Moonlight Valentine's Day snowshoeing in the Zoldo Valley with optional dinner in a mountain refuge
Why choose this experience?
|1||Celebrate Valentine's Day in the mountains in the enchanted scenery of Val Zoldana in the moonlight.|
|2||After the snowshoe hike you can end the evening with a romantic dinner in a mountain refuge, if you so wish.|
|3||Accompanied by an expert mountain guide, discover the most beautiful landscapes of the Val di Zoldo surrounded by the silence of the night.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 10 people
Saturday 12 February 2022Departure point:
Zoldo Alto Tourist Office*
- * The starting point of the snowshoe hike is decided based on the weather and snow conditions. To find out the exact starting point, you can contact the telephone numbers shown on the voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking the day before the snowshoe hike. Alternatively, you can go to the Zoldo Aldo Tourist Office at 9.00 on the day of the snowshoe hike: the starting point is nearby and you can easily reach it in time for the departure of the snowshoe hike.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will have to present a paper copy at the meeting point.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- If you want to have dinner in the mountain refuge, you need to contact us to reserve a table. The price of the dinner is not included and will be paid for directly on site.
- Winter hiking shoes are required and comfortable and suitable clothing is recommended (gloves, hat, winter jacket, sunscreen).
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and refunded.
- This is a shared tour so there may be other people taking part.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Enjoy a magical, thrilling and romantic Valentine's Day activity in the Dolomites Mountains: during this Valentine's Day night snowshoe walk, you will take a moonlit walk on the snow in the enchanting Val di Zoldo and crown the evening with a romantic dinner in a mountain refuge.
The Valentine's Day snowshoe hike will take place on Saturday evening - February 12 – just before the feast of lovers. The snowshoe walk will begin at 18.00 and will lead you to discover, together with an expert mountain guide, the most beautiful landscapes of the Val di Zoldo in the Belluno Dolomites.
After ski lifts have closed, the valley is immersed in an almost unreal silence, the snow sparkles illuminated only by the moon's rays: the enchanted atmosphere is perfect for a truly special Valentine's Day on the snow.
After the night snowshoe hike, around 23.00, you can end the evening in a mountain refuge with a dinner based on traditional dishes from the Val Zoldana. If you choose to stay for dinner, please let us know as soon as you have made your reservation, so that we can forward the request to the refuge. You will pay for the dinner directly on site.
To take part in the Valentine's Day snowshoe hike all you need are winter hiking shoes and gloves, as the rental of snowshoes and trekking poles is included in the ticket price. The excursion is organized for a group of up to 10 participants.
Get ready to float on the snow with our moonlight Valentine's Day snowshoe hike in Val Zoldana, a unique experience to share with your sweetheart!
Snowshoeing in the moonlight of the Zoldo Valley with optional dinner in a mountain refuge