Guided tour of Burano and dinner in a traditional restaurant
Why choose this experience?
|1||Visit Burano at dusk, when the island reveals even more of its beauty, and end the evening with dinner in a typical restaurant.|
|2||Discover lots of fun facts about the island with a Burano tour and dinner which covers more than the usual tourist itineraries.|
|3||Dine with an à la carte menu in one of the most renowned typical restaurants on the island.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 2 people
All year, except 25, 26, 31 December and 1 JanuaryDeparture point:
in front of the bronze statue opposite the ACTV waterbus stop in Burano.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either in paper or on your smartphone.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Find the meeting point in advance to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, protests or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you will get a full or partial refund if you do not show up at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, please contact us using the emergency contacts shown on the reservation voucher.
- The guided tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes; the dinner includes a starter, first course, main course with side dish and dessert; drinks are not included.
- * Children from 6 to 12 years enjoy a discounted menu to be agreed upon with the manager directly at the restaurant; children up to 5 years pay for what they eat directly on site.
- The tour is shared, so please expect to be joined by other people, up to a maximum of 30 people.
- The pictures of the tours on this page may not exactly represent the tour itself.
- COVID-19: the use of a face mask is mandatory for the duration of the tour.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Savor the calm and relaxed atmosphere that pervades Burano at dusk, when tourists return to Venice and fishermen return to the island with the catch of a hard day's work!
The colors of houses become even brighter under the sunset light, with children playing in the streets, the elderly reading the newspaper on their doorsteps... Discover the most authentic side of Burano with this evening guided tour that ends with an excellent dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Guided tour of Burano
You will take a walk of about an hour and a half through the streets of Burano in the company of an expert guide, born and raised right here: they will show you the most famous places on the island, included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and will also uncover all this island’s secrets by taking you to areas that only locals know.
Dinner at a traditional restaurant
After your visit to Burano in the evening, your guide will accompany you to a typical restaurant for a refined dinner with à la carte menu consisting of an appetizer, first course, second course with side dish and dessert; drinks are excluded.
The choice of restaurant depends on the evening and restaurant availability. We have selected restaurants based on genuineness of the cuisine and quality of the service; they all have a long history and excellent reviews. Let the maitre recommend which dish to choose based on which ingredients are in season and the house specials!
How to get to Burano
The meeting point of the tour is in Burano: you can reach the island by taxi or by public transport:
- from Venice: line 12 (about 40 minutes) or line 14 (about 75 minutes)
- from Punta Sabbioni: line 14 (about 30 minutes)
Galleon Dinner Cruise from Venice or Punta Sabbioni