midnight
Prices Vinitaly Verona 2018
Day ticket €80.00
Subscription 4 entrances (valid for 1 entry per person per day) €145.00
Motorway exit for Vinitaly
A4 exit for Fiera di Verona - Verona South
Verona Nord A22 motorway exit
Vinitaly: Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8
Period: From 15 April 2018 to 18 April 2018
Event location: Fair of Verona, Verona
Contacts: into at the ufficial site www.vinitaly.com/EN
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 75.00
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 69.00
Vicenza: Cycle of Classical Performances at the Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza
From 19 September 2019 to 26 October 2019
Venice: Venice Marathon 2019
27 October 2019
Venice: 'From Kandinsky to Botero. All in a strand' at Palazzo Zaguri
From 01 November 2018 to 31 October 2019
Venice: The restoration of the mosaics and the façade of Torcello Basilica has been completed
From 06 February 2019 to 31 October 2019