Snowshoeing in the moonlight of the Zoldo Valley with optional dinner in a mountain refuge
Why choose this experience?
|1||Spend an evening enjoying the scenic landscapes of Val di Zoldo at night.|
|2||Combine a fascinating night snow walk with a fine dining experience in a mountain refuge.|
|3||Discover the most beautiful areas of Val di Zoldo accompanied by an expert local mountain guide.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 44 people
30 December 2022
3, 7, 14 and 28 January 2023
4, 11, 18, and 25 February 2023
11 and 18 March 2023
To be agreed*
- * The starting point of the snowshoe hike is decided based on the weather and snow conditions. To find out the exact starting point, you can contact the telephone numbers shown on the voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will have to present a paper copy at the meeting point.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- If you want to have dinner in the mountain refuge, you need to contact us to reserve a table. The price of the dinner is not included and will be paid for directly on site.
- Winter hiking shoes are required and comfortable and suitable clothing is recommended (gloves, hat, winter jacket).
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and refunded.
- This is a shared tour so there may be other people taking part.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
During this fascinating snowshoe walk at night, you will take in the snow-capped sceneries of the Dolomites in the moonlight and enjoy the food and wine from Val di Zoldo with a fine dinner in a mountain refuge. Snowshoes, fun and traditional flavors together in one of the best snow excursions in the region of Veneto!
You will experience the thrill of walking on the snow in the quiet that permeates the valley after ski lifts have stopped: you will get to know one of the most beautiful areas of the Belluno Dolomites at night, when the snow shines with its own light and an almost unreal silence fills the air.
At the end of the night snowshoe hike, you can stop at the mountain refuge for a dinner based on the traditional flavors of Val Zoldana. Please let us know as soon as you have made your reservation, so that we can forward you request to the refuge. You will pay for the dinner directly on site.
The next night snowshoe walks in Val di Zoldo will run in December, January, February and March. To take part you only need to bring a pair of winter hiking shoes, the rental of snowshoes and trekking poles is already included in the ticket price. The snowshoe hikes include a maximum of 10 participants and are led by expert alpine guides from Val di Zoldo.
Snowshoes and trekking poles have been used since ancient times to easily walk on the snow: their particular shape, in fact, allows you to float on fresh snow without sinking.
Do you prefer walking in the snow in the sunlight? We also organise half-day snowshoeing!