Private gondola ride with guide - 1 hour
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy the only gondola tour in Venice with a tour guide on board.|
|2||The tour lasts one hour, twice as long as a classic 30-minute gondola ride.|
|3||Cruise along a lengthy itinerary through the quiet waters of the minor canals until you reach the magnificent Grand Canal in the shadow of the Rialto Bridge.|
This tour has been already booked by 12 people
All year, except December 25 and January 1Departure point:
S. Moisè Gondola Pier on Calle Larga XXII Marzo (near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè)
- Enter the departure time in the 'Tour preferences' box, taking into account the running hours of the service.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. At the departure point, a member of staff will check your voucher and give you instructions. If you are late, the duration of the gondola ride may be shorter than the scheduled 60 minutes.
- The route of the gondola ride may be subject to change depending on flood levels and other circumstances.
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Our private gondola tour with a guide is the only tour in Venice that offers you the opportunity to combine the unmissable experience of a gondola ride with an in-depth guided tour of the city. A knowledgeable local guide will accompany you along the itinerary, which will last about an hour: they will tell you stories and anecdotes about the city, and will be able to answer all your inquiries!
This is a private tour: you choose who to share it with, whether a special person, your family or friends, up to a maximum of four people. You can also choose the departure time best for you. Specify this in the booking form, arrive at the departure point and get on board with your personal guide!
By booking online you can expect a safe and on time service and avoid tedious queues and on-site bargaining!
With this guided gondola ride you will journey along one of the most beautiful itineraries of the historic part of Venice: you will start from Campo San Moisè, a few steps from St Mark’s Square, and, gliding through the picturesque canals and small bridges, reach the foot of the Rialto Bridge which rises majestically over the Grand Canal.
Your guide will point out the elegant palaces of the Serenissima Republic and tell you fascinating stories about the great Venetian nobles and the ancient churches you will see along the way. Then you will return to immerse yourself in the silence of the inner canals to savor the true nature of Venice, made up of scents, sounds and colors from the past.
You will arrive at the famous Grand Theater 'La Fenice', which saw many world premieres of operas by Rossini, Bellini, Donizetti and Verdi and you will learn about its long and troubled story. Finally, you will return to the Grand Canal, to discover the incomparable beauty of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, which offers a different spectacle depending on the direction one looks at it.
The tour will end right where it started: the Santissima Trinità - Bauer gondola station in Campo San Moisè.
Are you looking for other ideas to enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience... Read about the host of gondola tours we offer and choose the one which is best for you!