Private gondola ride with music - 30 minutes
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy the unique experience of a gondola ride, accompanied by truly original music in the background!|
|2||Discover Venice’s traditional songs, which once echoed from house to house and across the squares and streets.|
|3||You will have a gondola all to yourself, to be shared only with someone special or your loved ones.|
This tour has been already booked by 6 people
All yearDeparture point:
S. Moisè Gondola Pier in Calle Larga XXII Marzo (near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè)
- Please insert your preferred time of departure in the box ‘What are your preferences for the tour’, and please bear in mind the service’s operating hours.
- There will be no reductions for this tour: please insert the exact number of adults (children included) under ‘number of adults’.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, please download the voucher that will be sent to you via email. Please print two copies of it – one to show when getting on board and one to hand to the musicians.
- Please make sure you are on time. If you are late then the duration of your gondola ride could be reduced to less than the agreed 30 minutes.
- The gondola ride itinerary could vary based on the water levels and other factors.
- In case of bad weather, the tour may be suspended. However, we ask you to present yourself at the boarding point to find out if the tour takes place or learn about any alternative options for the service you purchased.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
On our private gondola tour with music in Venice you will enjoy a 30-minute gondola ride as two skilled musicians - a singer and an accordionist or a guitarist - perform on board in a traditional Venetian music concert.
With our private gondola ride with live music, you’ll get to experience the real side of traditional Venice, which involves the song da batèlo, a composition conceived to accompany boat rides which was very popular in eighteenth-century Venice.
It will be fun to relive the magical love stories, the stories of fearless heroes of the lagoon or discover what songs the Venetians sang whilst they performed their household chores. The songs kept them company, gave rhythm to the work and had the power to relieve some of the day-to-day fatigue and this is how the songs resounded from house to house, from street to street.
The tour is private, you can choose to do it alone or with someone special, with your family or friends, bringing up to a maximum of four people. You can also choose the departure time according to your needs!
The private gondola ride with music and singer starts from the gondola station near the Bauer hotel in Campo San Moisè, where you will board together with the singer and the musician.
From there you will start to discover the minor canals and the most hidden places of Venice in a magical atmosphere made of music and silence. You will admire from a privileged position, away from tourists, the Rialto Bridge and the elegant Venetian palaces overlooking the Grand Canal.
You will enjoy the unique view of the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, one of the highest testimonies of the spirituality that marked the seventeenth century in Venice. You will reach unknown corners, narrow internal canals and you will be thrilled in seeing breathtaking views that can only be reached by water.
Do you prefer daylight? Take a look at the itinerary for a private gondola ride during daytime. Looking for a longer ride? The 45-minute private gondola tour is the one for you!