Halloween Party at the Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal
Why choose this experience?
|1||Celebrate the most macabre and funny evening of the year in Venice, in one of the most prestigious hotels in the historic center|
|2||An affordable ticket and the convenient location of the hotel, easily accessible even by those arriving in Venice by train, bus or car just for the evening|
|3||A delicious themed dinner is included where pumpkins are the real protagonist!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 10 people
Saturday 31 October 2020Departure point:
Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal - Santa Croce 578, Venice.
- COVID-19: The Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal asks its kind guests to comply with the anti-Covid legislation and to always wear a facemask except when sitting at a table during meals.The maximum number of people for each table and therefore for reservation, can be 6 as per Ministerial Decree of October 18, 2020.
- In the item 'number of adults' enter the number of participants including children.
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- When booking, please let us know about any food allergies and/or intolerances by filling out the form that will open by clicking here.
- Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are not included. You must pay for them directly on site.
- There are no concessions for children.
- In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
CANCELLATION POLICY: any cancellations may be requested without penalty after prior notice.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Among the many Halloween events in Venice, Italy, as true insiders our suggestion is for the entertaining event organized at Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal! Saturday, 31st October do not miss the best Halloween Party in Venice, Italy... A lavish 5-course dinner and many monstrous surprises!
Zombies, ghosts, witches, vampires, monsters, ... Wear your spookiest costume and get ready to experience the darkest night of the year in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Among the Halloween parties in Venice, the party at the Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal has two unique features: an affordable ticket, only € 40.00 per person, and an enviable position. The hotel is in fact located a short distance from the railway station of Venezia Santa Lucia and from Piazzale Roma – with many car park spaces and where the bus terminal is located - and is therefore an excellent solution even for those not staying in the historic center who will travel to the island of Venice by train or bus/car to spend just the evening of Halloween in Venice!
The event will start at 8.00 pm with a tantalizing 5-course dinner where pumpkin will be the main ingredient!
2020 Halloween party in Venice, Italy - Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal
Flute of sparkling wine with crispy prawn and fried pumpkin
Pumpkin soup with scampi flavored with truffle
Pumpkin tortello with cheese sauce and amaretti biscuits
King prawn brochette with fresh balsamic salad and candied pumkin
Small pumpkin meringue
Attending in costume or wearing a mask is welcomed but not required!
A celebration of very ancient origin, probably Celtic, it is celebrated on the evening of 31st October, the day that once coincided with the end of the summer. The name Halloween, in fact, is a Scottish variation of All Hallows' Eve, eve of all the saints. It was only during the 20th century that the feast took on its distinctly macabre and commercial character and this is how, starting from the United States, it has become popular in our country too. The symbolism linked to death and the occult is a feature that unites all the different forms that Halloween celebrations have taken on around the world ... Costume parades, carved pumpkins outside the houses, children games, the famous trick-or-treating from house-to-house are just some of the customs related to Halloween. In Italy, in recent years, the party is very much felt even by young people, thanks to the numerous costume parties and events organized in bars and clubs
Located in front of Venice’s Santa Lucia train station, directly overlooking the Grand Canal, the Carlton Hotel on the Grand Canal is one of the most famous hotels in the historic center of Venice. In addition to being a popular 4-star hotel, it lends itself perfectly to hosting various types of events, such as parties and gala dinners: Murano glass appliques, Venetian stuccos and pastel colors contribute to keeping alive the sumptuous elegance for which Venice It is famous around the world!