Guided tour of Burano and dinner in a traditional restaurant
Why choose this experience?
|1||To enjoy an original experience, which combines a guided tour and dinner in Burano in a unique and special evening|
|2||To discover Burano as dusk approaches, a time when the beauty of the island is revealed in all its glory, accompanied by a local guide who will lead you beyond the usual tourist itineraries|
|3||To dine in one of the renowned and genuine restaurants of the island, selected for its top-class cuisine and excellent service|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 2 people
All year, except 25, 26, 31 December and 1 JanuaryDeparture point:
in front of the bronze statue opposite the ACTV waterbus stop in Burano.
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the indicated departure time.
- In the case of exceptional flooding, the tour will not take place.
- The guided tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes; the dinner includes starter, first course, main course with side dish and dessert; drinks are not included.
- * Children from 6 to 12 years enjoy a discounted menu to be agreed upon with the manager directly in the restaurant; children up to 5 years pay for what they eat directly on site.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you, up to a maximun of 30 participants.
- The pictures of the courses on this page may not exactly represent the appearance of the course itself.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Unfortunately, you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time specified on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour. Therefore, we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, public events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you are looking for a truly unique experience, our original Burano walking tour with dinner will not disappoint your expectations! A passionate local guide will accompany you to discover the picturesque island of Burano in the evening, after which you will end the tour in a typical restaurant where you will taste the genuine delicacies of the island!
Our visit to Burano in the evening is designed to let you enjoy the calm and relaxed atmosphere that permeates the island towards dusk, when the daytime crowds of tourists head back to Venice and the fishermen return to the island with the day’s catch from their hard work. It is difficult to describe in words the atmosphere of Burano, even more so at this particular moment of the day, when the island becomes almost deserted and the shades of light make the thousand colors of the houses even more vivid. Walking through the narrow alleys of Burano feels almost like being in a fairy tale, a magical and unreal place where time seems to have stopped at some indefinite moment in the past ... Children still playing free on the streets, elderly reading the newspaper on their front door, ladies bringing in the clothes hanging in the sun and open windows exhaling delicious and mouth-watering aromas... Our expert guide, born and raised in Burano, will reveal the secrets and magic of this island in all its authentic beauty.
The walk will reach the most famous places of the island, but also off-the-beaten-track areas known only to the locals: Burano has no equivalent anywhere in the world, which is why it is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list!
Thanks to our Burano tour and dinner you will relish the soul of this colorful island at the time of day in which it reveals all its unique charm, relying on the passion and experience of a local guide who will lead you away from the classic tour itineraries... Embark on a journey through the traditions, history and legends of this extraordinary island!
After the tour, the guide will accompany you to one of the typical restaurants of the island where you will enjoy a refined menu consisting of starter, first course, main course and dessert; drinks are not included.
The restaurants, specially selected by the guide for the quality of service and their genuine culinary menu, will vary according to the availability on the day: they all boast a long tradition and excellent reviews. For the choice of dishes, you can rely on the experience of the restaurant’s manager who will best advise you depending on the seasonality of the ingredients and the menu of the day.
Guided tour and dinner in Burano... Spend an unforgettable evening in one of the most picturesque islands of the Venice lagoon! Trust Silvia’s passion for her island - the local guide who organizes all our tours in Burano - and discover the island and its magical corners known only to those who live here and the authentic flavors that enhance the long tradition of good food of the island!
Book online this fascinating experience: Burano walking tour with dinner to experience the island in all its facets!
The meeting point of the tour is located in Burano: you can reach the island as you prefer, choosing the most suitable transport means for your needs. If you choose to reach Burano by public transport from Venice:
- from Venice: line 12 (about 40 minutes) or line 14 (about 75 minutes)
- from Punta Sabbioni: line 14 (about 30 minutes)
Galleon Dinner Cruise from Venice or Punta Sabbioni