Brenta Riviera: private excursion from Venice taking in villas, flavors and local handicrafts
Why choose this experience?
|1||Discover some of the most beautiful Venetian Villas on the Brenta Riviera with an exclusive itinerary from Venice|
|2||Travel to the different stops of the tour with vehicle and private driver, at your disposal for the entire duration of the trip|
|3||You can combine the visit to the villas with other original experiences that will make your day unforgettable|
This tour has been already booked by 10 people
All year, according to the opening times and days of the villas included in the program.Departure point:
Venice - Piazzale Roma, short-term car park.
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- For organizational reasons, the itinerary may be changed or reversed without notice. In any case, we will do our best to include the visits agreed upon at the time of booking.
- If it is not possible to visit all the villas indicated above on the day you have chosen, you can decide to extend one of the scheduled stops, always respecting the total duration of the excursion.
- Lunch at the Osteria da Caronte is subject to availability: in case the day chosen by you cannot be booked, there will be alternative choices.
- Keep in mind that all stops are free: the driver will take you to the various places included in the itinerary, which you can visit freely and independently in the time you have available. The driver will notify you the departure time to the next stop, which you must adhere to for the excursion to be completed on time.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
The prices shown below may be subject to change in the case of temporary exhibitions or events.
- Adult: € 10.00
- Concession: € 8.00 - students up to the age of 20, holders of Palladiani and Palladio Young cards
- Special concession: € 6.00 - children aged 11 to 15, children accompanied by parents
- Free: children up to 10 years accompanied by parents
- Adult: € 7.50 (villa + gardens)
- Gardens only: € 4.50
- Concession: € 3.75 (villa + gardens) and € 2.25 (gardens only) children from 18 to 25 years
- Free: children up to the age of 17.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
A novel Venetian Riviera private itinerary from Venice which combines a visit to the most famous Venetian Villas and the discovery of an evocative historic town plus a renowned luxury shoe factory.
This Brenta canal full day tour from Venice offers you the chance to visit two amazing Brenta villas near Venice in a single day: the traditional itineraries will be combined with other original experiences, such as the visit to the charming historical center of Dolo and the famous Ballin factory, which will make your day truly unforgettable. Enjoy an independent visit and the convenience of a fully planned itinerary onboard a private chauffeur driven vehicle: are you ready to find out what this exciting private excursion has in store for you?
Our fascinating Ville del Brenta tour from Venice will take you back to the times of the Republic of Venice, when holidays were spent in a villa! Beginning in the 1500s, the rich people and nobles from Venice began to spend the summer months on the mainland to follow the agricultural work on their lands ... But even in the countryside they did not want to forego the luxury and sophistication typical of their palaces on the Grand Canal.
This is how the splendid villa along the Brenta River were founded: our itinerary takes in some of the most beautiful residences open to the public to show you all the magic and charm of these splendid dwellings decorated by the best artists of the Serenissima.
After leaving Venice, our Ville del Brenta tour will drive you along the Naviglio del Brenta which runs through a romantic landscape punctuated by the summer residences of the ancient Venetian nobility.
The first stop will be one of the most appreciated Palladian villas on the Brenta Riviera: Villa Foscari in Malcontenta (Mira). Built by the famous architect Andrea Palladio and commissioned by one of the most illustrious families of the Serenissima, Villa Foscari is considered a must-see destination among the Palladian villas! In this fairy place you can breathe the atmosphere of bygone times, where architecture and nature coexist in total harmony. The Villa is also widely referred to as ‘La Malcontenta’ due to an ancient legend that tells the story of a girl from the Foscari family, locked up for life within the walls of the building to atone for her misbehavior...
After the splendid Villa Foscari called ‘La Malcontenta', the visit of the Brenta River from Venice will stop-off in Dolo. In this charming town you will enjoy a relaxing aperitif, admiring the charming historical center and its characteristic and ancient mill, before relaxing with a pleasant lunch break in one of the characteristic restaurants along the Brenta Riviera, such as the Osteria da Caronte, a traditional restaurant that offers tasty local specialties!
In the afternoon we will resume our itinerary with the undisputed queen of the Brenta Villas: Villa Pisani in Stra. The villa is a National Museum and one of the main tourist destinations in the region. Here you will have the opportunity to sense the fairy-tale charm that distinguishes it, with the sumptuous interiors showcasing furnishings and works of art from the 18th and 19th centuries, including the masterpiece by Gianbattista Tiepolo 'Glory of the Pisani family', frescoed on the ceiling of the majestic ballroom. The gardens of Villa Pisani, winner of the 2008 Most Beautiful Park Award, stretch over an entire bend of the Brenta waterway. Restored throughout, it houses a rich botanical collection and it is famous around the world for its eighteenth-century maze.
The tour will end with a visit to the Ballin Shoe Factory in Fiesso D’artico (Dolo). Here you will have the opportunity to discover where the epic story of this family began, whose passion for Italian craftsmanship has created a luxury brand appreciated all over the world!
An unmissable itinerary to visit the Brenta river from Venice, with private vehicle and driver, and discover a lesser-known side of the Riviera. History, art and tradition await you ... book online now!
Ca' Marcello: exclusive chic-nic in a venetian villa with a private guided tour
Ferrari & Lamborghini: private day excursion from Venice to discover the Italian luxury car industry