Half day snowshoe walk for families in Val di Zoldo valley
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy a hike in the snow with your family, along an easy and family friendly trail.|
|2||Discover the most fascinating areas of Val di Zoldo and its unspoiled nature accompanied by an expert mountain guide.|
|3||The ticket includes the rental of snowshoes and trekking poles!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 3 people
Wednesday 28 December 2022
Thursday 5 January 2023
Saturday 21 February 2023
To be agree*
- * The starting point of the snowshoe hike is decided based on the weather and snow conditions. To find out the exact starting point, you can contact the telephone numbers shown on the voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will have to present a paper copy at the meeting point.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Winter hiking shoes are required and comfortable and suitable clothing is recommended (gloves, hat, winter jacket, sunscreen).
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and refunded.
- This is a shared tour so there may be other people taking part.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Spend a morning in the snow with your entire family thanks to this snowshoe walk also suitable for children: you will discover the most beautiful landscapes of the Val di Zoldo, its enchanting snow-covered valleys and its wild and unspoiled nature.
Our exquisite 'Snow walking hikes with Gnomes' provide fun for all your family and offer the chance to discover the Dolomites areas of Zoldo Alto, Forno di Zoldo and the entire Val Zoldana: an expert mountain guide will take you along an easy trail, suitable to all hikers, which will allow you to enjoy all the peace and charm of snow-covered nature.
The ticket price also includes the rental of snowshoes and trekking poles: you and your family will only have to bring winter hiking shoes and gloves.
Snowshoeing for families takes place in December, January, February and March, starting at 9.30 and returning at 12.30. Check the available dates in the calendar of the booking form and choose the one you prefer. The groups will consist of a maximum of 10 people.
Snowshoes allow you to walk on fresh snow without sinking and are therefore ideal for winter excursions: the trampled surface is greater than with normal footwear and the effect is that of "floating" on the snow. Snow shoe walking with children is an opportunity to let them become familiar with the snow and to make them live a unique and fun-filled experience!
Are you interested in other ideas for snowshoeing in the Dolomites? Find out about all our snow shoe walking experiences at night and during the day and discover the Val di Zoldo walking on the snow!
Snowshoeing in the moonlight of the Zoldo Valley with optional dinner in a mountain refuge