Private gondola ride - 45 minutes
Why choose this experience?
|1||A longer duration, 45 minutes, compared to the classic 30-minute long gondola rides|
|2||You will share the experience only with the people you will choose: the gondola is private and can accommodate up to 6 people|
|3||A charming itinerary, which includes a quiet navigation along the inside canals and time spent along the splendid Grand Canal near the Rialto Bridge|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 1,284 people
all year, except for December 25 and January 1.Departure point:
S. Moisè Gondola Pier on Calle Larga XXII Marzo (near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè).
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you! PLEASE NOTE: the voucher issued at the end of the booking must be presented at the time of the visit printed or on mobile devices.
- Please arrive at the gondola pier punctual, at the time you booked. If you should be late, the gondola ride might last less than 45 minutes.
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases, please go to the departure point in order to know if the tour takes place and any alternative ways to use the service.
- The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
An amazing Venice private gondola ride of 45 minutes to admire the city from the best perspective ... Beautiful and little-known canals and the grandeur of the Grand Canal: are you ready to see Venice as you've never seen it before?
After purchasing the tour - the price for the 45-minute gondola ride also includes the online booking fee - all you have to do is go to the designated meeting point and get on board! Accompanied by your partner, friends, family or other people of your choice you can live a unique experience that combines art, history and emotions.
The route of the Gondola ride along the Grand Canal and the small internal canals located between the starting gondola mooring place (near the famous Hotel Bauer in Campo San Moisè, a few steps from St Mark’s Square) and the Rialto area will allow you to enjoy the unmatched atmosphere bestowed by Venice and its waters, the best viewpoint to admire original glimpses and details that cannot be noticed when walking through the streets of the historic center.
You will see a succession of elegant palaces built during the Serenissima era of Venice, ancient churches, bridges of various shapes and sizes, ... letting yourself be carried away by the gentle sway of the gondola you will reach the Grand Canal, near the Rialto Bridge, where you will enjoy splendid views of the course of Venice's most famous waterway and immerse yourself in the lively coming and going of boats that sail its waters every day!
The point of disembarkation is expected back at the starting gondola mooring place, near the Hotel Bauer.
The Venice Grand Canal gondola ride price, the duration and the basic itinerary are agreed upon by us with the staff of the chosen gondola station and include the booking right which will save you time on the spot! You will therefore have the guarantee of entrusting yourself to an esteemed local tourist operator, avoiding painful haggling and other problems on the spot... Not forgetting that, by booking everything in advance, you will not have to waste precious time in Venice to plan what to do during your stay.
At first glance, the price of a private gondola ride on the Grand Canal in Venice may seem much higher than that of regular group tours ... On the contrary, the final cost per person may be even lower: you will have at your disposal an entire gondola, so the total price of the service can be divided with any other passengers of your choice, up to a maximum of 6!
The exact route of the gondola ride can vary depending on the tides or other factors that could affect the ride itself, in order for you to have a stress-free experience without any inconvenience.
Among the typical Venetian boats, the gondola remains the best way to discover the enchanting sceneries hidden away between the canals of the historical center, allowing you to reach areas accessible only with boats of this size.
Book now this original gondola ride along the Grand Canal and the smaller canals in a unique 45-minute long experience!
A unique opportunity to discover Venice from the water and appreciate its incomparable beauty to the full ... Not to mention the advantage of being able to conveniently book online and the possibility of having an entire gondola at your disposal.
Please bear in mind that we offer a large variety of gondola rides in Venice: before booking, we suggest you to have a look at our proposals and choose the best one for you!
Reviews for Private gondola ride - 45 minutes
Family with children
Booking No. 2010748
Reviewed on 12 Aug `20
ottima esperienza, professionali, cortesi
Group of friends
Booking No. 1932747
Reviewed on 30 Jul `19
The 45 minutes gondola ride was amazing! Gondolier was friendly and also contributed to the good experience. This experience worth every cent!
Family with children
Booking No. 1915554
Reviewed on 30 Jul `19
We had a good time on our 45 minutes gondola ride. We felt the experience was fun and historical seeing the canals. Good as first time family experience in Venice.
Group of friends
Booking No. 19108747
Reviewed on 04 Jul `19
'Private Gondola Ride'
We took this tour and it was an amazing way to further explore Venice and its canals. What an enchanting city!