Vinitaly 2019 – 53nd editon is ready to go with a full programme to present the best winemaking of Italy!
From 05 April 2019 to 10 April 2019
In addition to the wine fair Vinitaly (date dal 7 al 10 aprile, reserved only to industry operators), da venerdì 5 a lunedì 8 aprile the side event Vinitaly in the city will allow everyone to experience the atmosphere of this great event with appointments in the most beautiful locations of the historic centre of Verona.
What is Vinitaly fair?
Verona Vinitaly, the International Wine and Spirits exhibition, is the most important event for the wine sector in Italy and one of the most important in the world. The Vinitaly Expo takes place every year at the Fiera di Verona in the period from late March to early April. The Vinitaly exhibition is an important meeting place between producers and buyers, a place where the world of wine professionals can get in touch with exhibitors to create different and innovative proposals.
Write down the Verona Wine Fair - Vinitaly 2019 dates for an event as a real insider!
Vinitaly events include conferences, workshops, tastings and other events. But let’s see in detail the various areas of the Verona wine fair, where every day unmissable events will take place:
- International_wine the International Pavilion of Vinitaly wine fair sees the presence of the major producing countries of the world. The pavilion will be an excellent opportunity for meetings between producers and buyers and will include a tasting area where you can discover all the new trends of the world of wine. Hall D.
- Vinitalybio, area devoted to producers of certified Italian and international organic and biodynamic wine. Padiglione F.
- International Buyers' Club, area reserved for international visitors, who can learn about and taste a selection of Italian wines and meet the producers. Halls 2 and 3.
- Vinitaly Tasting - The DoctorWine Selection, a tasting event to showcase the excellence of Italian wine. Hall 10.
- Vinitaly Design, salone dedicato all’oggettistica per la degustazione e il servizio, l’arredo per la cantina, enoteca e ristorante, packaging personalizzato e da regalo. Padiglione F.
And for those who, in addition to wine, will want to take advantage of the event to sample some great cuisine... Why not stop for a lunch in one of the restaurants at Vinitaly festival? Visitors to this famous wine exhibition in Italy will be able to choose between several proposals:
- Vinitaly Enolitech Gourmeat Bistrò offers typical Tuscany products suitable for a tasty and fast break. Hall F.
- Selfservice d'Autore is dedicated to those who want to make the most of their time at the exhibition without sacrificing good food. The best Italian chefs of Jeunes Restaurateurs of Europe will offer their dishes by combining the self-service with innovation and quality. Galleria dei Signori.
- Designer Restaurant offers a daily appointment with the cuisine of excellence, designed by great chefs. Palaexpo – 1st floor.
- Speedy Goloso offre il meglio dello street food maremmano presentando un’ampia gamma di prodotti biologici e cibi gluten free. Hall C.
- Beerstrò-A beer experience è una delle grandi novità di Vinitaly 2019: i menù ideati hanno tutti come ingrediente la birra e vengono proposti in abbinamento alla birra artigianale più adatta per esaltarne il gusto. Padiglione C., area birre.
In addition to the Vinitaly wine exhibition in Verona, in other periods of the year Vinitaly International is present in foreign markets through educational initiatives and support measures for businesses.
In conjunction with Vinitaly Fair 2019, Veronafiere hosts two other major events:
- Enolitech - International Exhibition of Technologies for Viticulture, Oenology and Olive-Growing and Olive Oil Technologies: an international event with new technologies from the wine and olive oil sectors. The hall showcases interesting opportunities for both businesses operating in this sector, which can promote and introduce new applications, and producers who want to streamline their production processes and image. Machinery, equipment, accessories and products for cellars and olive oil pressing, but also tools and tips to improve conservation and tastings. Enolitech 2019 – 22st edition awaits you at Pavilion F.
- Sol&Agrifood - International Exhibition of Food Quality: it aims to promote the direct contact between manufacturers and operators to show how products are made, the origin of raw materials and their traditions. Pasta, cold meets, pastries, cheeses, honey, sauces, beer, coffee, ... and many other food delicacies from our beautiful country and abroad will be on show in Pavilion C.
Is Vinitaly program open to the public?
The entrance to the Vinitaly event will, as always, be reserved exclusively to the industry, but the Vinitaly in Verona also includes initiatives for a wider audience.
The most awaited is certainly the Fuori Salone Vinitaly and the City 2019 to be held again in the historic centre of Verona with a long series of events to discover wines, flavours and traditions of the different Italian regions. An itinerary through the most evocative places of the historic city centre and unique experiences - such as the tastings on the Lamberti Tower, le classi di yoga abbinate ai vini da meditazione, Sorsi d'Autore, GoTo Science, Shakespeare and Wine, ... - will make Vinitaly open to everyone! Fun, music and shows will surround this event designed to bring together Verona Vinitaly, giving all wine lovers the opportunity to taste excellent wines!
For a perfect experience it is essential to find the most comfortable and convenient accommodation. On our portal you can find hotels and B&B for Verona Vinitaly in April 2019 ... Many proposals, suitable for everyone’s needs!
Vinitaly Opening Hours
7-10 aprile 2019
Open from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Dates and times Vinitaly and the City
5-8 aprile 2019
Friday and Monday: from 5.00 pm to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: from 11.00 am to midnight
Prices Vinitaly Verona 2019
day ticket €85.00
Subscription 4 entrances (valid for 1 entry per person per day) €150.00
Motorway exit for Vinitaly
A4 exit for Fiera di Verona - Verona South
Verona Nord A22 motorway exit
Vinitaly: Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8
Period: From 05 April 2019 to 10 April 2019
Event location: Fair of Verona, Verona
Contacts: into at the ufficial site www.vinitaly.com/EN
Need help choosing
Tours & Activities
Verona Food & Wine Tour
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 69.00
Tours & Activities
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Per person
- € 79.00
Treviso: Prosecco Cycling 2020 in Valdobbiadene
27 September 2020
Garda: Gardaland Oktoberfest: the popular Bavarian festival at Italy’s number one amusement park
From 19 September 2020 to 04 October 2020
Treviso: Celebrating Veneto: the Prosecco hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
From 08 August 2019 to 31 December 2020
Venice: Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana – 2020 Exhibitions
From 11 July 2020 to 10 January 2021