Carnival Extravaganza – Masked Ball with show at Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
Why choose this experience?
|1||Because you can spend an original night in a mask with dancing, music and great food.|
|2||For the location, the magnificent Ridotto Hall of the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel, once frequented by the famous Giacomo Casanova.|
|3||Because it includes entertainment, live music and dancing teachers on an evening that combines elegance and fun.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 19 people
Saturday 11 and 18 February 2023Departure point:
Venice, Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel, St Marks 1332 - Calle Vallaresso.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- When booking, please inform us of any allergies, food intolerances or if you prefer a meat or vegetarian menu by filling in the form in this link.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Dress code: historical costume (costumes must be the traditional Venetian costumes from the 1600s-1800s). If you wish to hire masks and Venetian costumes, the Atelier Tiepolo in Venice offers special rates to participants.
- In case of cancellation of the Venice Carnival or in case the event could not take place due to any restrictions/government provisions related to COVID-19, the organizer agrees to issue a voucher of equal value to the amount paid to be used in the Venice Carnival in Costume® 2024 or 2025.
Cancellations received after January 8, 2023 will be awarded a voucher of equal value, redeemable for carnival events in 2024.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
An engaging and elegant evening to get to the heart of the Carnival of Venice with shows, dancing and fun!
Hosted in the magnificent Ridotto Hall of the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel in Venice, Carnival Extravaganza is one of the most awaited parties of the Venice Carnival: an opportunity to combine extravagant masks and costumes to the secular tradition of the Venice carnival.
The event’s title, Carnival Extravaganza, immediately evokes the atmosphere of the celebration… Extravagance is the key word of an unforgettable evening! Are you ready to take part in the craziest party of the Venice Carnival 2023? The entire evening will be enlivened by acrobats, dancers and actors, while an orchestra and a Maître de Dance get you involved in the dancing…
The heart of the wild celebrations of Carnival of the 18th century, the Ridotto Hall was usually frequented by gamblers, adventurers and noblemen ... Even the famous Giacomo Casanova was a regular customer and he considered it a great setting for his many affairs! Thanks to Carnival Extravaganza, you can relive the atmosphere of a place symbol of the carnivals of the past and enjoy an evening in full masquerade!
On arrival you will be served an aperitif; the four-course dinner (with wine included) based on fish, served in the lounge of the Ridotto, it is supervised by the chef of the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel. If you want a different menu from the fish menu, you can choose a meat or vegetarian menu to be communicated at the time of booking with allergies or intolerances by filling out the form in this link.
To participate in Carnival Extravaganza – Masked Ball at Palazzo Dandolo a historical costume is required. To hire suits and traditional clothes, you should entrust the Atelier Tiepolo: you can book the costume for the Carnival of Venice online, choose the model that you like the most and collect it directly at the Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal in Venice.
Carnival Extravaganza 2023: great dance and show in the historic Ridotto Hall of the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel! Book your place and prepare for an unique and exciting evening!