Ferrari & Lamborghini: private day excursion from Venice to discover the Italian luxury car industry
Why choose this experience?
|1||Experience first-hand the history of the major Italian car makers: Ferrari and Lamborghini|
|2||Enjoy an exclusive service that will allow you to reach several museums on a private chauffeur-driven vehicle|
|3||Discover Modena in the free time available after the visit to the Enzo Ferrari Museum|
This tour has been already booked by 2 people
all year round, subject to availability.Departure point:
Venice - Piazzale Roma, short-term car park.
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- For organizational reasons, the itinerary may be changed or reversed without notice. In any case, we will do our best to include the visits agreed upon at the time of booking.
- Lunch at the ‘Ristorante Il Cavallino’ is subject to availability: in case the day chosen by you cannot be booked, there will be alternative choices.
- Keep in mind that all stops are free: the driver will take you to the various places included in the itinerary, which you can visit freely and independently in the time you have available. The driver will provide you with the departure time to the next stop, which you must adhere to for the excursion to be completed on time.
- Unfortunately, you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time specified on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour. Therefore, we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, public events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
Single ticket to access the Ferrari Museum in Maranello and the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
- Adult: € 20.00
- Concession: € 10.00 – people under 19 years accompanied by an adult
Entry ticket to the Lamborghini Museum
- Adult: € 15.00
- Concession: € 12.00 - over 65; students; holders of cards of Musei Metropolitani, Touring Club Italiano, ACI; Vintage cars register
- Extra concession: € 5.00 - children from 6 to 14 years, people with disabilities and carers.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
This sensational Motor Valley (Modena) tour from Venice will allow you to experience first-hand the history of the major Italian car manufacturers: Ferrari and Lamborghini. A journey through time to learn about the lives of their creators through the past and present cars up to the future prototypes... Enzo Ferrari Museum, Ferrari Museum and Lamborghini Museum: visit these outstanding museums on a 9-hour-long day trip!
Thanks to this enjoyable exclusive private tour you can look forward to visiting the museums and sit back aboard a comfortable chauffeur-driven vehicle!
This is a flexible and exclusive experience, entirely tailored to your specific requirements, that will allow you to enjoy this all-new Ferrari and Lamborghini tour from Venice at your own pace. In addition to the three museums, you can opt to have lunch at the famous ‘Ristorante Il Cavallino’, located right in front of the historic Ferrari Factory and often frequented by its drivers and managers, and also visit the historical center of Modena at leisure.
Departure time is 9.00 at Piazzale Roma (Venice), where you will meet your private driver.
Once in Maranello, after an estimated travel time of around 2 hours and 30 minutes, you will visit the Ferrari Museum, the first stop on this exciting trip. The exhibition displays the most famous Formula 1 models, prestigious examples of the Sport Prototypes and Gran Turismo categories, but also road cars that have become icons of style in the world.
After the lunch break, you will reach Sant'Agata Bolognese where the Lamborghini Museum is located. The exciting Lamborghini tour will take you through different thematic sections, developed around a common thread, the undisputed charm of the brand, founded in 1963 from an idea by Ferruccio Lamborghini:
- The origins of the brand and the first successes of its founder: 350GT and Miura
- The main models of yesterday and today
- Racing cars, not just Formula 1
- The great stages of technological evolution: 4x4, aluminum, carbon, hybrid
- Engines as jewels
- The invention of the SUV and the next URUS
The third and final stop will be the Enzo Ferrari Museum tour in Modena. This venue offers a unique and engaging visiting experience that traces the history of the brand back to its origins. Unmistakable symbol of the automotive vocation of the Modena area, the museum is characterized by an original shape inspired by the bonnets of the ‘50s. In this temple of car making, you will discover the fascinating story of its legendary founder Enzo Ferrari, but also admire the achievements of his genius through the exhibition of the most beautiful and winning cars of all time.
Tradition and innovation, the ingredients that have established the success of the company all over the world, come together in this museum consisting of Enzo's father's workshop and a futuristic exhibition area, designed by the architect Jan Kaplicky. Inside the old workshop, perfectly restored, it is possible to visit the Ferrari Motors Museum: experimental engines exhibited as objects of art, perfect mechanisms in the roaring engines of the most famous racing or road models. The futuristic adjoining pavilion offers visitors a continuous area of over 2500 square meters. A real temple dedicated to the car that, at regular intervals, turns into an exciting filming room. Nineteen different video projectors recount, in fact, the exciting story of the founder of the Prancing Horse. In this uninterrupted game of cross-references between past and present, connected by a single thread built around the passion for engines, there is also the possibility of visiting a part of the house where Enzo was born in 1898. Also available to visitors is a cinema room, a fine restaurant and a Ferrari Store corner.
At the end of the visit to the Museum you will have free time to visit the historical center of Modena at leisure.
Return to Venice is expected in the late afternoon, around 18.00.
Do not miss the opportunity to immerse yourself in the extraordinary world of the Italian automotive industry with an extraordinary Motor Valley in Modena tour: Ferrari Museum, Enzo Ferrari Museum and Lamborghini Museum on a day excursion on a private chauffeur-driven vehicle from Venice!
Burchiello Cruise among the Villas of the Brenta Riviera
Private gondola ride with guide - 1 hour