New Year Eve boat party in Venice: buffet dinner, music and entertainment on a Venetian Galleon
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy an original New Year's Eve dinner in Venice aboard a traditional Venetian galleon sailing between Venice and its lagoon.|
|2||Taste the tantalizing finger food of the Grand Buffet and toast to the arrival of the new year in front of St. Mark's Square!|
|3||Dance and have fun through the night with great music, entertainment and free drinks!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 64 people
Friday, December 31st, 2021Departure point:
Fusina Terminal (Venice) - via Moranzani, 92
- To take part in the event, a Super Green Pass (vaccination passport) is required.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The boarding time must be strictly adhered to and the organization reserves the right to cancel the booking of customers who do not arrive at the boarding point before the established time.
- Buffet includes standing service; there are a few tables with seats (not for booking) in the bow and stern areas that can be used freely by the guests.
- The buffet dinner takes place in compliance with current Covid-19 rules.
- Spirits or wines not included in the service are to be paid for directly on board.
- The event will take place even in bad weather (the vessel is covered and equipped with heating system).
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants who have booked it.
- The boat is also accessible to disabled people.
- Pets, even small-sized ones, are not allowed on aboard the Galleon.
- The navigation route is subject to change in case of unusual environmental situations or other events according to the Captain’s full discretion.
- In consideration of the late times and the type of party itself, the galleon New Year's Eve dinner is not suitable for children: their participation is not recommended since there are no areas on board to play or rest.
- If the fireworks display is not staged due to cancellation by the municipality of Venice, force majeure, legal provisions or in any case for reasons beyond the control of the organization, the event on board the galleon will still be confirmed.
- There is no refund if the fireworks display in St Mark’s Bay is not carried out.
- Cancellations up to 30 days before the date of dinner: 50% of the price paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the date of dinner: no refunds.
- If the event is cancelled by the organizing company due to technical reasons such as breakdowns, adverse weather and sea conditions, closure of ports following orders from the competent Authorities and/or force majeure circumstances independent of the will of the Captain and of the organization (excluding the customer's own facts), the company will offer the customer the possibility of postponing the booking to a date to be agreed upon with the customers or will offer a refund of the fee.
- There will be no refunds in case of impossibility to start or continue navigation, after guests have boarded the Galleon and/or after the start of the event/dinner, due to technical reasons such as breakdowns, adverse weather and sea conditions, closure of ports following orders of the competent Authorities and/or force majeure circumstances independent of the will of the Captain and the organization.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Experience an unforgettable New Year's Eve dinner cruise, sailing Venice’s lagoon up to St Mark’s Bay aboard a traditional Venetian Galleon! An original New Year's Eve on a galleon in Venice with a midnight toast in front of St. Mark's Square: on Friday 31 December 2021 sail towards 2022 and celebrate the arrival of the new year by admiring a show that is unique in the world!
After departure from Terminal Fusina, during the navigation you will enjoy an excellent buffet dinner: the dinner in the galleon includes a selection of cicchetti (Venetian tapas), finger food and single portions based on meat and fish accompanied by white and red wines from Venice’s region.
The event is fully compliant with anti-Covid provisions in force, and throughout the evening you can freely drink bottled water, Coke, Lemonsoda, wines and beer. Spirits are not included which, in case of consumption, will have to be paid for directly on site.
At midnight you will toast in front of the magic of St. Mark's Square and there will be a short stop in St. Mark's Square to admire Venice in one of the most fascinating moments of the year.
After the stop, you can choose whether to return aboard the Galleon or stay in St. Mark's Square to continue celebrating ashore. Musical entertainment and celebrations will animate the motor boat until landing in Fusina, scheduled for around 2.15.
PORGRAM OF THE NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY IN VENICE
20.30: boarding in Fusina and welcome drink on board.
21.00: the Venetian galleon starts sailing towards Venice and the Grand Buffet with musical accompaniment begins.
Around 23.00: after dinner, the party continues with great music, entertainment and dancing until you reach St Mark’s Bay for the countdown.
00.00: toast in front of St Mark’s Square to greet 2022.
Around 00.30: short stop in Venice, in the St Mark’s area: at this point, guests can decide whether to stay ashore and continue the celebrations, or re-embark to return to the starting point, the Terminal at Fusina.
Around 1.15: guests opting to return by boat will board again, navigation in the direction of Fusina begins.
2.15: disembarkation at the Fusina Terminal.
GALLEON NEW YEAR’S PARTY MENU
Bellini, Prosecco and Venetian Spritz
Ascolana olives, green olives, golden vegetables, savory pastries
Large platter of cold cuts and cheeses with bread bites (Parma ham, porchetta, Venetian sopressa, beef bresaola with rocket, local cheeses)
Half wheel of DOP Grana Padano
Grilled scallop cube in ginger and carrot sauce
Raw scampetto in finger food
Crunchy bread with cod cream
Marinated anchovies in lemon with pink pepper berries
Delicate octopus salad
Shrimp scampi risotto
Lasagnetta with Sorana Bolognese sauce
Venetian-style cuttlefish bites on a bed of hot polenta
Baked fish skewers
Plate of salmon
Sliced tuna in a sesame crust on a bed of fresh rocket
Roast veal flavored with rosemary
Traditional desserts (mandorlato, torroncini, pandoro, Panettone)
Seasonal fruit (pineapple, grapes, dried figs, dates)
The Venetian galleon is a faithful reconstruction of the ancient boats in use during the Serenissima Republic between 1600s and 1800s and offers a fascinating venue for excursions and events of various kinds, from company meetings to private parties, up to an original boat party on New Year's Eve thanks to the catering service, bar and restaurant. The boat is also easily accessible for people with disabilities.
The galleon has all the comforts needed to live an unforgettable experience even in winter: it is equipped with an insulated roof and a heating system that maintains the inside temperature at around 23 degrees.