Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello islands from Jesolo-Punta Sabbioni
Why choose this experience?
|1||Spend a day exploring Murano, Burano and Torcello and listen to the explanations of an expert tour guide aboard a modern motorboat.|
|2||Get to know the timeless traditions of the lagoon, such as the art of glass blowing in Murano.|
|3||You have plenty of time to visit the three islands at your own pace and feeling completely relaxed.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 2,938 people
Alle yearDeparture point:
Punta Sabbioni, Jetty number 5 (Il Doge di Venezia)
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time. At the meeting point, the tour leader will wait for you with a sign with the name of the tour.
- The starting point of the tour is the pier n°5 of Punta Sabbioni (hamlet of Cavallino-Treporti) about 20 km from the center of Jesolo and is easily reachable by private or publis means of transport.
- Locate in advance the meeting point to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The tour has a variable duration (around 7 hours) based on the number of participants and resulting type of vessel.
- The stop in Murano (approx. 1 hour) includes an optional visit to a glass factory, with a short demonstration of the art of glass blowing, and time at leisure. Stops in Burano (approx. 1 hours and 40 min.) and in Torcello (approx. 1 hour) are at leisure. Adhere to the times instructed by the staff: the excursion will restart at the scheduled time, without waiting for any latecomers.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, this tour is not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- This tour is shared, so there might be other people with you.
- This is a multilingual tour.
- Only small dogs with muzzle are allowed on board.
- The boat is equipped with a covered cabin therefore the excursion will take place even in case of bad weather.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you are on holiday on the Venetian coast and want to visit the main islands of Venice, our tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello from Punta Sabbioni is what you are looking for!
A motorboat will take you from Punta Sabbioni directly to Murano with a short stop in Venice to take on board other tour participants. You will sail through the lagoon listening to the interesting explanations of an expert guide and you will make a stop on its three major islands, where you will have plenty of time to walk, visit the most important landmarks, have lunch and take plenty of beautiful photographs!
In Murano you will take part in the demonstration of a master glassmaker (about 15 minutes): you will be enchanted by the spectacle of the incandescent glass changing shape and color! You will then have extra time to spend at leisure: visit the Cathedral of Santi Maria and Donato, take a walk to the lighthouse or walk around the alleyways and craft shops.
Get back to the boarding point on time to leave for Burano, the island of a thousand colors’ houses and the tradition of Burano lace. Here you have two hours, to be spent also having lunch in one of the many excellent fish restaurants.
If you are looking for a prestigious venue and you have no budget restrictions, we recommend 'Trattoria al Gatto Nero', 'Ristorante Riva Rosa' or 'Trattoria da Romano'. If, on the other hand, you want something cheaper, you can choose between 'L’Osteria ai Pescatori' and 'L’Osteria al Museo'. Either way you will have a great time!
In the early afternoon, you will get back onboard to reach Torcello, the last destination of the excursion and the cradle of Venetian civilization. The atmosphere suspended in time and the precious historical and archaeological traces make it the ideal place to spend a few hours away from the chaotic traffic of Venice. Not to be missed: the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, the Devil's Bridge, the Church of Santa Fosca and the ' Attila’s Throne'.
Reviews for Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello islands from Jesolo-Punta Sabbioni
Family with children
Booking No. 218931
Reviewed on 07 Aug `21
We spent a great day Wonderfull places Very appreciate the guides
Guide Vetreria in Burano
I only would like to stop also in piazza San Marco in Venice, also if nobody booked the tour from there
The treasures of Torcello Island: tour with local guide