Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello from St Mark's area
Why choose this experience?
|1||Spend a whole day visiting the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello starting from St Mark’s Square, the heart of Venice.|
|2||Visit an ancient glassblowing factory and see a master glassmaker at work.|
|3||Enjoy a panoramic boat ride with views of the beautiful Venetian lagoon.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 9,668 people
All year, except 6 September and 25 DecemberDeparture point:
Yellow desk located on the Riva degli Schiavoni, at the feet of the Ponte della Paglia (which is the bridge located opposite the Bridge of Sighs).
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure time. At the meeting point, the tour leader will wait for you with a sign with the name of the tour.
- Locate in advance the meeting point to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The tour has a variable duration (6 hours and 30 min/7 hours) based on the number of participants and resulting type of vessel used.
- The stop in Murano (approx. 1 hour and 15 min.) allows you an optional visit to a glass factory with a short demonstration of the art of blown glass, and also some time at leisure. The stop in Burano (approx. 1 hour and 30 min.) is completely at leisure. The stop in Torcello (approx. 1 hour.) is completely at your disposal. Adhere to the times instructed by the staff: the excursion will restart at the scheduled time, without waiting for any latecomers.
- Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, this tour is not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- This tour is shared, so there might be other people with you.
- This is a multilingual tour.
- Only small dogs with a muzzle are allowed on board.
- The boat is equipped with a covered cabin therefore the excursion will take place even in case of bad weather.
- COVID-19: the use of a face mask is mandatory for the duration of the tour.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
On this tour you will reach Murano, Burano and Torcello from St Mark’s Square, the heart of Venice: the boarding point is in Riva degli Schiavoni, a few steps from St Mark’s Square. Get onboard a comfortable motorboat with a covered cabin and set off to discover the lagoon.
Let the beauty of cruising around Venice sweep you away: as you head towards the islands you will admire the lagoon in all its beauty and fall in love with the view of the city as seen from afar. You will be accompanied by a multilingual guide who will tell you interesting cultural facts on what you see.
In Murano you can watch the demonstration of a master glassmaker lasting about 15 minutes, who will create some mouth-blown glass objects in front of your eyes. If you are not interested in visiting the glass factory, you can explore the island at leisure. We recommend you take a tour of the Basilica dei Santi Maria and Donato, or visit the Glass Museum or Palazzo da Mula. The stop is about an hour.
Colorful houses reflected in the green water of the canals, women sitting outside embroidering the traditional lace, children playing in the street and fishermen unloading the fish from their boats make Burano a truly fascinating island. We recommend that you hunt for the most eye-catching features, such as the leaning bell tower or the house of Bepi Suà, the most colorful on the island. The Lace Museum should also not be missed,
We also have some tips for your lunch: Trattoria da Romano or Trattoria al Gatto Nero are a safe bet. Osteria ai Pescatori and the Osteria al Museo are also excellent, but a little more expensive. Whatever your choice... you won’t help but licking your chops! The stop in the island will last about an hour and a half.
Torcello is the cradle of Venetian civilization: the first settlements date back to the 7th century when people sought refuge on the island to escape the barbarian invasions. The historical and artistic testimonies make it a very popular destination for visitors from all over the world: you can visit the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta, the ruins of the Baptistery of San Giovanni Evangelista, 'Attila’s Throne' and the legendary Devil's Bridge.
You will have about an hour for your visit. At the end of it, get back on the boat to return to Venice and finish your excursion.
Reviews for Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello from St Mark's area
Booking No. 213737
Booking No. 21352
Reviewed on 12 Jun `21
Service sold by a Distribution Partner of Insidecom srl
I reslly enjoyed the day trip. The Murano stop was too short but we still enjoyed it very much. It was perfect for a perfect price
Beauty of spots Organization
Repeat everything in 4 languages - english and italian suffises
Group of friends
Booking No. 2021481
Reviewed on 26 Sep `20
'Tour murano burano torcello'
Tour eccezionale... Posti meravigliosi.. Da provare
Booking No. 2011013
Reviewed on 28 Aug `20
Bella gita, organizzata bene ed quindi la consigliamo
Group of friends
Booking No. 206707
Reviewed on 14 Jul `20
Abbiamo passato una bellissima giornata. Le soste in ogni isola sono adeguate per quanto riguarda il tempo, in questo modo si riescono a visitare i siti d'interesse e girare completamente l'isola. Anche la dimostrazione all'isola di Murano è ben organizzata. Le curiosità dateci a bordo dalla guida sono molto interessanti.
Soste lunghe nelle isole, organizzazione
Nessuna copertura al piano superiore della barca
Group of friends
Booking No. 0
Reviewed on 04 Jun `19
Fantastic trip 3 islands from Venice! Boat very clean!
Enough time and boat very clean
Booking No. 1974340
Reviewed on 15 May `19
A very good experience!
Got to see all three beautiful islands, watch glass making demonstration, enough time to eat lunch in Burano, to shop for Murano glass and to admire the ancient mosaic walls in Torcello!
Family with children
Booking No. 0
Reviewed on 25 Jun `18
'A nice tour'
We're Spanish family with 3 children: finally we found a tour that allowed us to visit all three islands leisurely!