'Il Ballo del Doge' by Antonia Sautter: the most exclusive event of the Venice Carnival!
Why choose this experience?
|1||Become the protagonist of one of the world’s most exclusive events, on an evening that you will remember for the rest of your life.|
|2||Relive the atmosphere and splendor of the Venetian aristocracy at the time of the Serenissima thanks to the program and arrangements by eclectic Antonia Sautter.|
|3||Enjoy a delicious dinner specially designed by an expert chef, with a menu that revisits the flavors and products of Italian tradition with a contemporary key.|
This tour has been already booked by 2 people
Saturday 26 February 2022Departure point:
Venice, Palazzo Pisani Moretta, San Polo 2766
PLEASE NOTE: to take part in the event, you need to print the voucher and go to Maison Antonia Sautter Creations & Events on the day of the party and collect your personalized invitation.
- To take part in the event, you must go to Maison Antonia Sautter Creations & Events (San Marco, Piscina di Frezzeria 1652) on the day of the party, show the voucher received by email (printed or on your smartphone) and collect your personalized invitation by Antonia Sautter.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, you will receive a data privacy module: please complete it in all its parts and send it to us as soon as possible.
- There is no refund in the event of NO-SHOW (if you don’t present yourself at the event or leave the event before its end).
- To comply with privacy laws, the use of snapshot or video cameras or mobile phones is not allowed during the evening.
- Compulsory Dress Code: period costume. Evening dresses, tuxedos and make-up not suitable for the dress code are not allowed.
- You can rent your costume at the Antonia Sautter Atelier, where you will find more than 1,500 models created by her. If you are interested, send us an email with your request and we will put you in touch with the atelier.
- If you want to participate with a costume you own or you rented from another atelier, please send us a photo to have it approved by the event organizers.
- For cancellations received no later than 20 January 2022, there will be a refund of 50% of the ticket price and any ‘extra’ purchased services.
- For cancellations received after 20 January 2022, there will be no refund.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel or suspend - totally or partially - the event. In this case, the amount paid will be refunded and the organization will not be held responsible for any other action, request, loss and/or expense incurred by the client.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
After last year's shutdown, 'Il Ballo del Doge', the most anticipated event of the Venice Carnival, is back and will take place on Saturday 26 February, 2022 in the splendid location of the Palazzo Pisani Moretta.
'Il Ballo del Doge' is the 'Masked Ball' par excellence, the first to revive the lavish atmosphere of the Venetian aristocracy during the Serenissima, encompassing parties, dancing and banquets. Now in its 12th edition, every year it attracts participants from many different countries and famous people from cinema, music and fashion. David Bowie, Antonio Banderas, Zucchero Fornaciari, Bebe Vio and Alberta Ferretti are just some of the celebrities who took part in the “Ballo del Doge”.
THE PROGRAM OF THE EVENING
The evening will begin with a welcome cocktail, followed by a delicious dinner specially created by a top-rated chef. The menu will be inspired by the traditional produce and flavors of Italian cuisine reinterpreted in a modern way and will be accompanied by excellent wines.
To make the evening even more special, there will be performances during dinner and, on the main stage, a spectacular show that will see the participation of over 100 artists. Next will be the after-dinner party & disco until 3.00 - 3.30. Different tickets are available depending on the location of the seats and how good their resulting view over the stage is, and there are also tickets available for the after-dinner party only.
BALLO DEL DOGE 2022
TIME FOR A NEW RENAISSANCE - FROM OBSCURITY TO LIGHT
Each edition of the 'Ballo del Doge' is designed around a different theme, which takes its cue from the dreams of its creator, Antonia Sautter, a fashion designer and organizer of luxury events known all over the world.
The 2022 edition will express, through creativity, imagination, passion and joie de vivre, that new Renaissance of which all of us, dreamers of the world, yearn to be protagonists of after the pandemic. Hence the inspiration for the new title: Time for a new Renaissance - From obscurity to light.
THE DRESS CODE
The dress code is strictly a period costume, which can be rented directly at the Antonia Sautter Atelier. Located in the historic center of Venice near St Mark’s Square, the Atelier Antonia Sautter holds more than 1500 period costumes personally designed and created by the designer, a representation of her unique imagination and creativity.
PALAZZO PISANI MORETTA
Palazzo Pisani Moretta, Venice, is a valuable example of a noble Venetian home of the XV/XVI century in late Gothic style and building boasts inside masterpieces by great artists such as Jacopo Guarana (in the main hall), Giambattista Tiepolo (in the Tiepolo room ), Pietro Longhi (in the Longhi room) and Gaspare Diziani.
Today Palazzetto Pisani Venezia is considered one of the most exclusive locations of Venice: festivals and events can count on the elegant and refined environment that remains from all the glory and splendour of the golden period of the Venice Republic. Even the location of the Palazzo Pisani Moretta overlooking the Grand Canal offers highly suggestive views.
'We climb on the wings of a butterfly, in one night, whose memory will not fade when the new day rises'