Girolago: Lake Garda day trip by coach and boat
Why choose this experience?
|1||To visit Limone, Salò, Sirmione and Lazise with an original tour of Lake Garda ... By coach and by boat!|
|2||Because you can choose the departure point you prefer, among those provided in the itinerary, and get around Lake Garda on a fascinating day trip|
|3||For the local guide, who will provide first-hand information and tips to make you know and appreciate the best places to visit|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 2 people
from 13 May to 27 September 2020.Departure point:
free, to be chosen among the planned stops.
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour departure time.
This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
The tour includes bilingual explanations made both inside the bus and during the planned visits.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
NOTE: Before you make a reservation, please check the departure time from your location. Once you have completed the purchase process, you will receive the voucher containing the exact directions to reach the meeting point.
An original boat and bus tour of Lake Garda to discover some of the most beautiful towns located along the banks of the largest lake in Italy!
Choose where to start and prepare yourself to spend an unforgettable day: thanks to this original Lake Garda day trip you will have the opportunity to visit Limone, Salò, Sirmione and Lazise, with a comfortable day trip that combines travelling by bus and boat.
A holiday destination of international appeal, every year Lake Garda welcomes visitors from all over the world: breath-taking views, nature, picturesque towns and endless opportunities for relaxation, sports and entertainment are the dream of every tourist ... But it's not always easy to decide what to visit or which locations to include in Lake Garda day trips.
Our tour will allow you to visit some of the most popular resorts on Lake Garda without worrying about your transfers... Our tour around Lake Garda offers a set itinerary, departing every Wednesday, and includes departure points in the main tourist areas: our Lake Garda sightseeing tour will start at the point you prefer, to be chosen amongst the stops included! At the end of the Lake Garda day excursion, the bus will stop in the same places of departure to let passengers get off: you can decide to end the excursion at the start or at another location, to be chosen between the scheduled stops. Our Girolago includes a part of the journey by bus and one by public ferry from Salò to Sirmione.
Climb aboard and get ready to listen to the explanation of our expert tour leader: a Lake Garda coach trip and by boat for a unique experience!
Our Lake Garda sightseeing tour includes a number of stops at the beginning and end of the tour - to pick up / drop off participants - and some stops to visit four of the most picturesque locations:
Wednesday - Lake Garda day trip
Start / End point: Brenzone, Malcesine, Torbole, Riva, Limone
Stops: Limone, Salò, Sirmione, Lazise
Boat ride on Lake Garda from Salò to Sirmione
- Brenzone 8.00 am
- Malcesine 8.10/8.15 am (approx.)
- Torbole 8.25/8.30 am (approx.)
- Riva 8.40/8.45 am (approx.)
- Limone 10.10/10.15 am (approx.)
Time of return (approx.)
- Brenzone 6.20 pm
- Malcesine 6.30 pm
- Torbole 6.40 pm
- Riva 6.50 pm
- Limone 7.00 pm
Stops: approx. 1 hour in Limone and Salò, approx. 2 hours in Sirmione and approx. 50 minutes in Lazise; the boat ride from Salò to Sirmione has a duration of approx. 1 hour.
The visit to the towns of Limone - Salò - Sirmione – Lazise will begin at the end of the bus ride to pick up passengers at the various scheduled stops, during which you can enjoy a fantastic panoramic tour of Lake Garda, comfortably seated on board the bus. The section from Salò to Sirmione will be by public boat and represent one of the most fascinating part of our tour of Lake Garda.
Throughout the day our escort will guide you to discover the places you will visit:
- Limone sits on a narrow strip of land between high cliffs ... Limonaie (lemon fields) - the typical gardens where lemons are grown - and the scenic harbour are the most appreciated features of this small town that has managed to combine the modernity of a modern holiday centre with the charm of its old buildings, narrow alleys and marinas surrounded by nature.
- Lying on the eponymous gulf, Salò retains traces of its past in a number of buildings including the splendid Church of St Peter, built in 1524 and designed by Sansovino. Walking through the elegant historic center of Salò, you will have plenty of opportunities for shopping!
- Best known for the healing properties of its thermal waters, Sirmione enjoys an enviable position, located at the end of a narrow peninsula between Desenzano and Peschiera ... Writers like Catullo, Stendhal, Lawrence and Goethe have celebrated its beauty in their writings… It would have been unthinkable not to include it in our Lake Garda bus tour! If you have enough time, the Catullo Caves, the Scaligera Fortress and the Church of St. Peter in Mavino are among the places that are worth a visit.
- After arriving in Lazise on board our buses, you will be greeted by olive groves, vineyards and cypress trees that form the backdrop to the medieval walls that surround the city. Dominated by the majestic Rocca Scaligera, which stands on the banks of the lake, Lazise contains in its beautiful old town many buildings which preserve the stone walls of their original architectures.
Enjoy Lake Garda on a fascinating day trip! A visit of Lake Garda by bus and by boat to give you one of the most amazing charming excursions of your holiday!
Lake Garda private trekking tour from Verona: the Rocca and Bardolino