‘Opera Gala Dinner’: Carnival Party at the Hotel Saturnia in Venice
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 7 people
Saturday 26 February 2022Departure point:
Hotel Saturnia - Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2398
- It is mandatory to be in possession of a GREEN PASS for Covid-19 (COVID Passport).
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- When booking, please inform us of any allergies, food intolerances or if you prefer a meat, vegetarian or gluten-free menu by filling out the form at this link.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Dress Code: Carnival costume or elegant attire with mask.
Once the reservation has been confirmed, there will be no refunds in case of cancellation by the client. In case of cancellation of the fireworks due to the COVID-19 emergency the event is guaranteed to take place. The event will be canceled and refunded only if the party is prohibited by the measures to avoid the spread of COVID-19. The event may have variations in the program in case preventative measures for COVID-19 are introduced.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
'In 1700 lived one of the most brilliant and wicked figures in history. His only ambition was to study the intangible realm of perfumes, convinced that the female soul resided in her perfume. In the quest to distill the eternal essence of love from beautiful women, Jean Baptiste Grenouille committed the most abominable murders ...’
If you are looking for a Carnival party in a fabulous location,‘Le Parfum - Histoire d'un meurtrier' at the Hotel Saturnia in Venice’ is just the thing for you! Saturday 26 February 2022, dress up in a historical costume or ball gown with a mask and treat yourself to an unforgettable evening with good food, music and entertainment.
Located in Calle XXII Marzo, one of the most prestigious areas of Venice just a few steps from St. Mark's Square, Hotel Saturnia occupies an ancient palace dating back to the early 1900s. The furnishings in perfect Venetian style and the attention to detail, give the rooms a particularly refined and elegant atmosphere.
But let's have a look together at this unmissable event’s rich program.
- At 18.30, after the check in at the reception, we will welcome and accompany you to the piano nobile of the palace, where the event will take place.
- Starting at 19.00, with entertaining music in the background, an aperitif will be served. Whilst sipping cocktails, you will take part in a jovial minuet lesson and other gallant dances.
- At 20.00 the evening will come alive: in the splendidly decorated rooms of the hotels, with candlelit lavish tables, dinner will be served with an exclusive fish-based menu and refined wine.
If you prefer a meat, vegan or gluten free menu, please write to us and let us know what alternative you would like.
During the meal you will be entertained by opera singers and dancers who will delight you with their shows dedicated to the most famous and fun arias of Italian opera.
- At this point a dessert is a must! At roughly 22.30 dessert and sparkling wine will be served and you will be invited to the dancefloor! The evening will end at 23.30 approximately.
MENU OPERA GALA DINNER - LE PARFUM: HISTORIE D'UN MEURTRIER
Welcome cocktail in the main hall with prosecco, classic spritz, Bellini and free-alcohol fruit drinks, all accompanied by tray service of classic Venetian cicchetti (finger food).
Seared tuna with black sesame on golden onion cream and scampi in kataifi paste
Risotto with lime saffron and raw red prawns from Mazzara del Vallo
Sea bass turban with mashed potatoes and green zucchini cream
Buffet of typical carnival sweets, tiramisu and fresh fruit
Wine and water
In short, it will be a magnificent evening filled with music and entertainment! Hurry up and book this unmissable event because seats are limited: Saturday 26 February we await you at the Hotel Saturnia to celebrate with us the 2022 Venice Carnival.