Private excursion from Venice: art and flavours in Verona and Valpolicella
Duration: approx. 8 hours
This tour was already booked by 9 people
- € 573.00
Why choose this experience?
|1||Because it combines the art of Verona and the famous flavours of Valpolicella in three places easily reached by a private vehicle and chauffeur|
|2||To enjoy the finest wines from Western Veneto, such as Amarone and Recioto in a special tasting menu that will combine the typical products from their place of production|
|3||Because you can discover the city of Romeo and Juliet with an exclusive guided tour given by an expert guide|
A refined Valpolicella wine tour and walking tour Verona, Italy to discover the excellent wine from the Veneto region, the flavours of the local food and the Western historical and artistic heart of the Romeo and Juliet city. The Valpolicella wine tour, Italy is a unique blend of taste and art that combines an exclusive tasting menu in the most prestigious wineries of Verona with an exclusive and private guided city tour of Verona, Italy. For transfers to the different stages of this brand new Valpolicella wine tours Verona, a private vehicle and chauffeur will be at your disposal for the entire duration of the Verona tour in Italy.
Located in the sunny hills north-west of Verona, Valpolicella is one of the most fascinating areas of the Veneto region, a land where past and present live side by side between tradition and modernity. Famous for its delicious food and wine, Valpolicella boasts some of the most renowned wines of Italy - all with DOC and DOCG - such as Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso, Amarone della Valpolicella intense and fruity Recioto. Such quality and prestige of the many wines of Valpolicella is found in the experience, traditions and methods of production that have been handed down from generation to generation by the producers.
The gastronomic part of our Valpolicella and Amarone wine tour includes a visit to two renowned wineries in the province of Verona:
- Cantina Valpolicella Negrar located in the heart of Valpolicella Negrar, since 1933 has produced wines that are appreciated all over the world. During your visit you can access the withering room - which has a sort of museum of the techniques of drying grapes - and the historic cellar where the oldest bottle of the famous Amarone della Valpolicella is kept. The tasting menu will include 4 wine tastings of Valpolicella (DOC Valpolicella Classico Superiore, DOC Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 'Vigneti di Torbe', DOC Amarone della Valpolicella Classico, DOCG Recioto della Valpolicella Classico) accompanied by a selection of local gastronomy products from Verona, including an appetizer of mixed meats, risotto with Amarone, Lessinia cheese with jams and honey, recioto puffed pastry, etc. ...
- Bertani Grezzana Cellar: a long-established family tradition founded in the mid-nineteenth century by the brothers Bertani and still run by their descendants. The prestigious wines produced by Bertani are exported to over 30 countries and have always been synonymous with quality and excellence. During your visit you can taste the wines produced from the family Bertani vineyards and the classics of viticulture in Verona.
In addition to the prestigious tour cantine Valpolicella near Verona, the cultural part of this brand new food and Valpolicella wine tour provides a private mini Verona walking tour that will take you to discover its most famous attractions. A short guided Verona tour of Piazza Bra - home of the famous Arena di Verona - Castelvecchio, Juliet's House and Piazza dei Signori and Piazza delle Erbe, the Scaliger Tombs – the tombs of the Scaligera family - and the Church of St Anastasia ... a fascinating Verona walking tour to admire the stunning exteriors of the buildings that have made it famous throughout the world.
Spend a relaxing day on our Valpolicella wine tour tasting wine and admiring the artistic masterpieces of Verona. This comfortable private Valpolicella wine tour in Italy will be a journey of the senses. Valpolicella Amarone wine tour will take you to the most exclusive wineries in the province of Verona, and to one of the most romantic cities in the world, Verona: the city of Romeo and Juliet.
Valpolicella winery tour with food and Verona walking tour
- 09.30am: departure from Piazzale Roma in Venice with private vehicle and chauffeur;
- 11.30am: visit to the Valpolicella Negrar Cantina;
- 1.45pm: transfer to Verona;
- 2.30pm: guided tour of Verona (duration: about 1hour and 30minutes);
- 4.15pm: transfer to the Bertani winery, visit and tasting;
- 5.30pm: return to Piazzale Roma (estimated arrival 7:30pm).
all year.Departure point:
Piazzale Roma - Venice.
Starting from €573.00 per person
approx. 8 hours
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
For organizational reasons, the itinerary may be modified or reversed without notice. In any case, the visits and excursions mentioned in the program are guaranteed.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled.The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or get a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour.
Departure point map
- Select language
- Choose a date
- Input data
Please make a new search!
Half-day excursion to Murano and Burano Islands
Duration: approx. 4 hours/4 hours and 30 minutes
- Per person
- € 20.00
Private houseboat excursion to the mystery islands
Duration: approx. 6 hours
- € 600.00
One-day Private Excursion to Cortina and the Dolomites from Venice
Duration: approx. 8 hours
Location: Cortina D'ampezzo
- € 602.50