Vinitaly 2022 – 54th editon is ready to go with a full programme to present the best winemaking of Italy!
From 08 April 2022 to 13 April 2022
In addition to the wine fair Vinitaly (from 10 to 13 april, reserved only to industry operators), from Friday 8 to Monday 11 April the side event Vinitaly in the city will allow everyone to experience the atmosphere of this great event with appointments in the most beautiful locations of the historic centre of Verona.
What is Vinitaly fair?
Verona Vinitaly, the International Wine and Spirits exhibition, is the most important event for the wine sector in Italy and one of the most important in the world. The Vinitaly Expo takes place every year at the Fiera di Verona in the period from late March to early April. The Vinitaly exhibition is an important meeting place between producers and buyers, a place where the world of wine professionals can get in touch with exhibitors to create different and innovative proposals.
Write down the Verona Wine Fair - Vinitaly 2022 dates for an event as a real insider!
Vinitaly events include conferences, workshops, tastings and other events. But let’s see in detail the various areas of the Verona wine fair, where every day unmissable events will take place:
- International_wine, the International Pavilion of Vinitaly wine fair sees the presence of the major producing countries of the world. The pavilion will be an excellent opportunity for meetings between producers and buyers and will include a tasting area where you can discover all the new trends of the world of wine. Hall D.
- Vinitalybio, area devoted to producers of certified Italian and international organic and biodynamic wine. Padiglione F.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection, a tasting event organised with journalist Daniele Cernilli, to present Italian exellence to trade operators. Hall 10.
- Micro Mega Wines, the new Vinitaly event showcasing some of Italy’s highest quality estates devoted to unique grape varieties and/or terroirs and characterized by small volume wine productions. Hall 10.
- Mixology is the art of creating cocktails by experimenting with blends of alcoholic drinks and other beverages, in addition to wine or spirits. Hall I.
- Enolitech - International Exhibition of Technologies for Viticulture, Oenology and Olive-Growing and Olive Oil Technologies: an international event with new technologies from the wine and olive oil sectors. The hall showcases interesting opportunities for both businesses operating in this sector, which can promote and introduce new applications, and producers who want to streamline their production processes and image. Machinery, equipment, accessories and products for cellars and olive oil pressing, but also tools and tips to improve conservation and tastings. Pavilion F.
And for those who, in addition to wine, will want to take advantage of the event to sample some great cuisine... Why not stop for a lunch in one of the restaurants at Vinitaly festival? Visitors to this famous wine exhibition in Italy will be able to choose between several proposals:
- Vinitaly Enolitech Gourmeat Bistrò offers typical Tuscany products suitable for a tasty and fast break. Hall F.
- Selfservice d'Autore is dedicated to those who want to make the most of their time at the exhibition without sacrificing good food. The best Italian chefs of Jeunes Restaurateurs of Europe will offer their dishes by combining the self-service with innovation and quality. Galleria dei Signori.
- Designer Restaurant offers a daily appointment with the cuisine of excellence, designed by great chefs. Palaexpo – 1st floor.
- Sol&Agrifood - International Exhibition of Food Quality: it aims to promote the direct contact between manufacturers and operators to show how products are made, the origin of raw materials and their traditions. Pasta, cold meets, pastries, cheeses, honey, sauces, beer, coffee, ... and many other food delicacies from our beautiful country and abroad will be on show in Pavilion C.
Is Vinitaly program open to the public?
The entrance to the Vinitaly event will, as always, be reserved exclusively to the industry, but the Vinitaly in Verona also includes initiatives for a wider audience.
The most awaited is certainly the Fuori Salone Vinitaly and the City 2022 to be held again in the historic centre of Verona with a long series of events to discover wines, flavours and traditions of the different Italian regions. An itinerary through the most evocative places of the historic city centre and unique experiences will make Vinitaly open to everyone! Fun, music and shows will surround this event designed to bring together Verona Vinitaly, giving all wine lovers the opportunity to taste excellent wines!
Period: From 08 April 2022 to 13 April 2022
Event location: Fair of Verona, Verona
Contacts: into at the ufficial site www.vinitaly.com/EN
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 69.00
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 75.00