Full-day tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello from Fusina
Duration: approx. 8 hours and 30 minutes
- € 25.00
Why choose this experience?
|1||It is the most convenient choice for those wanting to visit Venice’s islands setting off from the mainland: Fusina Terminal is in fact easily accessible by public and private transport and in addition, unlike other similar tours with direct departure from Venice, it offers you an exciting journey through the beautiful southern side of Venice’s lagoon.|
|2||You will spend a whole day discovering the gem-like three islands of Venice’s lagoon, Murano, Burano and Torcello and at the same time enjoy a relaxing boat ride along one of the most beautiful lagoon itineraries.|
|3||On board with you there will be an expert guide who, during the navigation, will tell you anecdotes, interesting facts and stories of the places you will be visiting.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 7 people
From 1 April to 30 September 2021 (except on September 5)Departure point:
Pier of public transport FUSINA stop in Fusina (VE)
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- We advise you to arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the specified departure time.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, this tour is not recommended to people with limited mobility.
- This is a shared multi-language tour which can be booked by additional participants.
- During the stop in Murano (approx. 1 hour and 30 min) you have the choice to visit a glass factory with a short demonstration of the art of blown glass, and also time at leisure. The stop in Burano (approx. 2 hours) is completely at leisure and the same applies to the visit of Torcello (around 1 hour). If the optional visits in the program are not undertaken, you are strongly required to comply with the timetable set out by the staff: the excursion will head back at the scheduled time, without no waiting.
- The tour lasts approximately 8 and a half hours.
- The shuttle service from Fusina Terminal to St Mark’s - Riva degli Schiavoni (starting point of the tour of the islands of Venice) and vice versa is included in the tour price.
- Medium and big size dogs are not allowed. Only small size dogs wearing a muzzle are admitted on board.
- Unfortunately, you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time specified on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour. Therefore, we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, public events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Do you wish to visit the most famous islands of Venice and treat yourself to a pleasant boat trip in Venice’s lagoon but are you looking for a starting point on the mainland that is easy to reach? The solution is our ‘One day tour to the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello from Fusina’. The Fusina Terminal, in fact, is located on the mainland on the border with the southern side of the lagoon and offers convenient trips by water to the historic center and the Venetian islands, thus allowing you to avoid the chaos of cars, buses and pedestrians usually swarming Piazzale Roma car terminal in Venice.
The Venice’s islands tour from Fusina Terminal has been designed for those who want to immerse themselves in the traditions, history, nature and the true and authentic side of Venice without any worry because the advantages and comforts are plentiful:
Fusina Terminal is easily accessible by both public and private transport and is directly connected to the A4 motorway and the Statale 309 Romea.
The place of departure and arrival of the Tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello from Venice mainland is the same, i.e. Fusina Terminal, so you can park your car in one of the paid parking areas near the pier or use the many options of local public transport.
Polite and helpful members of staff will welcome you at the specified boarding place and then accompany you on board the boat which, in a short time, will take you to Riva degli Schiavoni, a few steps from St Mark’s Square, where your tour of Venice islands from Fusina will begin: here, another boat with a panoramic deck will be waiting for you from which you will best admire splendid views of the lagoon and the timeless atmosphere of Venice and its islands.
During the navigation, an expert local guide will give you all the information on the places you are going to visit enriched with anecdotes and curiosities.
The duration of the boat tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello in one day from Fusina is about 8 and a half hours: you can dedicate yourself with complete peace of mind to the discovery of the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello, combining your visit with time spent at leisure and feeling relaxed.
After having revealed to you the advantages of this Venice islands tour from Fusina Terminal, now let's see together the program of the day:
After embarkation at 10.30, your journey through the gems of the Venetian lagoon will begin: enjoy the journey that takes you from the southern side of the lagoon to the heart of Venice, St Mark’s Bay. Here the motorboat will dock to transfer you onto a modern boat with a panoramic deck and leave for Murano, the first stop of this itinerary.
The stop in Murano is about an hour and a half and you will have the opportunity to visit one of the local glassworks and attend a demonstration of the art of blown glass. An unmissable experience that will allow you to get to know the secrets of a tradition with centuries-old roots. You can decide whether to attend the demonstration of glass blowing or have some time at your leisure and dedicate yourself to a quiet walk on the shore up to the lighthouse, or visit the Romanesque Basilica of Santi Maria and Donato or wander around the streets and the small craft shops.
The second stop of our tour is Burano, the island whose colors resemble the rainbow: you won’t resist photographing the houses and views... every place is amazing! Here you will have two hours to wander along the streets, visit the characteristic shops that display the precious Burano lace but, above all, drop by one of the traditional restaurants to enjoy a good plate of freshly caught fish.
The last stop is Torcello, a tranquil island where time seems to have stopped. Among ancient ruins and lush vegetation, it will feel like stepping back in time! The cradle of the entire Venetian civilization, Torcello today has only about ten inhabitants and hosts unique historical and artistic traces imbued with mystery and popular... Since you will have an hour to linger around the island, we recommend you to visit the wonderful Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta, one of the oldest Venetian-Byzantine buildings remaining in the lagoon, and to climb its bell tower; a truly breathtaking landscape awaits you!
You will then enjoy the wonderful lagoon landscape at sunset on the unforgettable return trip to St Mark’s in Riva degli Schiavoni where you will take the shuttle boat that will take you back to Fusina Terminal.
Don't miss our Murano, Burano and Torcello one day trip from Venice Fusina! The ideal choice for those who want to fulfill the dream of visiting the beautiful Venetian islands in a carefree and convenient way which also offers value for money!
Are you interested in discovering our other boat tour ideas to the islands of Venice? If so, don’t hesitate to take a look at our 'Venetian Islands Tour' page. We can’t wait to welcome you!
Full-day Tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello from Venice Train Station