Carnival Opera & Dinner at the Hotel Gabrielli
Duration: approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes
This tour was already booked by 8 people
Why choose this experience?
|1||To fully experience the evocative Venetian Carnival|
|2||To enjoy delicious dishes in a fabulous location in the heart of Venice|
|3||To spend an evening surrounded by fun company|
If you are looking for a Carnival party in a fabulous location, 'Carnival Opera and dinner at the Hotel Gabrielli in Venice' is just the thing for you! Choose the date you prefer between 9th, 10th and 13th February 2018, dress up in a historical costume or ball gown with a mask and treat yourself to an unforgettable evening with good food, music and entertainment.
Located just five minutes away from St Mark’s Square, Hotel Gabrielli overlooks Riva degli Schiavoni, offering its guests a breathtaking view of the entire Venetian lagoon. The interiors of this ancient palace, built in the 16th century, create an elegant and refined atmosphere, embellished by the large Murano glass chandeliers, the ornate wooden ceiling and the marble decorations.
But let's have a look together at this unmissable event’s rich program.
- From 6.30 pm onwards you will be welcomed at the Palace by some damsels dressed in typical Venetian clothes. They will accompany you inside the hotel where you will find some local craft stands, a make-up area and a professional photographer who will take a fun photo.
- From 7.00 pm onwards aperitifs will be served - Prosecco and ‘Spritz’, accompanied by appetizing ‘cicchetti’ - which can also be eaten in the Palace’s inviting gardens or, even better, weather permitting, in the wonderful panoramic terrace on the top floor, from where you can enjoy an amazing view of Venice from above.
- At 8.00 pm the evening will come alive: in the hotel’s splendidly decorated salon’s, with candlelit lavish tables, dinner will be served, which includes an exclusive four-course menu with appetizers, starters and main dishes.
Throughout the meal you will be entertained by the performances of several artists and this cannot but include a talented opera singer who will perform classic songs from the Venetian 1700s.
- At this point a dessert is a must! At roughly 22.00 a 'Biscotti & Frivolezze' buffet will be set up: Tiramisu, Panna cotta, 'Buranelli' biscuits, Vin Santo and coffee.
- The evening will end at around 12.00 am, when you will hear the tolls of the 'Campana Marangona' of St Mark’s Campanile. This bell, which in the past announced the beginning and end of the work of the Arsenal carpenters, unlike its 'sisters' can continue to play until midnight.
In short, it will be a magnificent evening filled with music and entertainment! Hurry up and book this unmissable event because the seats are limited! Choose a date (9th, 10th or 13th February) and send us your request remembering to indicate any food allergies or intolerances. We will reply as soon as possible after checking the availability of places!
Friday 9, Saturday 10 and Tuesday 13 February 2018.Departure point:
Palazzo Grand Hotel Gabrielli, Riva degli Schiavoni 4110.
The hotel has a private boat jetty.
There are no explanations.
€220.00 per person
approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes
Dress code: masked costume or formal dressing with a mask are required.
There will be no refund in case of NO-SHOW (non-attendance at the start of the tour at the allocated time and at the meeting point indicated on the voucher) and/or rejection of the service on the day; if customers wander off during the tour; or if they decide to leave the tour before the end of the service.
To take part in the event, you must present either a paper or an electronic voucher.
Bookings can be made up to 72 working hours before the service.
In case of any problems on site, please ring the emergency number on the voucher.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or receiving a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Departure point map
- Select language
- Choose a date
- Input data
Please make a new search!
- Total price
- € 0.00
Carnival parties at the Carlton on the Grand Canal Hotel
Duration: approx. 6 hoursBook
Minuetto - Dinner & Masked Balls at Danieli Hotel
Duration: approx. 4 hoursRequest
Rent Carnival Venetian Ball Costumes at Atelier Tiepolo in Venice (at Danieli Hotel)
Duration: approx. 7 hoursRequest