New Year's Eve at the Chiesetta della Misericordia in Venice: dinner, music and shows in an ancient deconsecrated church!
Why choose this experience?
|1||Celebrate the most magical night of the year in a very original location: the ancient Church of the Abbazia della Misericordia, now deconsecrated.|
|2||Enjoy a refined gala dinner in the vast nave of the church, accompanied by live music and cabaret.|
|3||After dinner, DJ Mix with dance, revival and house music to let it all loose until the morning!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 10 people
Saturday 31 December 2022Departure point:
Church of the Abbazia della Misericordia, Campo de l'Abazia 3550
- The menu is mainly fish based. If you would rather have a menu based on meat or gluten free or vegan, or you have an allergy or intolerance to some food, you can notify us by filling out the request form.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- To participate in this event, evening attire is required.
- The event will be canceled and refunded only in case of cancellation because of anti-Covid laws.
- The program of the event may be subject to change in case of restrictions imposed by anti-Covid laws.
There will be no refunds once the booking has been confirmed.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
In Venice everything is possible… even celebrating New Year's Eve inside a church!
The deconsecrated church of the Abbazia della Misericordia, located in the heart of Cannaregio in Venice, will host a magical New Year's Eve party on 31 December 2022 with music, shows and an elegant gala dinner!
Starting at 19.00, the small church della Misericordia will welcome you in its mystical atmosphere with a special welcome cocktail offered in the entrance hall. After this, you will take a seat at one of the tables set up along the aisle to enjoy the refined New Year's Eve dinner with a fish menu. All accompanied by excellent wines, live music and top-class cabaret shows that will keep you entertained until the traditional countdown!
Do you prefer a different menu than the one offered? At the time of booking you can request a meat-based or gluten-free or vegan menu by filling out the request form: the chef will devise the best dishes for you!
And after the toast, everyone will hit the dance floor to rock and roll until the morning to the rhythm of dance, revival and house music by the best DJs!
MENU OF THE NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY AT THE CHIESETTA DELLA MISERICORDIA
Vol-au-vent with Shrimps and pink sauce
Croutons of bread with creamed cod
Corolle brisee with assorted mousses
Bread squares with Salmon, Tuna and Gorgonzola cream
Baked King Prawns on a bed of oven-baked Zucchini
Risotto with Scampi and Radicchio Tardivo from Treviso
Ravioloni with Porcini Mushrooms and Cheese Cream
Salmon steak with aromatic herbs, cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives
Plate of Vegetables and Lentils
Water and Wines
Sauvignon Cantine Isola augusta Grave del Friuli
Cabernet Cantine Isola augusta Grave del Friuli
LA LOCATION: THE CHURCH OF THE ABBAZIA DELLA MISERICORDIA
The Chiesetta della Misericordia, a small architectural gem located in the Cannaregio district, is one of the oldest churches in Venice founded in the distant 10th century. The mystical charm of the church, now deconsecrated, has remained intact and there are art exhibitions, gala dinners and major events being hosted.
Owing to the exclusivity of the location, evening wear is required!